Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, September 15, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
West Coast `Mike, did you check one of our sponsor's Tire Rack 4 wheels ? Hope you find what you like..
Yep, that was one of the first places I looked. Unfortunately they don't carry the flavor I'm looking for. I sent them an email late last week asking if they can get other brands, but I haven't received a reply yet...

Old 09-15-2011, 11:42 AM

^tell me about.it I feel like I haven't had a chance to enjoy my summer

Old 09-15-2011, 12:05 PM

Morning/Afternoon everyone,

Cold, dreary, misty start to the day in N. AL. Decided to drive in today; guess that means I really am getting old... I used to ride through anything short of of big storm.

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Had my 90 day eval tonight (that determines whether you get to interview for full time or not). Boss went out of his way to commend me on how I've done (Plant Supervisor was in the room as well) and even commented on my leadership. Said he liked how I lead by example and some of the others (most of whom have been here way longer) have started following my example. So naturally the "Recommend for Hire" box was checked.
Cool! Good luck on the full-time-hire selection. BTW, I assume you're former military from your User Name. What service?

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
I got to cheer one of my soldiers on her PT test this morning. She scored very well. 100% on her push ups, 100% on her sit ups and 97% on her run. Unfortunately you don't see those kinds of scores very often anymore. Good night!
Hey Miller - How goes life at the USDB? Good to hear you have a squared-away soldier.

Back to the grind. Have a great day, everyone.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:52 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone

Nm goin on here at work bored lol

Old 09-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone, very dark and dreary here. Getting colder by the minute, was warmer this morning than it is now and theres wind picking up. Rather chilly, a reminder winter is coming i supose.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Yep, that was one of the first places I looked. Unfortunately they don't carry the flavor I'm looking for. I sent them an email late last week asking if they can get other brands, but I haven't received a reply yet...

Hi `Mike,
I do like the rim's that you have, but I understand that new Rim's can change the look 4-Sure...It's a great mod `if you find a good wheel that is make well for the right price..
Check out the below link, if you have not already...
Wheel Studio: online store for Wheel and Tire Packages | Discount Wheels, Discount Rims, Custom wheels, Truck rims, Car rims, Rim and Tire Packages, cheap wheels, cheap rims, cheap tires
==========================================
`Keane, Are you looking forward to Winter ? I know that I am, but we don't get the snow that many of our member's do. I get cold when it gets in2 the 60's ...This morning it was in the 60's in parts of the SunShine State...
==================================
Hi Dave, Dustin & Zack,
Zack, your area is beautiful, but it's 2 cold 4 me, and
apparently to cold for Dave 2 ride his bike..
`Dustin, I know, I don't know what happened to Summer, but maybe it's because we've been working 16 hrs a day
====================================
Wish everyone a `Happy ~>"Be Happy 2 `be", so many are not If you want 2 get depress Watch or listen to the news in our World ~> Now get out there & make things better 4 U ~> 4 me ~> 4 `all Oh, thank You for posting in our Blog & giving me a update when I wake `up I'm awake now, or I'm dreaming of posting on the MCF : )

Old 09-15-2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Sparky-88
Morning/Afternoon everyone,

Cold, dreary, misty start to the day in N. AL. Decided to drive in today; guess that means I really am getting old... I used to ride through anything short of of big storm.
Yeah it sucked here too. I'm cold natured so I hate this weather. At least the sun finally came out.

Cool! Good luck on the full-time-hire selection. BTW, I assume you're former military from your User Name. What service?
I'm Army. Still in the Reserves. Gets pretty crazy sometimes since I'm now doing supply. Definitely stuff I have to do outside of drill weekends. Not this weekend but the next I gotta go to the unit to get some stuff done. Hopefully it'll be warmed back up by then LOL

Dustin, Unless I totally feel like crap tomorrow I'll pick it up first thing in the morning after I get off work. Photoshoot sounds awesome. I've still been trying to figure out where I want to take pics.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm ready for winter, i'm tired of the heat, and right now its 55, was close to 70 this morning.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:56 PM

Afternoon, or Early Evening Movie
Porsche thief leads Aussie cops on crazy car chase

Posted for those member's that like Police Chasing Vid's
Click below & watch this kid in a Stolen Porche + more...

Wild Gold Coast car chase - Sunrise - Yahoo!7 TV

Last edited by Space; 09-15-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:12 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon all. Life at the USDB is pretty good. I have been working a lot of hours, but they are easy hours. I will be on tonight as well.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, September 15, 2011