Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 25th, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

good morning everyone! The weather outside is beautiful!!! Its gotta be in the low 70's.
Work today! As usual... Had a good 2 days off. Enjoyed myself last night, talked to alot of people & handed out alot of flyers for another mini-car show I'm getting together at work. This time its going to be good!!!! I can't wait!

Keane: Its not easy for everyone.. I normally think it could always be worse than it is now...At those moments of depression you just need to learn to appreciate what you have, than sulk about what you hate. Just look at your situation and were you are. You own 3 awesome cars, live in beautiful upstate were you can drive for hours with just the road and yourself...You actually have a job, which is better than no job at all. You've got plenty of friends to talk to(even if some are not face to face often, its still friends!) Just gotta put a smile on your face and hope for the best

Old 07-25-2013, 10:35 AM

^ And some people think they have problems..^ How would U like 2 `be me ? (LOL) Can I borrow a smile please ? > Here > payback
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi `Jen,
It's great you had a fun time last eve & I hope you have a awesome mini-show...Will look 4ward to your pic's.
Also, thanks for your good advice to `Keane & also to `all...
Wish you a great new day > EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 07-25-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Back home now. deal was a success...no problems. Thats a good thing for sure..

Old 07-25-2013, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Back home now. deal was a success...no problems. Thats a good thing for sure..

Hi `Jerry, it's great that you had a safe journey...Did you get a check or cash...If it's cash ? did you make sure that it isn't counterfeit money

There's a lot of it out there Oh, no > How to ruin a super sale Hope you have a fast sale on your GTO...Are you presently looking for a 4th Gen ? Keep us updated > Please ...
Wish you & Member's a great lunch (I'm hungry) & Super Day
=========================================
Breaking News > President Obama just landed in Florida > I think he's looking 4 `Space or had to get outa town (LOL)

He's in Jacksonville, Florida...(Maybe he will do some surfing) LOL or just party & have some fun in the `sun...
I would join him, but I have to work & pay big taxes so that he can travel/surf & have some `fun (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 07-25-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:22 PM

Good afternoon everyone. Today is going to be a long day. I have work at 3pm and after that I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. I'm also having my mufflers and tips installed tomorrow and I also have some family coming down to NC from Indiana (where I was born) which will be awesome. I haven't seen any of them in about 4 years now. So this weekend will be amazing. Is it tomorrow yet? haha

Old 07-25-2013, 12:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Day 2 of painting the garage walls I like painting as much as a sharp stick in the eye . But It's almost done with. Going to finish up the last wall in about 10 mins. stopped to take a break. Working makes you hungry. Then I have to put everything back away. And clean up my mess on the floor. Then If it doesn't rain. I'll cut the f&^%$# lawn while its warm and humid . Then I have the rest of the day to sit on my ***. And shop for my Harley

Old 07-25-2013, 02:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Head hurts from crunching code all day will 5pm ever get here??

I wanna go home and play

It's got to be 5 o'clock some where

Old 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

afternoon everyone!
It's really nice out, went for a cruise with Black Licorice for about an hour of just driving with some good tunes

Old 07-25-2013, 03:51 PM

Hi `Tadd, I don't know what time it is, but I think it's happy hour

My day has been active/busy & time has been flying since 4AM this morning ...I wish I could take a cruise in a SuperSnake Monte Carlo & enjoy the beauty of life & the sounds of a Super V8 WoW, I sure got a lot to look 4ward 2 > 4-Sure...

`Devin, that's a super pic of your Monte & your environs...Thanks for sharing..

Wish you & member's a Super/Super `eve with good food (friends/family) & some cold beverages > EnJoy

Old 07-25-2013, 03:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
My day has been active/busy & time has been flying since 4AM this morning ...I wish I could take a cruise in a SuperSnake Monte Carlo & enjoy the beauty of life & the sounds of a Super V8 WoW, I sure got a lot to look 4ward 2 > 4-Sure...

`Devin, that's a super pic of your Monte & your environs...Thanks for sharing..

Wish you & member's a Super/Super `eve with good food (friends/family) & some cold beverages > EnJoy
Hey space!
Hope a fast day is a good for for you! i love when the work day fly's by! any idea when you are getting out? any plans for after you get out?

Thanks, it did come out good especially for just a cellphone picture! the SuperSnake Black Licorice is running great too!

Hope you have a great night and are able to get a good recharge!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 25th, 2013