Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, February 23rd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
But thanks for bustin my chops so early. What are friends for right ?
So who's got their shorts in a knot now????? :p

Old 02-23-2012, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Good Morning Everyone, well hope everyone is having a Good one cuz im not
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Mickie (JG), why aren't U hav'in a good day Don't leave us in suspense Tell us what's wrong & maybe someone in our Monte Carlo Family can help ? ?
Whatever it is ? I hope it gets better 4 sure...because there's so many out there that have it so much worse then us ~> 4-Sure...We shall wait to hear all about it...We's been sitting here waiting for you 2 check in...U got all kinds of friends

Old 02-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

just signed into my online class so i could take my final, and i'm no longer eligible. Bleep bleep bleepity bleep..... My professor said it would be availible saturday or something so i can only hope i can still take it or i am screwed.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Angie it's just as easy to ask here first. It create's activity and the sponsors like that. I like the creek picture you posted it looks very inviting.

Mike go do some donuts in the GTO and you'll feel better.
Keane I hope you online class issues get solved.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:40 AM

[quote=lougreen03;425764] I like the creek picture you posted it looks very inviting.

Lou, glad you liked the picture but I must confess: it came from a member here who proposed to his girlfriend at that spot. When I looked closely at the trees in the background I realized it wasn't taken by me.

Space, I like what you did with the picture! I'm going to add that to my Screen Saver photos.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Angie it's just as easy to ask here first. It create's activity and the sponsors like that. I like the creek picture you posted it looks very inviting.

Mike go do some donuts in the GTO and you'll feel better.
Keane I hope you online class issues get solved.

Thanks `Lou, and our sponsors do like to see activity (They pay our bills on the MCF 4-Sure)
- Yes `Keane, good luck on getting it resolved...Just tell your Prof that you've been 2 busy on the MCF learning about auto's and other stuff. Wish you a better day..
- Yes `Mike (JG), I think you should get some donuts 2 & drive your GTO & meet `Angie in her little bit of heaven & sit by the river & enjoy `Life..4-Sure...

Old 02-23-2012, 09:55 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Lou, (Taz)
Yes, everyone wants to be first , but we shall comply & start our MCF `Blog after Mid-night eastern standard time on each new day.
============================================
p.s. And I was about to start 2morrow's Blog now so I could be the first to start the `Blog ~>
============================================
Cool, can I start saturday's now too?

Old 02-23-2012, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
Cool, can I start saturday's now too?

LoL `Lou (Taz), our leader can do anything he wants to do 4-Sure.....Saturday/Sunday/Monday/AnyDay/AnyTime...
I wish you could start December 2012 & make it come true
You Lead, & I will follow, because `if I tried to lead , we'd all get lost in some unknown space 4-Sure ~> LOL
Thanks for kindly reminding `us not to jump the `Gun or the Blog & jump to the Future to fast...

Wish you & Member's a Super Thursday..."Be happy 2 `be~> 4-Real" EnJoy the Moment !!!!
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 02-23-2012, 10:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Good morning!

Why is the daily blog starting earlier and earlier? 11:17pm ??? Really??? Is there that much of a competition to be the first? Can we at least wait until midnight on the east coast.....of the United States?
I agree with you Taz. 100% Shoot out here its two hrs earlier. I thought it was a race or something.. But its our members that enjoy our site so much.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Thanks `Lou, and our sponsors do like to see activity (They pay our bills on the MCF 4-Sure)
- Yes `Keane, good luck on getting it resolved...Just tell your Prof that you've been 2 busy on the MCF learning about auto's and other stuff. Wish you a better day..
- Yes `Mike (JG), I think you should get some donuts 2 & drive your GTO & meet `Angie in her little bit of heaven & sit by the river & enjoy `Life..4-Sure...
Angie. Isn't that water cold on yr feet ??

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, February 23rd 2012