Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, May 24, 2012 < Click & Post

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 07:38 AM

Good Morning everyone. Thanks for the badly wishes. Heading out for a drive over the mountains to take a test. Only 13 days of school left. Tomorrow I get to play vice principal for the day and off to camping with the future inlaws.

Have a greats day!!!!

Old 05-24-2012, 07:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Goodmorining all!! back to work today for me! everyone have a great day!

Old 05-24-2012, 07:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning members. Happy Birthday Todd.
Justin your car looks super in that pic. Very nice. Make that your sig....
Working in Peru In. this week and last. it takes me an hour and 20 to get here. Nothing like getting up at 4:30. Least we are getting the weekend off now. Was very upset yesterday when there was talk of working. Have a great day.
Mwmber Brendon lives on my way to work. Have looked for his black Monte now for almost 2 weeks and haven't spotted it. It is a very small town with like one convenience store so I though odds are I may spot him but not yet..

Old 05-24-2012, 07:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all!

Old 05-24-2012, 08:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. I'm taking time off from building my ARK ! Yeah thats right. Were getting so much rain that I thought it was a great idea. Ohh whats a cubic ? Justin your Monte looks GREAT Hey Teacher have a great Birthday. My Son is a teacher up in Fargo. I asked him if he;s going to miss all the kids over the summer months. And he actually said yes!!!!!! He said its no different then being home. ( he has 4 little ones ! Ok coffee and back to building that Ark. But I'm not putting all those animals in there. My Monte, The Chevelle & Ozzie are the only ones going in

Old 05-24-2012, 08:25 AM

'Morning gents! I suppose this is my first real post outside of my short introduction in the New Members post. It's a pretty cool day here in Jersey, and the only thing on my agenda today is some serious homework. Wish me luck guys because I'll really need it. I've gotta produce about three English essays and hand them in to my teacher by around 3pm today. It's down to the wire with graduating (from high school), and it sucks so much to be in this position.

Also, anyone ever notice how 'Space types extremely....er unique? :p

Old 05-24-2012, 08:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon

no I never noticed

Old 05-24-2012, 09:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone! gatta go to work in a couple mins, but when I get out Im heading straight to the lake and de-winterizing my stand up jet ski and riding that thing! cannot wait to finally get back on the water! 87 here and super sunny.

Hope everyOne is having a great day!

Old 05-24-2012, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Good Morning everyone. Thanks for the badly wishes. Heading out for a drive over the mountains to take a test. Only 13 days of school left. Tomorrow I get to play vice principal for the day and off to camping with the future inlaws.

Have a greats day!!!!
Hi Birthday Boy `Todd,
Wish you a Happy Day on your Birthday...Good Luck on your Test & I hope you enjoy your trip over the mountains
Does a Vice Principal have to be a master of all vices ?
Wish you a SuperDay/Birthday & a fun adventure camping with your new in-laws & OutLaws...We hope we see you more often after school is over....EnJoy

============================================
Found a pic of Rick's Ark LOL (I see several of our member's are aboard) ~> LOL

S.S. Rick`Ark-

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
]

Yes, I've noticed 4-Sure that he is one of a kind ..He's creator thought that one would be enough on Planet Earth.
u·nique(y-nk)
adj. 1. Being the only one of its kind: the unique existing example of his writing & typing. He is one of a kind (Thank God)
2. Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled.

Hi Dubstepicon, Good Luck on completing your mission on your English essay requirements. We wish you good luck, good grades & a super fun/safe/ graduation `Party...EnJoy your Experiences of the Event
p.s. Let us know how you did ?.... GOOD-LUCK
===========================================
p.s. `Jerry, your assignment is to find Brendan...Maybe he got lost ?
Hi Devin, be happy 2 be going back to work It's sure better then no work 2 go 2 ~> 4-Sure.
- What's `Lou doing 2day ? Hi `Drew, Seattle `Mike, Mod Mike and everyone....Thanks for checking in and saying `hi.
Wish everyone a Super New Day.....~> EnJoy
============================================
p.s.s.
Hi Ashley `Marie, you posted as I was composing the above stuff that was fall'in outa my tired mind on2 this screen b-4 us...Thanks 4 checking in ~> EnJoy your `Day & your Super Monte Carlo I wanta go jet skiing, but I can't get away from my work prison : (

Last edited by Space; 05-24-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:02 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Hi Everyone, gonna go & run the GTO a bit today see what it needs next to go fast

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, May 24, 2012 < Click & Post