Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Thursday<>7/14/2016>Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 07:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2016
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone,
I tried the clay bar this afternoon, while waiting for more shade, I got the hood,front fenders, and doors bared and quick waxed. Shade is almost enough to get the roof and rear done, but man I'm already tired from the scrubbing ....LOL
Have a great evening everyone

Edit: also not sure the detailer solution will be enough to finish, might need more or can I use water?

Old 07-14-2016, 08:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike

Good Morning `Keane & thanks for your reply...I knew that you had to be putting on many miles @ work + your personal trips to many super places in your area. (p.s. Thanks for sharing many of them with the MCF)

Are all your trip's being recorded for work ?

Is the job going better ? Do you like it ? You've been super busy and I know that you have had many adjustments to make in your life....I just wish you the best & that you can find a position with your company that you will enjoy.

Keep us updated & I wish you & member's a safe and happy new day of `Life... Yes `Life, don't 4-get to live it & extract the best/most that you can get from it....You can't get it back once it's gone ? (unless you record it and photoshop yourself in2 the record)

Peace & Happiness 2 you seeing this
I'm sure all the trips are recorded, the trucks have gps, and various telematic nonsense so they always know what we're doing. Some days are good, some are not. Depends where i get sent and so on. Been covering someones vacation this week, so same route everyday and i get done early, but they always send me back out which sucks.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:11 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool Hello > Blog >Please > Thank > You <

^ Thanks `Keane 4 your reply

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-14-2016 at 11:14 PM.