Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, December 11th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, not a ton going on here just work,

Playing catch up, plus fix what they messed up with inventory,

So got a weeks worth of clinic returns and i have to go throught all my vendor returns and fix them, atleast the next few days will go by fast lol

Old 12-11-2012, 08:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!

Had a tough time getting to sleep last night...For whatever reason...I just couldnt get comfortable....Woke up this morning with a sore neck and a kink in my shoulder...

Chilly cold here this morning...currently 28 degrees! Brrrrr I guess that means winters here?

Hey Space.....Try to not get so deep in paper work that you cant find your way out LOL!
Good Luck with your new boss and the morning meeting..Hope all goes well for you! And you land the job! Nice to hear you helping the elderly with there chores vehicles and such...

Looks like were heading out to Gibralter trade center this Morning..
With these cold temps...Its gonna be a bummer un hooking and re hooking my toneau cover (snap type)on my silverado to take my mobility scooter so I can get around in there...
Rick:
Normally pics from my phone usually automatically transfer to my laptop..
Unfortunately...It didnt...So, sorry I cant post your **** pics you sent me! But if you care to resend it again..I'll be more than Happy to post them for you!

Just finished my breakfast and coffee. (That the mrs cooked)Eggs toast and bacon... Man am i stuffed LOL...

Thats about it for now! Were out the door shortly!
Have a Great Day EV1!

Old 12-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
You mean Toyota finally figured out how to force a car into Neutral so the drivers don't crash when the accelerator sticks??

So your saying He's just sitting wot on the freeway

Old 12-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Zen

Morning all
Another long fun filled day of work

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning All!

I drove the Monte to work today. First time i've drove it in 4 weeks, so that was nice. But last night the Prius started acting up (actually it did the same thing about a week ago too). Any way, it basically "chugged" and clunked when trying to accelerate off a light. Then it put itself in neutral on the highway and the check engine light came on. So I drove it home and parked it. I've read online that in some cases, disconnecting the 12V battery or replacing can fix issues like this in the Prius...I've also read things from needing new hybrid batteries to a new CV Transmission. So IDK. I'll start simple and if the battery thing doesnt work, i'll just take it in and let work worry about the bill.
I never seen a prius need a trans an seen 2 HV batteries ever get replaced.I work for a toyota dealer if you can get the codes pulled I can help you figure out what it's doing.I'm not hybird certified but I have access to everything to look up for diag.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:16 AM

Hi `David, I'm with the same company, but getting a new position that will require me to travel...
Hope you feel better as your day goes on & you get to move around..Thanks for your Post...
===================================
Hi `Bud, I can relate to redoing a mistake & contacting vendor's...Wish you good luck on getting it done with no problems...
Hi `Chris, it was nice of your to offer to help `Michael...I know he will try to fix it himself, but it's a company car & if he can't his company will pay to have it fixed...
Wish you a Super Day...How's it going on the frames..??
====================================
Hi Michael, I'd be happy to have a company car & would also be happy to pay for the fuel...My boss did loan me a company car while I'm on break from the warehouses...It's great compared to my company truck..(But, I like my Toy Tacoma pick me `up truck 4-Sure)...

Peace/Happiness 2 `all...

Who's next to keep the blog going ? Is it You ? ? ?

Old 12-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Zen

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `David, I'm with the same company, but getting a new position that will require me to travel...
Hope you feel better as your day goes on & you get to move around..Thanks for your Post...
Hi `Bud, I can relate to redoing a mistake & contacting vendor's...Wish you good luck on getting it done with no problems...
Hi `Chris, it was nice of your to offer to help `Michael...I know he will try to fix it himself, but it's a company car & if he can't his company will pay to have it fixed...
Wish you a Super Day...How's it going on the frames..??
====================================
Hi Michael, I'd be happy to have a company car & would also be happy to pay for the fuel...My boss did loan me a company car while I'm on break from the warehouses...It's great compared to my company truck..(But, I like my Toy Tacoma pick me `up truck 4-Sure)...

Peace/Happiness 2 `all...

Who's next to keep the blog going ? Is it You ? ? ?
It's going good so far.I'll be finishing #2 an starting#3 today.I don't mind helping.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:45 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone

Old 12-11-2012, 02:25 PM

Hi `Chris & thanks for your reply...Don't you have a total of 8 frames to `do ? What do you do to finish them ?
Is it hard or difficult work ?
=======================================
Hi Mike (JG), what are you doing with your new day ?
Post & let us know `OK...How's you SRT running ? Which one of your rides do you drive the most ?
I just returned after meeting with my boss & watching another Rocket launch from the Cape.(+ he purchased lunch 2)..It's a cloudy day, but it still was a great lift `off in2 outer `space....Check out the thread I just made `if U R interested...I think my robotic brother was onboard

Ready 4 take `OFF

My company has a lot of plans for me, but my boss is waiting on our government to settle their budget before my plans are confirmed...It's sad that no one in D.C. can agree on anything but themselves... I sure am paying them a lot of taxes this year 4-Sure...I wish they all had to account for their actions or lack of them...

I hope everyone is having a great day...To me, everyday is a great day...(some are just greater then others)..
Peace/Happiness 2 `all....

Last edited by Space; 12-11-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

HEY SPACE ......... Whats with this best buy add that keeps poping up on everyones Avatar ? Its Irritating !!

Old 12-11-2012, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
HEY SPACE ......... Whats with this best buy add that keeps poping up on everyones Avatar ? Its Irritating !!

Hi `Rick,
I'm sorry I'm really sorry that I don't know
It's not happening on my avatar or any Best Buy ad's on my MCF pages..

It could be the browser that you are using ?, but I'm not sure how they do `it...Hopefully one of our member's will post & state that they are getting Best Buys ad's or others.

Maybe `Keane or other member's that are more computer literate can tell us how they are doing it & how you can stop it from happening...

Check back in a few & see `if anyone can answer `OK..

Wish you & Member's a great pre/eve & evening

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, December 11th 2012