Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: -> Thursday: August 18, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 07:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Gooooood Morning Space, Taz, 77gp,03SSLE. Well it's a great day here in Minn. Sun is out. Going to be around 84 degree's. I took a few days off from work. Because of a lot of B/S going on. So When I got off of work on weds morning. I went straight to bed for a quick nap. Got up around Noon. Ran thru the shower. Then went an washed The Monte. That's what started a lot of garage time for me. I got out the wife's hair dryer and took off every emblem on the M/C yesterday afternoon. A lot easier then I thought it would be. I called my wife to come take a look. She's not really a car person! But she has GOOD taste in car's. She told me it looks really nice that way. We both like the nice clean look. And that it is. I just left the SS Badge's on the doors & the grill. I took some tape rolled it up & stuck it to the SS that came off the trunk lid. I centered it on the trunk. It looked pretty dame good. But not sure just yet. if I want it back on. The letters MONTE CARLO are all seprate not glued together. So I was on the phone in the garage & moving the letters arounf to see what words I could make with them. I started to laugh out loud while talking to a friend in the Chevelle club. This is what came out of that using just the words Monte carlo........" Cool SS" I might put that on the lower right hand corner of the Trunk lid... ????? I know I know. This tread isn't worth anything with out pictures. But I still havn't fig'ed out how to do it. Having some problems with it. I figured out how to change my Avatar But still a work in progress on posting a picture. Maybe on day I'll have to run down St Paul & have Justin put me thru photo posting school. LMAO!!! Today is taking a look at painting the Motor cover....Lets see how that works out. Hope all of you have a great day today. I'm off till Monday night. yahooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 08-18-2011, 07:37 AM

1 Year Member

P.S. If you send me a e mail to redwhitess1@yahoo.com. So I can have your e mail address. ThenI know how to do that one. I'll send you the pictures I took of it yesterday. Sorry It's the only way I know how to do this. You'd think that at 66 yrs old I'd be a lot more mello. But I still get pissed when I can figure things out. 99% of the time I never lose my temper or get pissed. But this really bothers me that I can't fug it out. But it's not going to beat me! My wife & I had a few mins to work on it this last weekend. But a few things popped up we couldn't get. She's off babysitting the grand kids during the day. So by the time she gets home at night 5 pm. It;s dinner time & the last thing on her mind. But as I said before we go to AZ for the winter. I'll will have this down. PROMISE. I tired of asking guys on her to do it for me. Makes me feel stupied as hell.........Ok gotta get thing moving around here today. C ya in a few hrs. Rick

Old 08-18-2011, 07:51 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Terrible thunderstorms on my way to work this morning.

I would just like to have a clean Monte for once

Old 08-18-2011, 07:52 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Rick,
Below are some vid's to view on how to post pictures..
(Photobucket.com is a great site to upload & download pictures)
Below is for help with PhotoBucket

How to Post Pics on the Forum

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON> <CITE>www.tintdude.com/posting-pics.html</CITE> - CachedSimilar
I get asked very often by members of the forum how to post pics and photos into a post so that they show up without having to be clicked. ...
This is your assignment for the `day if you choose to accept this mission Good Luck & I hope it helps. You will be tested later : ) Remember if a SpaceKid can do `it, anyone can 4-Sure : ) LOL

<LI class="g knavi">
<TABLE style="WIDTH: auto" class=ts><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>How to post pictures directly into a forum‏ - YouTube
click
<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON>

<TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-TOP: 4px" vAlign=top width="1%">

<TD style="PADDING-TOP: 2px" vAlign=top><CITE class=kvm>www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvvxraciwvI</CITE>3 min - Mar 17, 2009 - Uploaded by neolantis
How to post pictures in a forum comment, rate, subscribe

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<LI class="g knavi">
<TABLE style="WIDTH: auto" class=ts><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>How to post photos on a forum - YouTube
click 2 view
<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON>

<TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-TOP: 4px" vAlign=top width="1%">

<TD style="PADDING-TOP: 2px" vAlign=top><CITE class=kvm>www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xCUENsWbcs</CITE>8 min - Oct 7, - Uploaded by treeguy10
Learn how to post a photo on a forum or bulletin board. See more "How to's"at Australian Hairdressing | Hairstylist News | Hair Collections | Hairdressing Awards | Hair Industry Events.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

More videos for how to post pictures on the forum »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Space; 08-18-2011 at 07:55 AM.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Its Thursday!!!! Whooohooo!!!!

Old 08-18-2011, 08:36 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Well im almost done repairing the monte found out the cradel was outta wack a lil

Old 08-18-2011, 08:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2012

Morning MCF

Rick, congrats on the bebadging. It always provides a clean look to a car. I'm a fan

Not much going on at work. Two days left! I started packing up last night for my move this weekend back to school. I suppose that will continue tonight, and I'll probably start packing the Monte.

Mike, My dad is a farmer. I alway joke that if he needs some rain on his crops just tell me, and I'll go wash the Monte. It's bound to rain shortly after that

Old 08-18-2011, 08:43 AM

1 Year Member

ha ha ha. Thanks Space a number of my friends posted on here before to help me. But I had to have this thing reworked. It was locking up on me and a few other things going wrong with it. So I lost all my e mails I had with this subject. I lost some pictures & some other things. But Now I think it's working a lot better then it was. A friend of mine spent 4 hrs cleaning this pc up for me. I know that's going to cost me down the rd. But I'm willing to pay the price . So I can get with my FRIENDS ON HERE! As soon as I get done with all the things I have to do today. I'll sit down and go over what you sent me. THANK YOU for your HELP SPACE. It means a lot that member's on here CARE about each other. Thats what makes this site so AWESOME.. That's why I spend so much time on this site. Then I do my others. . Ok it's off to cut the lawn take out the garbage. I should be done with most everything by 5 ish this aft. Ok. better get going a lot on my plate today. Since my wife isn't home till friday. C ya in a few....................and were off............................................... ............

Old 08-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all, not alot going on here, PAYDAY!!!! come on 5!... tomarow is my half day

Rick i got ya

Old 08-18-2011, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
Morning all, not alot going on here, PAYDAY!!!! come on 5!... tomarow is my half day
Hi `Justin, It's sure great to get a paycheck, but it sure doesn't last long 4-Sure...Wish you a fast work day & half day 2morrow ~> Then Spend/Party/Smart ~> EnJoy
p.s. Thanks 4 helping Rick SS (MCF = Member's Help'in Member's : )
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Justin (zZap), hope you have a safe move & `Trip back to college...Wish you a great year at school...Share the knowledge...What does your father farm ? Not E.Z. work 4-Sure...I've worked orange groves & it was HARD WORK.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning Mod's Mike & Michael..Thanks 4 all your HELP EnJoy your Life `Journey.
---------------------------------------------
Rick, you are welcome & I also like debadged Monte's : )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
`Mike (JG), great that U found the problem...I'm sure with your talents, that U will be able to fix it 4-Sure...
EnJoy Your Rides, your `Life
----------------------------------------
I just got the last invoice in & I'm finished work until 2night ...Keep the Blog going & make some posts...
EnJoy your Day & ~> Be nice to everyone
Peace/Happiness to `You from `Space
I'm `Out

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: -> Thursday: August 18, 2011