Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 26th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 01:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Just thought i would share

Old 07-26-2012, 02:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Just about ready to leave work. FINALLY get to close tomorrow on the rental house. Have to stop on my way home and make a wire transfer. That just means I will be BUSY the next couple weeks doing some remodeling so I can get it rented. Rental #2 for me and I hope it goes as well as number 1 has went thus far. Have a great evening.

Old 07-26-2012, 02:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone. Got up from my nap about an hr ago. Took Ozzie out for a walk around the house. But coming back in the garage I noticed some lite scratches on the Monte's hood . WTF ? So I took a damp cloth and wiped it down. Still there. Can't feel them at all. Then I took some Mequiar's NXT wax I got as a gift last month. WOW That took them right out. Thank God I was in pain just looking at it. Since I just had that hood painted a while ago. man that scared the crap out of me. But she's all looking good again

Old 07-26-2012, 03:47 PM

Afternoon guys. Space, I get a small discount with most of the major manufacturers. I don't work directly for Nissan but for Johnson Controls. They supply most of the manufacturers that have plants in the US and Canada. I finally got to see the new Altima for the first time in person a few weeks ago and they're pretty sharp cars. There's no way I could afford a brand new car though.

Old 07-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

afternoon all. Finished my job up by 4:30am and that was dragging my feet. So not wanting to leave so early i went into the frozen department to work for a while. Been leaving 6am everyday this week, first day it was cool, second was ok and now it just sucks as im loosing money. My cousins from seattle stopped by here a little while ago, they're out here for a week or so visiting. We've got some storms rolling through PA right now that'll slam us later on. And seattle mike thats pretty cool about the cop.

Last night on my lunch break, im sitting in the monte like i always do. I was watching this cop patrol up and down the road, then he came into the parking lot to nose around and then he stopped behind me. Sat there for a few minutes, then put his spotlight on me and came to my window, i was like He asked what i was doing, whos car i was in and some other stuff. But what confused me is ther was 6 co workers sitting on a bench by the store but he bothers me in my car. Whatever, he was satisfied with my answers and went on his way

And let me just stick this in here

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 07-26-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:17 PM

I hope to drive again soon, but I lost my
drivers license again for driving under
the influence. The police said I was driving backwards down a one way
street at a high rate of speed.
I don't remember, but they
said they have a video

They took my Monte S.S., but I'm gona get another one as soon as I get out of jail, make a few more commercials & do my community service.

Please don't drink & drive...Oh, is it happy hour yet ? Here's 2 you...Have a great `eve.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. Thanks Keith 4 the pic & your post (LoL)
==============================================
Hi Devin, Dave, Jerry, Rick & Member's.
Good Luck Jerry on your new home purchase
---------------------------------------------------------------
Rick, great that you got the scratches `out 4-Sure..Wish you a fast night shift (U 2 `Devin)
==============================================
Sarge `Drew, thanks for your reply, I like the Altima Coupes & the 300Z's...It's great you do get a discount if you had the dollars to buy one...Wish you & Member's a great eve
=======================================
Hi Keane, I missed your post b-4 as I was posting this...Wish U a Super Eve.

Last edited by Space; 07-26-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:20 PM

Good afternoon everyone...
I had my new wheels and tires delivered today. I put them on in the garage and it started storming so I won't get to drive it until Saturday...

Old 07-26-2012, 05:23 PM
5 Year Member

wow we just got freakin HAMMERED with this storm that just rolled through and we have a tornado warning until 6:45. I saw some very circular activity on the radar that was interesting...

scanner going crazy with fires, trees down, wires down, wires on fire etc etc etc

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 07-26-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:33 PM

`Keane, go to the basement or get in the tub
Middletown, NY Weather Advisories, Watches & Warnings

TORNADO WARNING
in effect until Thursday, Jul 26, 6:45 PM tick-tick-tick...Be Safe 4-Sure
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/national/weather-radar
<!-- /.panel-body-lt -->

Old 07-26-2012, 05:37 PM
5 Year Member

i saw that report, but the locations they're reporting are north of here so im not really concerned. Even if there is a tornado here it cant be that strong with all the hills and such.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 26th 2012