Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 14, 2012 > Check In <

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 09:58 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

...Hi `Justin,
Maybe it's Mother Natures way of telling you to take a break She sure can mess up many plans on our journeys of life 4=Sure..

You are very creative & I'm sure that you will find a dry place or get or borrow a tarp & tact it up over you Monte in the garage (?)... Can you still drive your Monte with the dash out ? Maybe we could have a prayer group MCF meeting & pray 4 good weather ? Wish you SunShine or No Rain
Good `Luck!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
...Hi `Justin,
Maybe it's Mother Natures way of telling you to take a break She sure can mess up many plans on our journeys of life 4=Sure..

You are very creative & I'm sure that you will find a dry place or get or borrow a tarp & tact it up over you Monte in the garage (?)... Can you still drive your Monte with the dash out ? Maybe we could have a prayer group MCF meeting & pray 4 good weather ? Wish you SunShine or No Rain
Good `Luck!
i have been trying to plan a way to put a tarp upsince day one.. but 3 of the 4 walls and the cieling are concreet

yes i can still drive it, i looks funny, but still mobile, i brought down the section that goes over the radio ect becuase i didn't have time to get the flasher button out of it so i actually have blinkers now!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:30 AM

Hi `Justin,
I hope the below link may help, or maybe one of our talented contruction member's can help & post the best way to put hooks in2 concrete...Good Luck
How to Hang Hooks on Concrete Block Walls | eHow.com

Old 06-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

it's not really a plan of how to do it it's more of a plan on how to do it without causing damage to the brick and me loosing money on my deposit... if it was my own house and not an apt garage you better belive that thing would be sealed up tight!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:44 AM

Thanks `Justin for your reply...I understand your concerns..

Here's another crazy suggestion (?) pick `up some 2X2's & make a tent or search CraigsList for old tents ?

Or, maybe just pray/hope 4- good weather
Good Luck, I was happy 2 read that you can still drive your Monte ? Oh, do you have a friend that has a garage ?
or maybe go to a covered cash wash in the middle of the night ? Or get four super good friend to get on each corner of the tarp & hold it over your Monte while you work ~> Don't let them drink until you are finished ~>

LOL `We's Blog'in LOL

Old 06-14-2012, 11:00 AM

Good official afternoon MCF! Super day; super sport.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Good official afternoon MCF! Super day; super sport.

Good Afternoon `Tyler & member's in the eastern time zone The central & pacific time zone members can enjoy their afternoon later ~> . lol

`Tyler, great to see you online & checking in. I hope you are finding some useful information on the MCF ~>4-Sure

Wish you a SuperSuper `Day ~>EnJoy

Old 06-14-2012, 11:16 AM

Good morning everyone! Beautiful day here in Kentucky and my boss is away today and tomorrow...light work days at home...YAY

Great home purchase Jerry! I was originally going to start flipping here...but my first flip house I added on to and living in now...I don't think I did so good!!!

Hubby working on a fence project today we started last year to keep the boys out of the neighbors garden...one year later the little one is still in the garden so it's time to finish it up!

We're looking forward to the Nationals and meeting everyone! Will a lot of people from here be going? I did not see a thread about that...I hope so!!! Well, I best get going, see if I can help hubby and pull the Monte out (it's already 86 out here...yikes!)

Have a great day everyone!!!

Old 06-14-2012, 11:31 AM

..Hi Rowena & `Bill,

Thanks for checking in with your Monte Carlo Family, & it's great to read that you are going to the Nationals..
Below is a link to check out
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/me...isle-pa-34870/
^ Click 2 view
I hope that you can keep the garden raiders out with a completed fence, but kid's are very creative when you have a great garden...Good Luck

Last edited by Space; 06-14-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Hey all! hope everyones having a safe day today!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 14, 2012 > Check In <