Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Thursday<>7/14/2016>Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 06:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' folks!

I do not think a job requiring a drug test is a good job for me. I don't know why it would be required of an Operations Administrator either, but that does influence my desire on whether or not to use FedEx. If I wouldn't be good enough to work there then I don't feel I'd be good enough to be a customer either. But congrats anyways Devin!

I did have to have my Criminal Record checked, including a "Vulnerable Persons" scanning (because I work with children) and came up clean there. The rest in my personal business. I haven't subscribed to doing stupid things on Facebook either. It seems a lot of people lose jobs over that these days.

Have a good one!

Old 07-14-2016, 06:50 AM
Smile Thanks `Keane >Wish U a Happy >Take it & activate<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, Mike to answer your question do you mean ll vehicles including my own and ups trucks? I'd say i average around 65(give or take) miles a day in a ups truck, and atleast 60 in my own car going back and forth to work.

Good Morning `Keane & thanks for your reply...I knew that you had to be putting on many miles @ work + your personal trips to many super places in your area. (p.s. Thanks for sharing many of them with the MCF)

Are all your trip's being recorded for work ?

Is the job going better ? Do you like it ? You've been super busy and I know that you have had many adjustments to make in your life....I just wish you the best & that you can find a position with your company that you will enjoy.

Keep us updated & I wish you & member's a safe and happy new day of `Life... Yes `Life, don't 4-get to live it & extract the best/most that you can get from it....You can't get it back once it's gone ? (unless you record it and photoshop yourself in2 the record)

Peace & Happiness 2 you seeing this

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-14-2016 at 06:52 AM.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:08 AM
Smile My Candian Friend (s)>Hi Taz, Ken + + + + + +

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Mornin' folks!

I do not think a job requiring a drug test is a good job for me. I don't know why

Have a good one!

Hello `Brent & it's great to see you posting/sharing on our MCF `Blog.....

Drugs are test & so is life everyday 4-Sure...I'm still just thankful that we have free choices to decide what we do with our minds/bodies & our spirits.....So many in our World DO NOT have choices...

It does seem the World is going pro POT (?) I think that they are already are under the influences of many mind altering drugs....I can't believe the decisions that our Government leaders are making + the leaders of other countries...It's beyond my intellectual abilities 2 comprehend & understand 4-Sure!

I guess I better go get tested ? I think the MCF staff has been putting something in my Coffee...

Be right back ?, I have to go take another TEST

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-14-2016 at 07:11 AM.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Morning everyone, kind of a cloudy day today but have an inservice this afternoon at the legion upstairs boardroom and they don't have air conditioning so I am kinda happy about the weather.

Brent as an employer, I often have workers of mine that post things on Facebook that they shouldn't, it seems people don't think about what it shows perspective employers, but when I worked in Corrections I learned real quick just what people can pick up about someone from their facebook feed, you can learn what car they drive, how many children they have, what times they are away from home for work and play, etc. etc. it's kind of scary to think how much information people put up on social media that leaves them extremely vulnerable to the bad sector of society that looks for it.

Plus I have had workers call in sick and then post pics of themselves at a party drinking alcohol sitting in the hot tub when they should have been at work lol, sadly it wasn't me that saw the picture but the other workers that had to cover their shift for them and then they sent the pic to me as they were upset having to pull extra duty so that person could party

Hope everyone enjoys their day

Old 07-14-2016, 09:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning every one! Boy you don't know how good AC is until you lose it.

Ours whet out most of the day yesterday it got up to 86 inside the house! A friend fixed it yesterday evening (Many thanks out to him)

Have a great day and stay cool

Old 07-14-2016, 10:02 AM

Mornin guys. Thought I'd drop in while I had a chance. Spent a lot of time on the Northern Plains, which naturally is a data hole for me. I think it's time for me to buy a Verizon prepaid jetpack for when I'm in that part of the country.

Anyway, hope y'all are doing well.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning to all,been busy tryna catch them all for the past week and I'm giving myself a break,it's kinda different getting on the forum for me cause I got a new phone. On a good note I just got a raise today and I'm hoping that we can our bonus sometime this month but I hope everyone has a safe and productive day...and stay cool

Old 07-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Cool `High, >I'm Happy 2 `be > How `bout U ?

..he's just got 2 be on something ? Doesn't he ?
No one is that happy, are they ? (lol)
Hi `Ken, Tadd, Drew & everyone Thanks for checking in
on your MCF
Wish `all a safe & happy wherever you are & whatever you are doing...Don't 4-get to take a break and celebrate your new day
of life....Some didn't get a new day : (
We did, so lets get ready to party or (Take a Nap: )

OK, it's your turn to post (yes, you reading this)..
We all will just sit here & wait for the next post.......(?)
Hope it's a good one ? (LOL)
Have fun >EnJoy your `Now<

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-14-2016 at 11:20 AM. Reason: 2 say high 2 George, he posted as I was composing my thoughts & then I lost them (LOL)
Old 07-14-2016, 11:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning guys.

Got some more thunderstorms and rain yesterday evening, pretty heavy too. Another chance of thunderstorms this afternoon.

The new Red Wings arena is coming along. Here's some recent pictures of the construction progress...

Old 07-14-2016, 12:38 PM
Default Good to see you online

Hello Matt and thanks thanks for your productive building post of what's Happening in your area of the USA. Thanks for sharing your pride and success of their rebuilding project in your area for the country. I hope it inspires other repressed areas to take on a project and make their communities better for all. Wish you and members a super afternoon and evening. Is it party time yet? Yes I think it is enjoy