Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, March 1, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Thursday, March 1, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc. We are here 24/7
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!

Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

March 2012
Monte of the Month Winner
Member: Awesome S.S.
2003 Chevy Monte Carlo S.S.
"Precious"
Wauconda, IL

Congratulations `Amy

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)<~Thank You!
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Last edited by Space; 03-01-2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: 2 thank Keane 4 starting our Blog + Add New MOTM Winner
Old 03-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hi guys, i missed the blog yesterday i was quite busy but i did update my sig... what you guys think? also i got my roof rails yesterday and took some pics and have them posted in sights and sounds go check it out lol. well i hope everyone has a good morning and i will check in when i wake up in the am ( will be sleeping in after out drinking all night and no work for me tomorrow which allows sleeping in for me) g-night all!

Old 03-01-2012, 05:29 AM
Smile "Be Happy 2 `be 4-Sure"

Hi EveryBody,
Happy New Day & Month
EnJoy your Time, your Life 4-Sure
What `if ?

"Time flies. Be the pilot of your Life"
Whose in control of your Life ?
Master your time & you will Master your Life,
Waste your time & you will waste your `Life.
We only get so much time before it's all gone!,
or other's steal `it & takes it away!!
Be good 2 yourself & others. Help those in need `if you can!

Peace/Happiness
EnJoy
Now

Last edited by Space; 03-01-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:35 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work now. They did a health screening and so they did cholesterol, blood glucose, body fat composition, and BMI. My overall cholesterol was good, but my HDL could stand to go up a little bit (which was the case the last time the Army did a cholesterol test on me). Blood glucose was normal, body fat was normal (although slightly higher than the more precise Army way of measuring it cause I'm actually under 15% and they said I was at 16 or 17 I think. BMI they said was a little high but that's a load of crap because of my build. 180 lbs with a 32" waist is not overweight. BMI strictly goes by height/weight so I've always known it was crap. I'm actually somewhat underweight for my build right now. But JCI said that anyone who did the health assessment would get $150 bucks so I did it anyway, even though I already knew where I stand; a lot more accurate than what they did as well.

Anyway, I'm gonna head to bed. I'll talk to y'all later.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all. It's a chilly morning around here with snow flurries in the forecast. If you didn't hear the news, Davy Jones passed yesterday from a heart attack. For those not knowing he was the singer for a band called The Monkees back in the mid 60s. R.I.P Davy...

The Monkees - Valleri " Official Video". - YouTube

Old 03-01-2012, 07:20 AM

Morning All,

Nice start to the day. Supposed to get into the mid 70's this afternoon. Trees starting to bloom in our neighborhood. Good signs of Spring; bad for my allergies.

Originally Posted by turbo monte
hi guys, i missed the blog yesterday i was quite busy but i did update my sig... what you guys think?
John - Looks good! Unique. I like it.

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
BMI they said was a little high but that's a load of crap because of my build. 180 lbs with a 32" waist is not overweight. BMI strictly goes by height/weight so I've always known it was crap.
Drew - You got that right! My old First Sergeant was short and built like a tank - all muscle. But he always had to do the Tape Test for body fat because Army standards showed him overweight for his height.

My car should be ready today w/new downpipes installed. I may not be able to pick it up 'til tomorrow morning, though. Can't wait to go for a ride to feel / hear the difference.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all, work tonight then off to work on a Saturn putting a valve body in and tightening the input nut, looks like I will be doing a lot of work for this guy, it's the pres. Of my car club who basicily runs his dad's car lot, did a oil pan on a 2010 cobalt for him tues and lastnight he text me asking how well I knew 3.1 engines, and come summer he may have me doing detailing for them

Old 03-01-2012, 08:12 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone, nm goin on here

Old 03-01-2012, 08:17 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone! I think what I decided to do about my job situation is if I don't here anything from the other company (that I interviewed with yesterday) by Friday afternoon I will accept the position at the first company and then give my 2 weeks notice. Then if I get offered the 2nd job I will accept that and decline the first offer - I know it sounds bad but what it comes down to it's all about the money and this second place has everything that I ever wanted in a job.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
I know it sounds bad but what it comes down to it's all about the money and this second place has everything that I ever wanted in a job.

Yes `Amy, it's sad that it's all about $'s & that you have to play all these games to get the position that you want.
Good Luck, I hope you win your Game 4-Sure
========================================
Hi John, Drew, Seattle Mike, Dave, Justin, Mike (JG) &
Member's...Wish all the member's a super New Month & day...EnJoy your Journey's..."Be Safe Out There"

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, March 1, 2012