Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, 8/26/2014 *CHECK IN * Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Mitch,
Thanks for checking in I hope you can get a good rate from your insurance company... How expensive is it for you ?
Do you have any points on your D.L. ?

I hope `if you make the show that you take some pic's & share.
Good Luck on getting insurance & going to the car show

p.s. Yes, the Hell Cat would look great next 2 your T.A.
* You better buy a lotto ticket & `pray 2 the Lotto Gods GOOD LUCK
Hey Space

I have Geico, I get about $95 a month with full coverage on both the Monte and the Trans Am. No points on the license (knock on wood) So it's pretty affordable.

Old 08-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by The_Maniac

No money has been dropped yet, but I still lean on a new system. I just hate having to do it.

Hi Admin `Jason,
I think it's always difficult to depart with your hard earned dollars ($'s) for items in our life that wear `out
Good point on installing a new one for future sale of your present home....When do you wish to build a new home ?
I would love to build a new home or a house trailer or a tent with a Big Garage (Hurricane Proof )...I really just need a air mattress on the floor & some crates for furniture (lol)...

Wish you the best & good luck on getting a good price on a new AC

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Space, doubt i'll go for a cruise, i'd really only want to go in the monte and it really annoys me driving it without the mirror, plus i'm not a fan of going out to eat by myself

Hi `Keane,
Thanks for your reply & I believe that everyone has to `do what they have to `do or want 2 `do 4-Sure... Oh, your Monte Carlo has spoiled you (LOL) `if you only want to drive it out of your super stable of cars + a Motor Home
* Oh, I love eating by myself (LOL) > If I eat with the bum's they always steal my food > I think it would be fun to go out & eat with you....It's be super super fun `if you paid (j/k) If I was in your position I would make it a personal challenge to go out to your favorite restaurant & enjoy the food & maybe just meet some new people A smile & a hello to someone can lead to a new friend in life...>Nothing ventured, nothing gained 4-Real >>>>Sure>> EnJoy your `eve > `Life......What `if ? >Do `it NOW" >WoW, why didn't I think of that
Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Good afternoon my friends! Almost time for the long week-end!

Hi `Tadd,
I hope you got good infor from your attorney...Wish you & Ronda a relaxing/fun weekend > EnJoy

Originally Posted by red04montels
Hey Space

I have Geico, I get about $95 a month with full coverage on both the Monte and the Trans Am. No points on the license (knock on wood) So it's pretty affordable.

Hi `Mitch, thanks for your reply & sharing what you pay a month...I think that's a super price for full coverage at your age and your vehicles... Great that you don't have any points.
Mine just came off when I turned 25.

I hope to get a good rate when I get my new Corvette (LOL) I've driven it already (in my dreams) & I love it 4-Sure.....Haven't made a payment `yet >LOL<

Wish you & Member's a Super `Eve..., thanks for contributing to our Member's Blog & our forum...

Encourage our new member's to get involved and stay active...

The MCF will only `be as good or bad as we make it...
Lets keep it helpful, informative & `FUN...

Your `Turn >>>>Yes `YOU>>>reading this (Hurry, some have to go eat, or go to the bathroom) >

Old 08-26-2014, 05:02 PM

Hi everybody

It's our 14th anniversary!
Me & Mrs.F.1 are going to celebrate.
As soon as she gets ready....

Old 08-26-2014, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by TomF106SS
Hi everybody

It's our 14th anniversary!
Me & Mrs.F.1 are going to celebrate.
As soon as she gets ready....

Hi `Tom, wish you & your wife a

Wish you a Super `eve together....
"Don't drink & drive `OK" > EnJoy

Old 08-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone, I hope you all had a great day.

Had to be a part of a termination meeting this afternoon and they are never fun, but at least he didn't freak out and cause a major scene.

Spent a good portion of the morning cruising around the country side going to clients and washed up Carloss before leaving town so I had the windows down, the sunroof up, plugged in the I phone and enjoyed the ride.

Watched Godzilla last night, and thought it wasn't too bad, the one downfall was the darkness of quite a few of the scenes with the monster's, it just seemed to me that they could have put much more detail and spotlight on the monster's with the CGI they have nowadays, but then again I don't make movies lol

Hope everyone enjoys the remainder of their day

Old 08-26-2014, 05:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Thanks Space. I'm sure everything will fall into place.

I wish we started building yesterday, but we haven't. We own the land (no loan or anything) that we want to build on. We have to determine a final floor plan, get drafts drawn up, figure out estimated cost, do the bank financing thing.... I was hoping next year perhaps, but it may need to be pushed out another year. The plus side is, we have a spot to build on.
And a BIG garage is on the wish list lol!

Old 08-26-2014, 08:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

I am on vacation the last two weeks. an I get a call today from the boss he wants me to drive the big tow truck in the labor day parade..
I said Ok.. Overtime Just driving in the parade..LOL. Easy $$$