Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 14, 2012 > Check In <

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 01:08 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Hey all! hope everyones having a safe day today!

Hi Devin, great to see you checking in . I missed your early morning post & was hoping that you had the day off to enjoy `Life

I think our MCF Tech's are tweak'in our site or it's my puter going crazy again (like it's user) LOL

Just finished by OT night shift & I'm way overdo for my recharge..Catch everyone online later ~> EnJoy your day

Wish everyone a great day...Keep our forun active OK
Peace/Happiness to `all from Space

Old 06-14-2012, 01:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

You guys are all talking about rain conditions, it has not rained here in over a week and none planned for almost another week. Yards turning brown, farmers getting worried. High temps around 90 again this weekend. I have been tending to my 12 tomato plants every other day. We need some rain bad but no one really wants it to rain on their parade do they? Work day down to a little over an hour. Then one more day and it ther weekend again. WhewHew. LOL

Old 06-14-2012, 03:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

hey space! Yesterday I had the day off, today I'm workin 3pm-11pm! Always try to check in a few times a day! Hope alls well on your end!

Old 06-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

afternoon all, 85 and sunny here. Nice to not have some rain here, jerry i'll send some your way. Leaving for school shortly and then off to work. Thankfully my classes are coming to an end and i can take a break as this pace im doing is obnoxious.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Space
..Hi Rowena & `Bill,

Thanks for checking in with your Monte Carlo Family, & it's great to read that you are going to the Nationals..
Below is a link to check out
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/me...isle-pa-34870/
^ Click 2 view
I hope that you can keep the garden raiders out with a completed fence, but kid's are very creative when you have a great garden...Good Luck
Thank you Space!

I forgot about the Nationals in PA, I will have to check that out too! We'll be going to the Monte Carlo Nationals in Johnson City, TN on June 29th, 30th and July 1st. Hope to see lots of family members from this forum there! We like going to the Bristol Nascar races, so we are fortunate our first one is taking place next door and only 5 hours from us.
We got the fence posts in and drying, fencing goes up tomorrow...can't wait! Four are too many to keep up with when they all split in different directions, and I'm not as fast as I used to be! So our Montes will have to compensate for our decreased personal speed....but they don't help us much in this situation...
Now the open road and the gas pedal...well, that's a different story!!

Last edited by Space; 06-14-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: name correction, sorry my brain was asleep...
Old 06-14-2012, 04:02 PM

Hi Rowena & Bill,
Sorry for the wrong name in my earlier post (my brain was asleep again)...It was corrected.

I don't know how many of our members are attending the Monte Carlo Nationals in TN, so you & Bill will have to be our MCF representatives ...We expect a full detailed report + pictures .

National Monte Carlo Owners Association - Monte Carlo Nationals
Above is a link for member's to check `out...EnJoy
p.s. What are you growing in your garden ?
===========================================
Hi `Keane, it's great to you have a summer break from college coming `up . Do you have any plans ? Wish you some fun times 4-Sure.
===========================================
Hi `Devin, thanks for your reply...I hope your work shift goes fast with no prob's...EnJoy
=========================================
We had storms move in & knocked out the power & they couldn't get the generator's to kick in & they had to wake me `up ...The new system has a new switch & the owner could not find it (lol)...Powers back on & all is good & I also get a later start time for work 2night

What's everyone doing 2night ? Post & let our member's know that aren't doing anything 2night ? LOL

OK, it's your turn to make a post & increase the activity on the MCF........Yes, you reading this....we shall be waiting
for new words to appear on the screen (?)
-
-
-

We're still waiting....You must be making a really long post or U have ~> (Writer's Block ?) LOL

Old 06-14-2012, 04:41 PM

Afternoon guys. Just woke up. Gotta be in early for our annual safety training. The lady that does it has the most boring and monotone voice. Sure wish I was going to the cruise in tomorrow.

Old 06-14-2012, 04:50 PM

Hi `Drew,
Maybe she will be better 2night ? If not, just tune her out & dream of future Cruise's & having a winning car to cruise

Keep control of your mind & take it to fun places...You've got the POWER Just think when you have the time off and go to your next cruise that you will appreciate it all the more Wish you good new safety infor + a e.z. night shift...
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 06-14-2012, 05:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Hey all. Been home from work for a while. Had my Mom cut my hair so I don't look like a hippy any longer, No it wasn't really that bad. Getting ready to eat dinner. Have a good evening. My Mom saw my roof rails and wants a set for hers. Keep an eye out!

Old 06-14-2012, 05:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Space i wish it was a real break but its only 2 weeks and for 1 week im going camping. Then its back to school, thankfully its a bit of a lighter schedule than ive been doing which will be good. Had a problem with overdrive on my way here, it stopped going into over drive, a stop and restart solved it. I'm guessing it was a solenoid issue.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 14, 2012 > Check In <