Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, 10/14/2014 >Click Here<

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 03:16 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Tuesday, 10/14/2014 >Click Here<

Name:  stars.gif
Views: 15
Size:  7.5 KBName:  stars.gif
Size:  7.5 KB

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.

* The MCF is here 7/24 *
> Please make a post & become a part of our Monte Carlo Family

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Your words paint the picture of you in the minds of the readers!

Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's

If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your MCF experience
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^`Click ^

October 2014
Monte of the Month
Winner
Name:  trophy-1.gif
Size:  2.3 KB
Congratulations
George
MCF Member: Owens91
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Name:  OCT2014.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  1.5 KB[/FONT][/URL]
2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo S.S.

MCF

Winner
Name:  trophy-1.gif
Size:  2.3 KB
Congratulations
Owner: Brent Nichol
London, Ontario Canada
Name:  MOTYpic1.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  219.5 KB
2004 Chevrolet Supercharged Street-Show-Racing Monte Carlo S.S.

\

Thanks to our MCF Staff & our active contributing members for your dedication to the MCF.
Please make a post & keep your MCF active, informative & fun.

Any member can start our Member's Blog after midnight (12 AM EST).
Just copy & paste & change the day/dates!
Today's Blog started by

Attached Images
File Type: gif
stars.gif (7.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 10-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Talking Happy New Day 2 `all > EnJoy <

Name:  coffee.gif
Views: 18
Size:  387.6 KB
Everyone

MCF Weather Report
Be safe out there on your highways of `life!

Hello `Lou (Taz) & everyone up there EnJoy!
===================================
"Every new day is another chance to make your `Life better"

>Be the driver of your `Life & drive it 2 where you want to `be<

Last edited by Space; 10-14-2014 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Because I make a lot of mistakes (all the time: )
Old 10-14-2014, 03:37 AM

Thanks Space for starting the blog. I'm home from work and relaxing a bit. Just finished treating a blister on my foot. Not sure how it happened, but I have some moleskin laying around so I can let it heal even while I'm on my feet all day at work.

Y'all have a good one. I'm still heavy in the search for a truck. There's a 3/4 ton Chevy that would be a great truck for me, but I still want a Nissan Titan. So unless I find out I'm approved for the Chevy, I'll still be looking for a Titan.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:00 AM
Smile "Be Happy >it's so much better then being Sad"

Good Morning `Drew,
It's good to see you online 4-Sure. When I checked in & didn't see you online yet (?) I decided to start our `Blog. I keep on making mistakes every time I post it (lol)

When do you get your test back ? I'm also waiting for test results & review of my MRI on my ankle.

How are you feeling now ? I sure hope that you can find the truck that you want & don't have to settle for something you may not really like (?).

A few employee's @ work have the Titan, and they love their truck. Many at the warehouses drive trucks as their personal vehicle.

Wish you & member's a Super New Day of Life Don't 4-get to extract the best from your new day 4-Sure

Old 10-14-2014, 04:45 AM

Thanks Space. I really like the Titans. There's one at a dealer close to work that I really like, but there's no towing package on it. I'm contemplating getting it and purchasing a towing package to add onto it but I'd rather not have to deal with that if I don't have to.

I'm not sure when my test results will get back. I'm hoping it'll be quick. I'd like to know what's going on with me. I'm off to bed now. Y'all be good.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:49 AM
Thumbs up New Day 4 Everyone > EnJoy <

Hi `Drew, thanks for your reply. Wish you a good recharge (rest) + > Super Truck `Dreams

Good Luck on finding the Truck that you really want & can afford. > EnJoy your Journey of Life 4-Sure <
Name:  IMG_9149.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  211.1 KB

Old 10-14-2014, 05:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all, off to work shortly

Old 10-14-2014, 05:31 AM
Thumbs up >`be THANKFUL 2 `be 4-Sure<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, off to work shortly

Good Morning `Keane,
It's great that you also got a new day of life + you have a `job to go 2 + a choice of many super rides to drive to work (WoW)...+ a variety of foods to consume, + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Keep driving you life to where you want to go > `be

Wish you & Member's a Happy New Day of life to enjoy & pursue your dreams. (So many in our World don't have that luxury)...

Old 10-14-2014, 06:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' folks!

Great "special effects" on the blog intro 'Space! I was scared!

I battling back pain again. I think it has everything to do with the change in weather. It's going to be a crazy one in London today. Is was cold, but today hot storms

Old 10-14-2014, 06:51 AM
Arrow >Pain lets us know that we are alive<

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Mornin' folks!
Originally Posted by JuniorCar

Great "special effects" on the blog intro 'Space! I was scared!

I battling back pain again. I think it has everything to do with the change in weather. It's going to be a crazy one in London today. Is was cold, but today hot storms

Hi `Brent,
It's great to see you online & posting on the `Blog
Sorry to read about your pain & that my "special effects scared you " LOL

Wish you a pain`free > Happy new day of Life

Below is a article that may explain your back pain
First of all, you’re not alone in feeling pain when the weather turns sour. As Harvard Medical School professor Dr. Robert Jamison wrote in a 1996 paper that reviewed the influence of weather on pain, “Hippocrates was the first to note, in about 400 b.c., that many illnesses were related to changes in season.” Weather-related pain has given us expressions such as “aches and pain, coming rains,” and “feeling under the weather.”
There are plenty of anecdotes of grandmothers who can predict a change in weather with a throbbing hip, and athletes whose old injuries ache when it’s about to rain. In the past 2,400 years, however, researchers have not come up with a solid, evidence-based explanation as to why this happens.
The most popular theory blames the drop in atmospheric pressure that accompanies rain. “Think of it like blowing up a balloon,” Jamison says. “There’s inside air pushing out, and outside air pushing in.” Atmospheric pressure is always pushing on our bodies in a similar way. If the pressure outside of the body drops, gasses inside the body can expand—particularly the gasses dissolved in the fluid surrounding your joints and tendons.
Now consider your injury. “Think about pain as nerves that have been irritated. Somehow they didn’t heal right, or they might be inflamed,” Jamison says. That expansion of fluid around your damaged Achilles “might be microscopic, but it can really trigger these nerve endings” by putting additional pressure on them, causing pain, Jamison says.
As for the temperature, the theory goes like this: cold may cause muscles to tense up, and that contraction can also aggravate those damaged nerves.
Unfortunately, there’s not a lot you can do about it without taking drugs. Moving to a warmer, drier place like Phoenix, Jamison wrote in his paper, may not do much good. The body gets used to the climate it’s in, so “relative changes in weather trigger an increase in pain regardless of the actual weather.”
The bottom line: A drop in atmospheric pressure may trigger an increase in the pressure of your body’s fluids on damaged nerves, causing pain.

From Dr`Space

Last edited by Space; 10-14-2014 at 07:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, 10/14/2014 >Click Here<