Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Trouble Registering to ClubGP

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Default Trouble Registering to ClubGP

I'll start by saying that I'm not trying to leave you guys, I just need to have an account to PM people who are selling items Anyways,

I tried to register a few days ago, and it said 1-3 days for an administer to approve, it has been 5 days and no word to top it off, when I hit I forgot password and they send me the password to my email, it says I never followed the link in the email they sent me, yet they haven't sent me any emails... I've checked my spam folder. This is just frustrating me because I keep seeing things that I need but can't offer on.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

clubgp is a joke, used to be ok back in the day. now there are bunches of jerks and zzp nut swingers. trying to ask a questions and they think you are stupid. dont get me wrong i go there on the "wanted" section. now that i no longer have my monte i go check what people need cuz i do need to get rid of my left over 3800 parts. register at this site: Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Last edited by nemesis; 11-07-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by silverbullitt
clubgp is a joke, used to be ok back in the day. now there are bunches of jerks and zzp nut swingers. trying to ask a questions and they think you are stupid. dont get me wrong i go there on the "wanted" section. now that i no longer have my monte i go check what people need cuz i do need to get rid of my left over 3800 parts. register at this site: Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix
It's funny because I was just thinking the other day how I'm thankful I found this forum before that one, because I probably would have thought terribly of the 3800 scene if that was the only thing I had to go on, and I'll give it a whirl

BTW, what are you driving now?

Old 11-08-2011, 09:32 PM
2009 Monte Of The Year

1995 toyota avalon. paid $1k for it, with 95k miles. the body is not so perfect, but runs like a champ. going to see the building progress this weekend on the trans am, im kinda a bit excited. i really want to see the hood that i ordered last months. i cant believe i paid over $900 just for the hood. the block just got back from the machine shop just waiting for new pistons and connecting rods once that come in motor be putting back together. it's going to be a slow build process, but i can wait.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:37 PM

Still sad to see the death of such an awesome monte! I doubt the new owner can launch it like you hahaha, and is the trans am an LS1 or LT1? Possible build thread on another forum link?

Old 11-08-2011, 09:42 PM
2009 Monte Of The Year

i talked to the owner that bought it he told me he traded in for a '72 nova. LS1. this weekend i get to go see it i'll take some pics

Old 11-08-2011, 09:45 PM

I've always had a fantasy of swapping an LS1 into my Monte hahaha, I'm sure it'd fit, might need to fab up a few things but it'd be pretty awesome, plus the drivetrain from a camaro should be a similar hook up, but that's just me dreaming

Old 11-08-2011, 09:55 PM
2009 Monte Of The Year

it's going to be a work , but yeah it can be done. there's somebody here swap a ls7 vette motor in his 6th gen.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I had trouble registering on ClubGP also. Took a really long time. But that's what happens when a site requires an admin to manually approve every new member. It depends on how busy the admin(s) are. They check to make sure the new member is not a known spammer. I did eventually get registered. Not as "taz" though. That username belongs to someone else.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:54 AM

When I got my GTP two years ago (before some idiot pulled out in front of me three months later) I joined GPONA on the advice of a buddy of mine on NastyZ28 who also had a GTP. He echoed the sentiments of what has been said here about ClubGP. Boy am I glad I did. GPONA is a much better group of people and I've heard a lot of stuff about ClubGP. Course the fact that the chick I'm currently seeing (and hoping this ends up being something real special) I met via GPONA. It's good enough that I'm still hanging around there two years after I wrecked my GTP. I've made some good friends over there and there's a lot of good technical info too.

Quick Reply: Trouble Registering to ClubGP