Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Tuesday, 7-30-13 > Check `In <

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 06:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Good Morning `Devin,
Wish you a Happy New Day & a great recharge It's great that you are in charge & that you got a great rating from your Company
I wish I only an hour to go @ work, but I'm filling in for an employee that I gave the night off to be with his expected `wife (Their 1st)

EnJoy your `Journey 4-Sure
Peace/Happiness from `Space
Hey space!
Thanks for posting the weather map, when I'm at work i go on here on my phone, so can't do it.
Thanks for the good wishes! Just went back to work and now at my weekend already LOL! Tuesday/Wednesday are my set days off.
It was great to get a good rating just based on my experience! He even marked me down at Satisfactory appearance wise and i wasn't well shaven

What time are you expected to get out of work?
Any plans after?
Hows family? friends?
Saw you said BumMike said hi the other day, tell him we said hi back! hope he is doing well and can make a post on here every once in a while!

Have a great Tuesday!

Old 07-30-2013, 06:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, I think I finally got my head cleared up. Been quite a mess the last few days mentally imagine thousands of arrows going every direction, that's what my head felt like. I'm gonna try to hang out with some people today, but i'm so disconnected from people that'll be easier said than done. So if that fails im gonna take the monte and go for some pictures.

I've finally reached a point in my life where i'm sick and tired of being alone and never do anything, I need to start hanging out more and get new friends or something. Going to be easier said than done but hopefully I can make a change and do it. Like space says, you're the driver if your life, time I grab the wheel and get off auto pilot
MOVE UPSTATE! lol!
It would be sweet if you, Jen and Kris could!

Old 07-30-2013, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Hey space!
Thanks for posting the weather map, when I'm at work i go on here on my phone, so can't do it.

What time are you expected to get out of work?
Any plans after?
Hows family? friends?
Saw you said BumMike said hi the other day, tell him we said hi back! hope he is doing well and can make a post on here every once in a while!

Have a great Tuesday!
Hi `Devin, it's great that you already have a few days `off...What is that like ? (LOL)
Also, I knew that you couldn't post your weather map from your phone, so I copied yours & posted it 4 U (Friends help'in Friends: )

BeachBum`Mike is @ the port, but again he is having girlfriend prob's that bring him down 4-Sure...She likes to party & go to the bars & Mike doesn't...He loves her, but just doesn't like her ways...

My boss & my grandfather are still out visiting new port sites & hopefully they will return later this week & advise me of my next mission....My replacement has been on vacation time & had a family illness, but is suppose to return soon. I've been working the warehouses & doing the shipment orders in the office...I'd rather `be working in the warehouses with some super employee's...It can be hard work, but we make it fun...
Don't know when I will get `off 2day...I didn't start until 11PM last eve & hope to get `off around noon (?) I hope Then I will go to lunch at the Senior Center & visit with my beach bum family & go to the med unit to see BeachBum Mike's grandmother...(she doesn't remember us) It's difficult to see those you love fading, but it's another reminder that we all are fading each day...We must remember that & enjoy our present of each new day.....

WoW, I've must have been drinking to much SuperCharged Coffee this morning (LOL) > MotorTyping 2day >
Peace/Happiness to you & 2 `all > EnJoy 4-Sure
`Space

Old 07-30-2013, 07:18 AM

If anybody saw in the blog yesterday, my dad has been looking at a 2010 GT 'Stang. Currently he has a 2004 GT 40th anniv, convertible. Anybody have any input on if he should get the new one? they have about the same mileage (mid 40k), both are 4.6l v8's, although the '10 has much more hp than the 04, and both are 5sp man. The '10 has an upgraded interior over the 04 though, with the shaker sound system, and touch screen nav. Anybody lean one way versus the other?

Old 07-30-2013, 07:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by VictoryRedSled
If anybody saw in the blog yesterday, my dad has been looking at a 2010 GT 'Stang. Currently he has a 2004 GT 40th anniv, convertible. Anybody have any input on if he should get the new one? they have about the same mileage (mid 40k), both are 4.6l v8's, although the '10 has much more hp than the 04, and both are 5sp man. The '10 has an upgraded interior over the 04 though, with the shaker sound system, and touch screen nav. Anybody lean one way versus the other?

Hi `Aaron, it's great to see you posting on our `Blog! Yes, I read your post yesterday about your new found GT ? I would need more information on both Mustangs to make a comment or suggestion.
The miles, condition, history, etc... Pic's would be great to see of both rides ? I think it also depends on how much your father wants to invest in another Mustang vs what he already has ? What do you think or want your father 2 do ? Look forward to your reply
p.s. I do like the Mustang & also their 4.6L V8...I love them more `if they have a mild cam in them & a super exhaust with headers...They just sounds amazing Good luck on whatever he decides....

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all.
Good Morning Seattle `Mike, you are as reliable as the morning sun each new day...Wish you Sunshine & a Happy new Day of Life....> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 07-30-2013 at 07:48 AM.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by VictoryRedSled
I'd keep the 40th anniversary rag top. Desirability and collectability are much higher. Besides, just about every former soccer mom and current collage kid drives a 'stang. Does your dad want something boring that blends in or something you don't see every day that stands out in the crowd?

Old 07-30-2013, 07:59 AM

Space, Glad to be posting the 04 has just 42k on it, and has hardly ever been driven since we brought it back from Raleigh, North Carolina a few years back. The only thing that is wrong with the car is that the previous owner hit a parking space bumper and tore off the lower air dam. Other than that it is absolutely mint condition.

The 2010, on the other hand has 46k and its only 3 years old, but the hp jumps up almost 100 over the 04. The wheels are the rare 19 inch premium painted luster nickel wheels. Plus the interior is much nicer, black leather with cashmere accent inserts, blue led (factory) lighting, and loaded with nav, MP3, CD, Sat Radio, etc. The only other thing that is wrong with this car is that the previous owner put on a non-factory racing stripe package that looks right from about 15 feet, but the closer you get, you can tell the ends are double-wrapped and the cuts are shoddy. Those stripes would be coming off if he bought it.

As for if he wants to invest in it, I dont think he cares, hes at that point in his life where he can afford to do just about anything he wants and not have to worry too much about money, due to good investing over the past 30 years haha.

Attached Thumbnails &gt;Tuesday, 7-30-13 &gt; Check `In &lt;-wp_000128.jpg   &gt;Tuesday, 7-30-13 &gt; Check `In &lt;-wp_000129.jpg   &gt;Tuesday, 7-30-13 &gt; Check `In &lt;-wp_000315.jpg   &gt;Tuesday, 7-30-13 &gt; Check `In &lt;-2010-ford-mustang-20782564.jpg   &gt;Tuesday, 7-30-13 &gt; Check `In &lt;-2010-ford-mustang-20782566.jpg  

Old 07-30-2013, 08:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Lou, we keep a drip pan under the 68, or else it would have ruined the garage floor already

Old 07-30-2013, 08:07 AM

Mike, I agree, but he loves to look lol and every once in a while he buys what he likes. hes had too many corvettes and now hes in the mustang phase.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Tuesday, 7-30-13 > Check `In <