Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 19, 2014

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 08:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all hope everyone is doing well. Tomorrow were going over to the coast for a few days and relax.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Hello All! Good Morning.

Old 06-19-2014, 10:25 AM

I suck at painting.

I've been painting my beach house from top to bottom these past two summers, and it continues to manage to get underneath the blue painters tape or peeled of along with the tape when I take it off. I'm so beyond frustrated because it means double or more work to fix all the spots that need touching up.

Anyone else frustrated today?

Old 06-19-2014, 10:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, last day of work before the weekend. Monte is at the shop getting prettied up for her weekend out

Old 06-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Cool >EnJoy your Journey of `Life >What `if ?<

Originally Posted by VictoryRedSled
Morning all,

looking like another boring day at the office, doctors appointment this afternoon to get the results of my knee MRI then idk what i got going on tonight. Hopefully nothing lol im beat already.
Hi Aaron, I hope U get a good report on your knee...
Rest `Up > Wake `Up & enjoy your `Present

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning all hope everyone is doing well. Tomorrow were going over to the coast for a few days and relax.
Hi `Mel, hope U R feeling better 2day & that you have a safe/fun/relaxing time on the coast > EnJoy

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Hello All! Good Morning.
Hi Mod Michael, How life in sunny Calif ? Hope U R enjoying your journey

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
I suck at painting.

I've been painting my beach house from top to bottom these past two summers, and it continues to manage to get underneath the blue painters tape or peeled of along with the tape when I take it off. I'm so beyond frustrated because it means double or more work to fix all the spots that need touching up.

Anyone else frustrated today?
Hi `Tyler, be happy/thankful to have a Beach House to paint > Many don't even have a home (I don't anymore) LOL
Presently I'm staying in Space's Warehouse apartment (it's like a big cardboard box (LOL) Just keep doing your best & don't let the small things get U down.. >EnJoy Life

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, last day of work before the weekend. Monte is at the shop getting prettied up for her weekend out
..Hi `Keane, are you going to get prettied `up also ?
Wish you a super time @ the Nationals. (Look 4ward to seeing pic's)...Wish you good luck on your career & finding a position in life that you can enjoy & get paid for your many talents...

Wish EVERYONE a super afternoon > eve > Life > Don't 4-get to find time to Enjoy your journey of life Sadly, it does End & we never really know when (unless we are in front of a firing squad OH `NO > I'm innocent

Wish `all a > HAPPY DAY >`Life

p.s. I'm happy 2 `be & happy that I off work until midnight

Old 06-19-2014, 11:36 AM

im thankful for the rain today. its helping fill the pool, which is nearly done. i feel better today than i have in the past week. bonus. today i need to do some heavy thinking, planning, and sorting. then i have to commit to my plans once i figure out which is best. Charger the kitten is now showing me how much personality he really has. i picked myself a handful. hes mouthy, requires way more attention than any cat ive ever had, and he doesnt like to take no for an answer. hes 8 weeks old now. Other than cancer, the monte is in good shape. runs better now than she has in the past cpl years. i can actually go somewhere and feel confident i will make it there and back. altho i STILL dont have ac. looking into that next. hope everyone has a great day!

Old 06-19-2014, 01:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone! About to go really clean up the Monte for this weekend!

Old 06-19-2014, 03:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Afternoon friends getting ready shut off the puter at theoffice and head home

Feeling burnt out and ready to releax in the garage working on the deuce
Headed to Monte nats 1 week from tomorrow !

Old 06-19-2014, 05:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone.

Rough day at the office today, orientation and all 3 big managers. Had two meetings and assisted in the afternoon part of the orientation as well as dealing with all other regular issues, I tell you there are never enough hours in the day.

On the plus side, when I got home and was making dinner, a guy dressed in brown and yellow came to the front door and dropped off my new zzp downpipe Woo Hoo and it looks awesome. Cant believe the welds and finish, it is going to be a crying shame to put it on the car where it won't be seen, but I am willing to take one for the team hehehe

Hope everyone enjoys their evening

Old 06-19-2014, 07:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Evening EV1!

Sorry I have been MIA today... Been busy with other things that have my complete undivided attention...

However,
I have gotten most of them resolved and will do the finishing points/touchs hopefully tomorrow...

Have a Great Evening EV1!

Mel:
Enjoy your quiet vaca time!
Stay Safe.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 19, 2014