Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, 8/26/2014 *CHECK IN * Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 10:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all, off today and tomorrow and then i have an 8 day run at work. Probably not going to do much today or tomorrow.

Old 08-26-2014, 11:09 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile Morning Over & a New Afternoon of Life 2 EnJoy > EnJoy<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, off today and tomorrow and then i have an 8 day run at work. Probably not going to do much today or tomorrow.

GOOD afternoon `Keane,
WoW > two days `off > WoW
To me that would be a mini-vacation I hope that you can rest/recharge & get out & have some fun in one of your many super `rides....Remember, you have to be the driver of your life to get to where you want to `be (?)

It looks like the weather is good in your area & a great day to take a drive.

Did you get your mirror put on ? That's something important to accomplish (?), but I'd rather look ahead then in the past or what's behind me (lol)... I just check my rear view mirror for law enforcement `if not, I just enjoy the view ahead

Keep us updated on what you decide to `do > U `do have so many great toys to play with 4-Sure > EnJoy

Wish you a Great day & thanks for checking it

Old 08-26-2014, 11:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Just checking in gang. Hope everyone is having a good afternoon.

Looks like I may have to replace the central air system (built in 1989) at my house. Last year a friend charged it and it lasted all summer. He charged it again this spring and well, it's finally out of freon. No idea where the leak is so I am better off replacing the entire system sadly (worst part is I don't want to put another dime into this house since the wife and I want to build a new home on a piece of land we bought). But unfortunately, crap happens.

Old 08-26-2014, 11:47 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Good afternoon Space, I don't have class today. I only have classes on Monday Wednesday and Friday. Ill probably work around 4 days a week. Hope you have a great day to space.

Old 08-26-2014, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
But unfortunately, crap happens.
Hello `Jason,
Sorry to read about your new home problem. A.C. replacement is very expensive 4-Sure....

You could just get window fans and pull in the cool air from Lake `Erie (?)
Yes, I know that Crap Happens,

but I keep asking myself (?) > "Why does it always happen 2 me"

Sadly Freon is very Expensive, even `if you could find the leak.
I would search for the leak first & maybe you can keep it going until your get your new home built ?

I sure hope you can find a good A/C company that has decent prices. It's a big business here in the Sunshine State, & it's very competitive....

Wish you the best of luck on getting it resolved
====================================
I'm been waiting all morning for my bosses secretary to fax me the information that I need to finish my assignment. I just faxed her & she replied that she forgot....& stated that she will send is shortly.

I've been helping the employee's unload the trucks & they are always fun to work with & can't believe that I come out & help them...(Bum`Mike did the same thing)...They think we are different then the rest (LOL) 4-Sure!

I'm lucky to be working with good, hardworking people...

Wish everyone a Super afternoon/eve/Life >Don't 4-get 2 Enjoy your Journey of `Life > What `if ? > Really

Old 08-26-2014, 01:18 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

GOOD afternoon `Keane,
WoW > two days `off > WoW
To me that would be a mini-vacation I hope that you can rest/recharge & get out & have some fun in one of your many super `rides....Remember, you have to be the driver of your life to get to where you want to `be (?)

It looks like the weather is good in your area & a great day to take a drive.

Did you get your mirror put on ? That's something important to accomplish (?), but I'd rather look ahead then in the past or what's behind me (lol)... I just check my rear view mirror for law enforcement `if not, I just enjoy the view ahead

Keep us updated on what you decide to `do > U `do have so many great toys to play with 4-Sure > EnJoy

Wish you a Great day & thanks for checking it
I just scraped the old mount off the window and cleaned up the glue, right now i'm waiting for the windshield to cool down so i can stick my old metal mount back up and hopefully be done with the mount, then i just need to get a new mirror and i'll hopefully be good to go.

Washed the horizon today and vacuumed all 3 cars. It is a nice day here, 80s with a breeze ans a few clouds.

Old 08-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Thumbs up Thanks 4 your reply

Hi `Keane,
It's great that you are getting outside & enjoying a beautiful day + getting some good things accomplished

I wish I wasn't stuck in the office because I prefer to be outside all the time (even in the rain)...

I hope that you can extract the best from your `off time & get out and go for a drive to your favorite restaurant or just cruise and search for some beauty things (people) to enjoy...

I meet all kinds of people @ the beach or when I'm out. I loved that about Lisbon when I was there...The people are so nice & friendly. Here's there many tourist that I enjoy meeting from all over the world...Florida is kind of a United Nations of different people...

I wish I had more time off to enjoy getting out & enjoying getting together with others. Now, I'm just happy to get together with my beachbum family & it's getting harder as time & life changes...

*The fax I needed is coming in , so I must depart & get back to work...

Wish you a Super Time `Off > Make it happen > You have the Power > EnJoy

Old 08-26-2014, 01:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

I have a friend who worked in the vac business look it over. He doesn't have access to a "sniffer" to find the freon leak. But even if he did I am faced with a couple issues.
1 - it is on the old freon (I think that is r22, it can still be acquired today but it is more expensive).
2 - given the age of the unit it is a gamble, find and replace/repair the leak and risk a new leak.
3 - when we go to sell this home, I speculate that a new ac system will be of more value then a repaired one from 1989.

No money has been dropped yet, but I still lean on a new system. I just hate having to do it.

Old 08-26-2014, 02:06 PM
5 Year Member

Space, doubt i'll go for a cruise, i'd really only want to go in the monte and it really annoys me driving it without the mirror, plus i'm not a fan of going out to eat by myself

Old 08-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Good afternoon my friends! Almost time for the long week-end!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, 8/26/2014 *CHECK IN * Thanks