Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 26th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 08:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone! Been a busy and bad month for this chick. Haven't had much time to stop in and say hi.

Hope everyone is doing well and is having a great week!

Old 07-26-2012, 09:11 AM

Hi Ashley`Marie,
It's great to see you check'in in & I hope things get better for you 4-Sure...Sometimes we have bad times, to remind `us to really, really enjoy the good times when they return...
I wish you Good Times 4- Real
=========================================
Hi `Mike, I sure wish I had your talents...Do you put heavier coats of clear on quarter panels to protect them from chips ? Is it hot in the shop ? The weather temps are over a 100 degree's + & feels like 199 degree's in our warehouses. That's with all the exhaust fans running @ super high...It's a free sauna & I tell the guys it's all part of their work Bennie's (LOL)...We use cold spray mister's..I've taken 3 showers today already..
I'm a SuperSuper Clean Kid 4-Sure (LOL)

Old 07-26-2012, 09:30 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Nahh Space just normal coats, dont ever wanna add more than ur supposed to cuz it usually chips more

Old 07-26-2012, 09:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning All!

I hope everyone has a good day. Friday is finally around the corner.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

A little late to get on, I was a little late to work.

Had to take my cousin to the hospital, he spent the night and woke up in an extreme amount of pain. Turned out to be some kidney stones.

Not a fun morning

Old 07-26-2012, 10:34 AM

Mornin' to everyone from Kansas! Still really hot here. Finally got a little rain here last night. Just a Tease! Went out this AM & the Rear View Mirror on the Black '98 LS was hangin' by the Wires. Guess I'll have to get the "Loctite" kit for that. Done it before! Not like the old Monte's -you could just throw the mirror in that back seat & deal with it later! LOL!

Hope you all have a great day! -Mark.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

A little late to get on, I was a little late to work.

Had to take my cousin to the hospital, he spent the night and woke up in an extreme amount of pain. Turned out to be some kidney stones.

Not a fun morning

Good Afternoon Mod `Mike,
I was concerned when I did not see you online this morning.
It's great that you were there to help your cousin & take him to the hospital...Better him then you (Sorry)...I know several seniors that had kidney stones & they have stated the severe pains, but hopefully the doc's can help your cousin.

It's great to see you back online, plus helping & sharing with our member's...Wish you a e.z. day at work & a Super time `off...
======================================
Hi Mike (JG), thanks for your reply & answer..When paint with a can, I always put more on, but I'm learning (Maybe ?)
===========================================
Hi `Mark,
Things break 4-Sure, but I don't know why they always break at the wrong time...The high heat inside a vehicle here in Florida has many vehicles mirror's fall'in `off, and party people fall'in down Wish you a E.Z. repair...
======================================
Hi `Michael, where did you `go...Do you have to really work @ work ? Wish you a fast day at work 2day & 2morrow...
EnJoy
===========================================
I was hoping to get `off work on time 2day, but I have one vendor that must take a noon smoke break & 4-gets to send back his order & I can't leave until I get it...I do wonder what he is smok'in or he 4-got how to use his fax machine again....? ? ?

Wish everyone a great day...Peace/Out from `Space

Old 07-26-2012, 11:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It was just strange because he was just spending the night at my place so he didn't have to drive back to the Poconos after a concert her went to in Philly.

Luckily my job didn't yell at me for being 2 hours late, I'll make it up next week

Old 07-26-2012, 11:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone!!
work for me 3pm-3am.
thats about it for me lol
hows everyone else?

Old 07-26-2012, 11:52 AM

Morning All,

Busy morning with meetings and conducting an interview for a position we're trying to fill.

Justin - Can you get hold of a pressure tester to help isolate the coolant leak?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 26th 2012