Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 20, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 02:23 PM

Hi Members, I drove up to deliever space some paperwork and a care package from our senior citizen family,but he is still on recharge. So I am trying to use his messed up computer. Oh he really wants to get that race game since he checked it out on the web. One of the guys I work with on the docks has one and he"s on it all the time.It is a terrific game 4sure.

I also noticed that space is posting in the blog what his grandfather/seniors taught him. lol

i wish the forum I belong to was a friendly as your forum.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone.Peace-Out Mike (one of the bums)

oh-Im using spaces old mcf account not 2confuse anyone.....

Old 10-20-2011, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by montyss02
Hello Dave, long time no talk. How's the family? I'm hoping for the best. The fall injured my left knee for sure, and my back was thrown out of whack as well. My left hip (the one that was replaced) is also giving me trouble. I hate getting old, lol.
Hey Wil. Family's all happy/healthy. My daughter is in Scotland as an exchange student for the year. My son is having a good Junior year in high school - except maybe for the standard girlfriend issues. My back has it's good days and bad. I have to be careful reaching for wrenches when working on the cars; that's usually when I throw something out of whack. Getting old sucks.

I switched jobs about 6 months ago and haven't been back to Ft. Sill since then. One of the contracts I work provides service to the Fires Center of Excellence, Ft. Sill, but haven't had any real work yet to take me out there. Hopefully that will change in the future. I'll give you a holler if/when I head that way again.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:41 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Wats up everyone? Nm goin on here i think my toe is broke lol dk how i done it but ohh well

Old 10-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey everyone. i just got home from work and a ride. i still hate this colder weather .

good news i think i am getting a new phone tomorrow night....i have had the worse android phone made for the past 6 months so i am pretty excited

Old 10-20-2011, 07:53 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening all! I haven't had the chance to be on here as much as I would like. Just checking in for now. I will be on through the night.

Old 10-20-2011, 08:22 PM

Wat android phone do u have zach & dont get an iphone lol they suck

Old 10-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i'd never buy an iphone, i have an ipod touch. iPhone is just the same thing with a couple added features. I'll stick with my new andrioud phone.

I'm actually on a camping trip for the weekend, not too far away really only about an hour. Hopefully the weather isn't too lousy this weekend.

Old 10-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
Hi Members, I drove up to deliever space some paperwork and a care package from our senior citizen family,but he is still on recharge. So I am trying to use his messed up computer. Oh he really wants to get that race game since he checked it out on the web. One of the guys I work with on the docks has one and he"s on it all the time.It is a terrific game 4sure.

I also noticed that space is posting in the blog what his grandfather/seniors taught him. lol

i wish the forum I belong to was a friendly as your forum.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone.Peace-Out Mike (one of the bums)

oh-Im using spaces old mcf account not 2confuse anyone.....
Hey Mike! Great to see you online again! What other forums do you belong to?

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Wat android phone do u have zach & dont get an iphone lol they suck
Come on! Come to the dark side. Buy an iPhone. All your friends will make fun of you if you don't have one.

Old 10-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening everyone!

Well, I almost got stranded because of my Monte tonight. After going back to my car after some shopping, I turn the key and nothing.

I had full power to all the lights and such. I even have a brand new battery. But when I turned the key, not even so much as a solenoid click in the engine compartment. I had an issue with the passlock system earlier this year. So I figured that's what the problem was (again). I call home to have someone bring me my spare keys; hoping the spare key will start the engine. While waiting, I decide to make sure the gear shifter is in park. Checked it... yup... it's all the way in park. But still no go. So I turn the key again and left it in the "on" position. Shift the shifter out of park, all the way into Low 1 gear, then back into park. Turn the key from "on" to "start" and the Monte starts.

So it's looking like I may have a bad switch in the shifter.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:17 PM

Taz i got the iphone 4s & i hate it lol ima go back to droid lol

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 20, 2011