Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Torrence Hatch Murder Trial

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Torrence Hatch Murder Trial

I know most of you guys dont listen to rap and havent heard of Boosie but I just want to show how unfair our laws are in Louisiana. He is currently serving time for gun a drug posession which he openly admits to having. It all started after he went to jail. A young guy (15-16 years old at the time) name "Marlo Mike" did a spree of killings of atleast 6 people in 1 year. After he was caught he mentioned Boosies name and said he paid him off to kill one guy. He later denied it saying he was pressured into saying that but they wont back off. Before Boosie went to jail he recorded a lot of songs and shot like 9-10 videos. A couple of songs he talked about the District attorney saying," F! the D.A Hil*** Mo***, you probably be dead when I get out of jail you old B!. I think the DA took it personal after that because almost immediately after him finding the songs he was indicted on a murder for hire. Around that time the DA came o the news saying that they have tons of evidence against him and and positive that they can convict him. Well many many many court dates got pushed back by his office (3 that I know of) to the point that people are starting to think that they dont have enough evidence. Well as of yesterday our local news has confirmed that they dont have enough evidence and are trying to convict him using 3 words. Those words are 187 (Police code for homicide), Mirk or murk (means to kill), and cake (which means money) these words are used by all big time rappers from the past and today.

Here is a link they can explain it better than I can (Watch the video)

Some Lil Boosie lyrics to be brought up during trial - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

Old 11-17-2012, 09:41 AM

on another lil boosie note, he has a tony stewart monte carlo, shouts it out in alot of his older songs. heres a clip from one of his old dvds riding in it

Lil Boosie Bad Azz DVD - YouTube

Old 11-17-2012, 09:47 AM

Hadent heard the update but I had seen the news about it.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Never heard of him, but should he really have wrote that into his songs? No sides here...

Old 11-17-2012, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Never heard of him, but should he really have wrote that into his songs? No sides here...
I'd have to agree there. But at the same time so many rappers do it. I don't listen to a whole lot but I think for sure like Lil Wayne and Jay Z have also had lyrics about killings, or threatening lyrics but i'm not 100% sure. Anyway to me if you can convict someone on lyrics a lot of rappers would be in trouble. If you convict one out of many for lyrics its hardly fair.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:12 AM

Maybe if they start convicting based on lyrics we would get better music. lol

Old 11-17-2012, 10:16 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Maybe if they start convicting based on lyrics we would get better music. lol

Yes, but are the violent lyrics really necessary to yield good rap music??
I think we are going off topic here.. Sorry.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:16 AM

Sadly there is still injustice in our World & Life is still not fair to `all. It's getting better, but it's `up to majority to change to make it a better world.

I'm not into rap music, but I'm happy that we have the freedom to sing & listen to our choice of tunes. I don't enjoy listening to words that are violent in my tunes, but I do see/read enough about violence in the news everyday

I hope that everyone can work peacefully to correct the wrongs that still occur on Planet `Earth...It can start with `you & lets hope it's contagious We need to learn from our history not to repeat the mistakes that have been made.....`Amen

The God I believe in wants us all 2 not purposely
hurt self or others...If we all could followed that simple
rule/creed/belief ?, we would all get along & live in Peace & Happiness
I believe no one should live in fear, but so many `do...It will not change, unless
the people want it to change...What are you doing to make it better ? ? / (I ask myself) `do you ?
Peace/Out
=====================================
I do believe that words can hurt & some abuse their freedoms of the use of their words in speech/written/songs/life
> Your words paint the picture of you < Click (Yes, your words `do paint a picture of you 4-Sure)

Last edited by Space; 11-17-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:24 AM

5 Year Member

MIchael Jackson sang it best Space..Man in the Mirror..

Old 11-17-2012, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
MIchael Jackson sang it best Space..Man in the Mirror..
Thanks `Jerry, yes `if everyone acted & lived those words in his song it would be a so much better World to live 4-Sure...(Thanks for posting/sharing)
Actions do speak louder then words 4-Sure...
Let us`all have good actions...good words...
Click above link to listen & read the words...& make it better 4 `all..
Thank You

Last edited by Space; 11-17-2012 at 10:40 AM.