Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, September 6th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 01:24 PM

Hi all, how's everyone been?
Finally sold the darn Explorer today!

Old 09-06-2012, 02:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone. Just got up from a couple hour nap & shower. feelin pretty good right now . Going to go wipe off the Monte from the drive into work. All the bugs on the front of the car. All the time were in Phoenix for the winter I never ever get a bug smashed on our windshield or the front of the car. its great when you only wash your car once a week because its dusty. Hey MIKE have FUN in Ca. Been there before to visit family & friends I used to ride with. Still would never move out there. Nice place to visit & play. Ok just checking in before I get too busy around here. I'll check back in later today. Thanks Ron hope you have a great weekend also

Old 09-06-2012, 02:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

[QUOTE=lougreen03;492723]Rick Its good that your flexible to help a friend out. There is plenty of good karma coming your way.

Yeah. I'm just a retired guy with no kids around and he's has a couple and family troubles. So why not. I get 4 to 6 months of weekends. He's just asking for a Sunday night off for a while. No one else would do it with him. I can't believe his reaction to my saying OK. Damn I thought he just won some kind of prize Hey come to think about it. He never bought me that coffee

Old 09-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, got the next 3(maybe 4) nights off from work. School tonight

Old 09-06-2012, 03:53 PM

Hi `Keane & Good Pre-evening 2 U...Good Luck at college this year..(Wish U good classes & professors) How many hours are you taking ? I hope that you enjoy the experience 4-Sure

----------------------------------------------
Hi `Justin, I'm log'in on & posting in safe mode : ( @ present until I get my `puter repaired. I do have pic's in the "Post a pic of yourself"...I hope your hives are less 2day & that you get your friends Sliv on the roads soon...Is your MOTM S.S. clean 2day ? LOL.
=============================
Hi `Rick, I like you new work schedule 4-Sure...I hope someday to have a job like that...Enjoy your eve & thanks 4 check'in in 2day

-----------------------------------
Wish everyone a great evening...The storms have moved in2 my area & the thunder is pounding hard. Time 4 me 2 find some fuel/food 2 survive another night @ work...Peace/Happiness to you reading this

Old 09-06-2012, 03:54 PM
5 Year Member

Hours, no idea lol. But i have to physically be at school 3 nights a week and the rest is online but im in school full time.

Old 09-06-2012, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Hours, no idea lol. But i have to physically be at school 3 nights a week and the rest is online but im in school full time.

LoL `Keane, if you are in `life you are in school 4-ever 4-Sure...EnJoy the `Journey...(Is 12 hours still considered full time ?

"– If you are not living your everyday life full of exuberance, energy, passion and love, you are not living your real purpose. 4-Real-Sure"

Last edited by Space; 09-06-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
----------------------------------------------
Hi `Justin, I'm log'in on & posting in safe mode : ( @ present until I get my `puter repaired. I do have pic's in the "Post a pic of yourself"...I hope your hives are less 2day & that you get your friends Sliv on the roads soon...Is your MOTM S.S. clean 2day ? LOL.
=============================

-----------------------------------
Wow i guess i missed that! looks like you have some skills on the waves! cool to put a face with the guy behind the alien!

man since i have joined you have had more issues with your computer than i wish upon my greatest enemy, i hope you can get it resolved soon

Gotta Rant a little,

today my job just got alittle more irritating and time consuming,

we switch over to a more automated system for pulling back in feb, well since that things have been not so great, i had one bin and thats it,

i do returns at a veterinary supply warehouse so i deal with Clinic returns, Damages, expired, recalls ECT, so i have been griping fromthe begining that i want 2 bins one for Returned stock that will be getting resold, and one for Outdates,

well today i got more bins... 6 of them actually... but now instead of typing 01Return or 01outdate(the one i wanted to add)

i get these

which are huge pain to type in when i'm doing credits....

(obligatory Monte's in the backround)

Last edited by Budsjlm; 09-06-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Evening all. Not much going on here. Just chillaxing!

Old 09-06-2012, 05:25 PM
5 Year Member

nothing like making your job more compliated. I find it amusing how much damaged stock we end up with in my store.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, September 6th 2012