Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, August 2nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, heres an excellent education video for you all to watch this morning

Turbo Encabulator - YouTube
For a number of years now work has been proceeding in order to bring perfection to the crudely conceived idea of a transmission that would not only supply inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors, but would also be capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters. Such an instrument is the turbo encabulator.
LoL `Keane,
Is that one of your college professor's
"2 waste your time is to waste your `life, 2 master your time is to master your `life" After watching & listening to your `vid ~> I'm wasted (LOL)
=============================================
Your Welcome `Devin, wish you a E.Z. shift 2night
==================================
Good Morning `Mel, I'm also still at work & it's getting hotter as time passes...Wish you a cool day & enjoyable `off time..Thanks for checking in...Peace/Happiness to `all from `Space

Old 08-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning MCF!

Old 08-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nope space, just some guy that probably has confused you for the rest of the day

Old 08-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, working on outdated product at work...

Going to dinner with some friends then picking up my radiator! I have determine I will be buying all my parts through my buddy, buisness account at orielly,

the $134 radiator is costing me nothing! I did some work for him and was going to put a $100 towards brake parts for me but a rad is a little more important, well with the discount they get the radiator cost $100 so just gatta buy a flush kit and antifreeze! So i'll be changing that out probably Friday night, i'll do a write up while I am at it!

Old 08-02-2012, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Dave, I think it's much better to `be hunkered down in your office, then a FoxHole 4-Sure .
Ha! You got that right, Space! I'm getting too old for that stuff. Time to leave it to the younger generation.

Old 08-02-2012, 09:38 AM

Hi `Justin,
You sure are a Wheeler-Dealer & find ways to get things done 4-Sure...You should be in sales & you could earn lots of $'s with your skills & talent. It's great that you could work things out & get the parts your needed...Look forward to seeing your updates..Wish you a E.Z. repair..Good Luck
==========================================
LoL `Dave, but we need the experience/knowledge & skills of those that have gone b-4 us... 4-Sure...
Wish you a easy work day & a relaxing eve EnJoy

Old 08-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Forum issues, what browser are you guys using?

No issues with Chrome.
I don't think it's a browser issue. I have tried both IE9 and Firefox but they both act the same way. Any other site I go to runs normal (instant page loads/no problem navigating or posting) but the pages here keep hanging. I had the same problem yesterday morning but it cleared up around 8:00. I think it has something to do with one of the machines I'm passing through to access the forum. No viruses, adware, malware, etc on any of my machines so that's the only thing I can think of...

And THANKS everyone for the congrats!

Last edited by 03SSLE; 08-02-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:50 AM

Hi Mod `Mike,
I use IE & also chrome & it still happens, but after I'm online for awhile it gets alittle better or faster. To me I just made it a test of patience & I have other things that I multi-task while I wait for a page to load...

Thanks for your reply & concerns...We appreciate
======================================
Hi Seattle `Mike, I really like your selected picture of your Winning August 2012 Monte of the Month Looks great on our MCF `Blog...EnJoy your victory 4-Sure

Old 08-02-2012, 09:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Maybe it is more of an ad issue then. I run ad-block plus at work

Old 08-02-2012, 10:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sitting here at work, waiting on lunch. We are having poor man's bologna and garden fresh tomatos from my sisters garden.
Also, being nice to a kitty kat who met us at the door yesterday starving. We fed him and he hung in here at work with us all day. Then when we left, we put him out, but this morning, as soon as we pulled in, here he came. Bought him a bag of food. I guess he has became our lab cat. He is actuall sharing my chair with me right now..

On another note, has anyone heard from Kerry lately?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, August 2nd 2012