Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

First "Trial" Meet for GMCC

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 05:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010
Cool First "Trial" Meet for GMCC

Alright guys I know this is short notice but there are two big events going down this weekend on May 14th that Mike and I will be attending so I thought I'd try to see if any of the members we have so far on here wanted to come out for at least one of the events to have some fun, check out a lot of sweet rides, get to know one another, and possibly eat some yummy food!

There are like 5 shows going on in the area on May 14th but this is the show that I am going to since it's closest to Wentzville and I go to this church sometimes.

2nd Annual ICD Classic Car Show Charity Event

The link to the website if you guys want more info is in the title right there ^^^

Basic info:

Located at ICD Church in Dardenne Prairie/O'Fallon on the HWY 40 side--it's on HWY N
Timeline of Events:
7am-9am vendor setup
7:30-11:30am Car Registration (I plan on getting there no later then 8 to get a good spot)
10am Car Show Open to Public
10-2pm Silent Auction
11am-1pm Judging by Registered Car Owners
3pm Trphies and Special Awards Announced
4pm Car Show End
5 pm Mass for anyone who stays (it's a Catholic Church)

Classes:
1st, 2nd place trophies and 3rd place ribbons
16 Classes and 4 Special Awards for 2011 Season
If you want to see the list of classes, go to the website and click 2011 classes on the grey bar near the top of the page
I will be entering the 1976-present class with my monte and I have already pre-registered. Show entry fee is $20 and it benefits the St. Vincent DePaul Society

If anyone is interested in going, please let me know so we can maybe meet up somewhere before hand so we can all park next to each other to help show off the members we have so far during the show

Afterwards Mike and I are going to JJ's in Saint Charles down the street from Lindenwood University by West Clay. This cruise/meet is amazing! I went to several last year and it is always amazing what turns up there. & the food at JJ's is awesome! Here is the link to their website if anyone wants to check them out more
Events

I will probably be at the cruise til 11ish like always or whenever people start leaving. If the weather is nice then I will be stopping by my school (Lindenwood) to take a couple pics of the monte on campus since it is gorgeous right now. But anyway once again if anyone wants to come or plans on coming please let me know so we can socialize and maybe eat together at JJs and get to know one another. It would be a nice "trial" meet to try to kick off the club but I understand it's kind of short notice.

Also next weekend (May 21) I believe that The Lot in Saint Peters kicks off and I plan on attending that so that would be another good thing for us to go to, relax, and have some fun while being surrounded by lots of great people and cars!

So yeah let me know what you guys plan on doing!

Old 05-11-2011, 05:19 PM

Yep i think im goin to miss out on lots this summer. I have to work every saterday till 2 pm. Id love to meet up but it sounds like everybody will be starting and ending early. I have some fun day trips me and the bikers buds have been doin. All back roads to Ill and lots of cool stops and eats on the way.If anybody for the club plans on being out after 3 pm we can plan on meeting up.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:17 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Well ukn ima be there lol

Old 05-11-2011, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by v2evo
Yep i think im goin to miss out on lots this summer. I have to work every saterday till 2 pm. Id love to meet up but it sounds like everybody will be starting and ending early. I have some fun day trips me and the bikers buds have been doin. All back roads to Ill and lots of cool stops and eats on the way.If anybody for the club plans on being out after 3 pm we can plan on meeting up.
Ah gotcha well JJ's doesn't start til 4pm & then the Lot next weekend doesn't start til 6pm I don't think. YOu may be able to make some of the late afternoon/night cruise and meets

Old 05-11-2011, 08:27 PM

Sweet!! I like to eat and greet so ill plan on it.where do we plan on getting together.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:52 PM

Where is everybody!! Come on peeps lets get out and about. Im sure we have more people in STL who dosnt want to sit at home.

Old 05-12-2011, 09:09 PM

Umm Idk where we are going to meet yet. We will prob meet at Lowe's down the street & cruise in together if we can all get there at the same time. & I know a couple of the Missouri members who are like never on the forum. For the meet next weekend I am going to call them & tell them what is up & see if they wanna come. WIthin the next week I'm going to design club decals to advertise with

Old 05-13-2011, 06:00 AM

il see if i can make it to jj's sat for sure!

Old 05-13-2011, 06:52 PM

dont try man. YOU CAN DOOOOWIITT!!!

Old 05-18-2011, 11:47 AM

so who made it to JJ's sat? I didnt figure anyone was gonna be going because of the rain....whats next on tap?!

Quick Reply: First "Trial" Meet for GMCC