Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, December 20th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012 | 03:22 PM

Hi `Mike, thanks for your reply & now I remember seeing your thread on the tires (I started 2 read it & was interrupted by work...Work keeps getting in the way of my MCF time (LOL)

Oh, it's OK `if they are outa ZR`1 & I'll still `be very happy with the SRT 4-Sure (LOL)...

Look 4ward to the review on your tires once you get them on & see how they perform...
==========================
Hi `Michael, good afternoon 2 U 2...Gett'in closer 2 the weekend & `Santa's visit...I hope he can find me this year, he keeps missing my place/space (LOL), but that's OK, Mike (JG) is shipping me a new ride...or a toy model to play with & keep dream'in of a real one (LOL)

OK, whose next to keep our `Blog going ??? Yes it's YOU
Please fill in some of the below space with your thoughts
Oh, remember we are a family auto forum...LOL

OK, hit some keys

Old 12-20-2012 | 04:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Good Afternoon , Mail man delivered a package today , now just need to install them on my Monte..

Old 12-20-2012 | 04:56 PM
|

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Have fun Jerry

Old 12-20-2012 | 05:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

whats up all? Just sitting here. Pondering what I need to do to get ready for vacation. No snow yet but it is on the way. Windier than crap. Have 40-50 gusts. Saw a truck with it lights flashing and did not realize it till I was under it but it was a tree that had fallen. Luckily the Mustang slid right through. It was dark out and it must have been caught on something. I just followed the car in front of me..

Old 12-20-2012 | 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Have fun Jerry

Hi `Mike,
If you were really a friend (?), you would drive over & help `Jerry installed them ~> 4-Sure

* `Jerry, did the mailman use them b-4 U got them ?
Good Luck on the install...
=======================
Hi `GT `Jerry, when do you leave on your vacation ? Oh, did you have your lights on ? How did you get under the truck/tree ?
Did you slide through sideways when you slide through ? (lol) Why was there a car
in front of you when you are driving a GT ?
Shouldn't it have been in front ? I am confused, but I get confused very easily..LOL

Wish you & Member's a Good evening with no major weather problems...We are getting a cold front in some area's of FLorida will get in2 the 30's overnight.....I may have to crank `up my little electric heater

Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 12-20-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-20-2012 | 05:14 PM

5 Year Member

Since the Impala paint project is way behind schedule, thinking of a rental car. Surprising that a 2 week rental is only 404 for an Impala size. Would just as soon save the $$ but wife don't think we can cram the luggage in. Maybe if I took out the sub and folded half the back seat down

Old 12-20-2012 | 05:24 PM

Hi `Jerry,
That's a great price for a 2 week rental & it may be a better choice, since you have not been able to really test your wife's Impala with a long drives...(Plus, even if it were ready, you don't want to get all those possible stones chips etc from a road trip)...

I hope you get a low miled rental & check it out good b-4 you accept...Breaking down on the interstates are no fun & can really ruin a vacation trip...When will you be in Orlando area ?

I still don't know my future schedule & direction...Now, I'm back working in the warehouses, but that's just temporary...
I sure hope our budget passes soon so that I can make some plans...
Peace/Out

Old 12-20-2012 | 05:27 PM

5 Year Member

Guess I should clarify that I was talking about taking the Mustang when referring to cramming the luggage in. My brain was faster than my typing. On the other end, since I have such low miles(19K) on it, do I want to add 2500 more?

Old 12-20-2012 | 05:33 PM

I'd put a Trailer on the back of the rental car & tow your GT down to the SunShine....Then you & your wife will have your own rides to do what you want when the other is doing what they want ~> Now that sounds like a space `plan

No, I would not want to put 2500 extra miles on in these un-certain weather conditions + our truckers state that the many of the interstates are not in good condition + a lot of construction...I'm sure you can relate to interstate paving projects...Our truckers tell me some crazy stories that they have on their highway travels...4-Sure...

Wish you a safe journey, no matter what you drive...EnJoy

Old 12-20-2012 | 06:29 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

Evening everyone!

You asked for it. You got it. Preview of the 2013 MCF calendar is in RJ's 2013 Calendar thread. Stickied in the Off Topic section!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, December 20th 2012