Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, January 5, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 11:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KJRich
I didn't really care who won, but a 70-33 beatdown isn't very exciting.:p
I didn't getta watch too much of it, but beatdown doesn't really do it much justice

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning Everyone, nm goin on here gotta goto the
Dr for a check up today, ohh what fun
Good luck

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning everyone at work and looking at aftermarket hood and dreaming.
If you guys have suggestions let me know.
I really like the MPD ones, however IMO it looks kind of funny if you wanna keep the racing stripes

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
I can make u an overlay with whatever you want it to say, got a vynal machine at work now & thats a ways to go Frank lol
Mike, you're tempting me like crazy!! I'm trying to make up my mind on whether or not to send you my 3rd brake light/rev. lights to get painted and with all this overlay talk, i'm coming up with all sorts of ideas with the 3rd brake light

Old 01-05-2012, 12:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Afternoon all. My Blog yesterday was only 5 pages so it must be something to do with the settings. I gotta do the same as Jerry and take down the outside decorations. It's onlt 37 here tho.

Old 01-05-2012, 01:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011

i'm gonna be hitting 1000 posts in no time with how busy everyone was last night....i feel like i've been reading for 4 straight hours.....

Old 01-05-2012, 01:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well all, I fnally got my decorations down and put away in the garage attic. Was a chore. I did my best about getting the wife to not put so much up this year because I knew who would be taking them down.
I did that sucessfully but still had alot. Mike look for a PM soon form me about overlay. Thanks

Old 01-05-2012, 02:02 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Everyone just needs to send me there brake lights for paint lol

Old 01-05-2012, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning again everyone, space i've been playing the lotto, never win With all this extra work i cant seem to get things done around the house Work around here is piling up and i'm loosing my mind I'm heading off to work shortly and have no clue when i'm gonna be leaving. Last nights blog was crazy i think thats a record at 15 pages. Atleast tommorow is my day off and pay day, hope they dont try and call me in.
Hi Keane,
I can relate to having a lot to do with little time...I've been working 7 nights a week, 12 to 16 hours a shift... It's difficult, but `if you have a GOAL or a Dream that you really want to come true, it makes the sacrifice a lot easier...(*Note, I live at the warehouse & that saves a lot of time & $)..Not the best living conditions, but it's part of my pay package)

Also, check out many sites that you will find on a search for "Time Management" ~> I've read Master your Time & you will Master your `Life"...There are many good tips that you can find online to help...Good Luck & don't give up...Or you could visit adult sites & find out how 2 `be a MASTER-Baker... Don't stress `Out....& find time/make time~> 4 fun....

I was taught that `if you really want anything in life bad enough that you can get `it , but you have to really be willing to Give Up to Get there 4-Sure Don't give up & be happy 2 `be the best U can `be...

p.s. I love playing the Lotto, the dollar I pay `is worth inspiring my dreams in life...It only takes a dollar
to win, and if you don't, it's fun dreaming about how your would spend your MILLIONS ..Good Luck to
you & all member's the gamble & dream

That's all from Professor Out of `Space
=====================================
Hi `Rick, it's great to see you back posting, I thought maybe you may have slipped on a banana peel that `Angie threw in your shower from her house...She should be a pitcher with that good of throw LOL "I've fallen & can't get `up" , or get back 2 my computer

Hope 2night is another great evening on the `Blog...
You guys/gals are breaking records every week on the `Blog Thanks MCF Bloggers

Last edited by Space; 01-05-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:19 PM

Hi Space - believe me, I would LOVE to launch a banana peel into that mean old biker's shower. Sometimes, that is. But then if he fell he might sue me and since I don't have tons of money any more (I spent it on frilly clothes and boots) I'd end up in the poor house. Or some kinda house - where I'd spend the days singing the blues and the nights crying. (Wasn't that an old Willie Nelson song?) So I'll just toss my banana peels out in the back yard where the possums can eat them. Good idea?

Old 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM

5 Year Member

Banana peels and Possums.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:30 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

the stuff thats on the daily blog

Old 01-05-2012, 04:30 PM

5 Year Member

Just wanted to Hit the big #1800 today since we are talking post counts.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, January 5, 2012 < Check In