Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, 12-08-11 < Click & Post <

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 11:14 AM

Morning All,

Cold start to the day - 27 degrees F. A bit harsh for AL. And it's only early Dec.

Our daughter was doing the Happy Dance last night. She's all done with classes 'til mid-Jan. All finals / final papers complete.

Anyone else use 'Skype' much? We use it almost daily to talk to our daughter while she's attending school in Scotland. We actually talk to her more now than when she was attending her regular school in MS. Amazing clarity; no delay. Technology can be wonderful.

Old 12-08-2011, 11:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all just watching the First 48 on A&E and the suspect was driving e yellow Monte Carlo.
Dave I don't use Skype but my son uses it to keep in touch with his friends who are away at school.

Last edited by lougreen03; 12-08-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Mornin guys. Home from work, drinkin a beer. Um Todd, isn't it 17 days till Christmas now? LOL just wondering.

I hate scraping ice off the windows ugh. I'm ready for Spring already. Lol it's a shame I don't have room (and money) for more cars, there's a few potential projects around here, even a couple that would help me expand my knowledge of different makes.
Hello Sarge; what are those project cars that are in your area? I bet they are interesting.

Old 12-08-2011, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mels SS
its 37 right now in New Orleans so it a little cool here to humidity is low.
I have been here at work for a couple of hours now coffee is on and I have made round's on the chillers and boilers so alls good. Everyone have a great day
and remember Santa is watching
Hello Mel; what do you do for work. I also work on boilers and occassionally have to restart the chillers where I work. We've got Locinvar and Raypac boilers and Carrier chillers. My last location had York chillers. Gregg

Old 12-08-2011, 12:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good day all!! Had a filling done an hour ago and my face is numb..It just cracks me up I can't smile or anything!

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday and looking forward to one more day of work then the weekend!!

I have drill team practice later...Going to MSU this year for our mounted drill team! YAY!

Old 12-08-2011, 12:11 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
Good day all!! Had a filling done an hour ago and my face is numb..It just cracks me up I can't smile or anything!
i hate that feeling of my face being numb lol

Got my interior back in the monte, wish i could wash it but its too cold out

Old 12-08-2011, 12:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
i hate that feeling of my face being numb lol

Got my interior back in the monte, wish i could wash it but its too cold out

I know! Ahh! And I spilled milk down my face because I couldn't close my mouth all the way... lol

I want to wash my car too.

Old 12-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone! got called into work on tuesday & yesterday, 2nd shift, got to play in the snow a bit on the way home last night thank god it's already melting, lol.

also found out from some of my co workers i should expect to be called in again on monday to cover 2nd shift. love having some extra spending $ for the holidays.

Old 12-08-2011, 12:34 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
I know! Ahh! And I spilled milk down my face because I couldn't close my mouth all the way... lol

I want to wash my car too.
haha i hate that but prob woulda been funny to see lol & mines dirty got mud all over it lol i hate living on a gravel road

Old 12-08-2011, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
Morning everyone. It's 26* here in St. Louis, but nice and sunny. Space, we'll miss you while you get your computer problems ironed out.

Mouseman - I'm quickly becoming a nightowl thanks to the long interesting conversations I have from 10:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. with a good friend who's a night shift worker. When he's off work and doesn't call during the night I wake up anyway. It's much more important to stay connected with close friends like this than it is to get enough sleep. Besides I can always catch up on the weekends - not so easy for you, with a housefull of girls... How's little Ariel doing?
Hello Angie; that engine cover looks good. Ariel had to go to the doctor this morning for her one month check up. She probably won't be a happy camper for a day or two because she got one of her shots she is also coming down with a cold. She has been been fussy the last day or so.
I usually get home from work between one and two a.m. And be up until two thirty or three. Now it seems I'm up until four or five. I can't function without eight hours sleep. Because of my allergies and asthma I feel sick. I feel guilty sometimes because I don't spend enough time with the girls before going to work.

Rick I hope you have fun with the grandkids. Oh if you say sorry, time out ends early. Heheh.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, 12-08-11 < Click & Post <