Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Trouble Registering to ClubGP

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by silverbullitt
it's going to be a work , but yeah it can be done. there's somebody here swap a ls7 vette motor in his 6th gen.
I saw that, then the dude turbo'd it! If I swapped in an ls1 I'd want it to be rearwheel drive and possibly manual, I'd tackle one at a time hahaha, that'd be something after college though

Originally Posted by Taz
I had trouble registering on ClubGP also. Took a really long time. But that's what happens when a site requires an admin to manually approve every new member. It depends on how busy the admin(s) are. They check to make sure the new member is not a known spammer. I did eventually get registered. Not as "taz" though. That username belongs to someone else.
I thought that it was weird that they have to manually accept every single application, I guess that shows that they have had some issues in the past.

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
When I got my GTP two years ago (before some idiot pulled out in front of me three months later) I joined GPONA on the advice of a buddy of mine on NastyZ28 who also had a GTP. He echoed the sentiments of what has been said here about ClubGP. Boy am I glad I did. GPONA is a much better group of people and I've heard a lot of stuff about ClubGP. Course the fact that the chick I'm currently seeing (and hoping this ends up being something real special) I met via GPONA. It's good enough that I'm still hanging around there two years after I wrecked my GTP. I've made some good friends over there and there's a lot of good technical info too.
It's amazing how terrible the bond is on that site, I'd expect to see it on a Civic or Mustang forum, but not for GTP's! Now if I could only post on their wanted forums... Grrrr

Old 11-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This is probably a good time to remind anyone who is a member on ClubGP. Any trashing of their site is likely to get you banned over there if they find out about it. I'm not going to tell on you. But you never know who might be reading this thread. Just saying.