Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, 10/1/2015 >Check In Here<

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2015 | 04:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Saw grandma yesterday, i've applied to a job and it's a waiting game right now.

Old 10-01-2015 | 04:10 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
1 Year Member
3 Year Member

Hope that your Grandma is doing well and that you get the job for which you applied!!

Old 10-01-2015 | 04:34 PM
|
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile >Everyone Pray 4 `Keane or Toast him with a drink (Coffee or ?)

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Saw grandma yesterday, i've applied to a job and it's a waiting game right now.

Hi `Keane,
I hope that your grandmother has adapted to her new residence & there's a good Staff to help her with her needs. It can be a tramatic experience to move from a home to a senior center.

Also, good Luck on getting the `JOB

and then Party >>>>>Then Pray more & then Party lots more
Good Luck

*Pre-evening Mod `Barbara, I hope you had a E.Z. day @ work & a relaxing dinner & eve... Wish all a great `eve >>>>`Life >>>don't 4-get to enjoy >>>>What `if ? WoW 4-$ure

Old 10-01-2015 | 06:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

She seems to be doing good and is well adjusted there, and yea i hope i get the job. But being optimistic is not one of my strong points as any other job i've applied for i haven't gotten in the past.

Old 10-01-2015 | 06:42 PM

1 Year Member
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
*Pre-evening Mod `Barbara, I hope you had a E.Z. day @ work & a relaxing dinner & eve...
Good evening BBMike!!! Thanks for hoping my day was easy.
Rarely an easy day at work but extremely productive today!!!!
Haven't had dinner yet. Got home and continued with the project I have started with the 02 Monte. Not quite getting the results I want but I will keep working on it until I do!!! LOL Ran out of daylight so I will continue tomorrow.
I now have some cornbread in the oven. Once that is done I will be crumbling it up and having it with the chili I made.
Once I get my belly full, I will lay on the couch and relax!!

Old 10-01-2015 | 06:42 PM
|
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool >Good Eve `all from Bum`Mike<

Hi `Keane,
Thanks 4 your reply. It's great 2 read that your Grandmother is doing good @ her new home .

`Keane, I honestly believe that the State of your Life is nothing more than a reflection of your State of Mind. Your Mind is everything; What you think > you become. What are you without a Mind (?), just a body that can't think... I know that you can think & that you are intelligent. I've learned a lot from Grandpa `Space & also from `Space. Space really spend a lot of time on the web searching for topic's/subjects that would help him in life & in his work.. All the bum's were homeschooled & space got his Business Degree from Phoenix University (online) His last year of work he made over 6 figures with super bennies. I made close to that last year & I only went to trade school to be a crane operator. It really is all a state of Mind... U R what you think > Think Positive > Be optimistic. You have a `puter right in front of you that has many resources to help in this area or just about anything that you are interested in. "You are the driver of your Life, but you have to take control to get to where you want to `be...(Those are words that Grandpa `Space drummed in2 our minds growing `up...They sure have worked for me. I hope that some of my words inspires you ? (I just share, cause I care about others) End of my thoughts/words for now...
================================================== ===
I just got back from the warehouses & everyone really misses `Space & wants him back as manager...They love him 2. I'm going out shortly with my Uncle `James & his g/f to dinner. I'm super hungry I hope my words/thoughts makes you or a member that reads them think if they may apply...

Wish all a super eve > Life....I think, therefore I am >>>I `think

Old 10-01-2015 | 07:30 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by P343
Good evening BBMike!!! Thanks for hoping my day was easy.
Rarely an easy day at work but extremely productive today!!!!
Haven't had dinner yet. Got home and continued with the project I have started with the 02 Monte. Not quite getting the results I want but I will keep working on it until I do!!! LOL Ran out of daylight so I will continue tomorrow.
I now have some cornbread in the oven. Once that is done I will be crumbling it up and having it with the chili I made.
Once I get my belly full, I will lay on the couch and relax!!

Cornbread and Chili? Hey Barb can I come over? Should I bring my own Bowl!!

Good evening all! I hope you all are having a good day.

I think cornbread, Chili, and sweet tea would go good with The Baltimore - Pittsburg feetball game

Old 10-01-2015 | 07:33 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Evening all almost a full week with my Monte as my daily driver - kinda pissed that my auto headlamp sensor is malfunctioning. Not worth fixing and if one more thing goes wrong with this car, I'm selling it.

Old 10-01-2015 | 07:35 PM

1 Year Member
3 Year Member

Sure Tommy! Bring your bowl...there's plenty!!!
Any how in the world did you know I had a huge glass of sweet tea to go with my meal???!!! Not watching football but watching Bones.

Old 10-01-2015 | 08:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by P343
Sure Tommy! Bring your bowl...there's plenty!!!
Any how in the world did you know I had a huge glass of sweet tea to go with my meal???!!! Not watching football but watching Bones.
I used my ESP to sense you were
drinking tea.

HEY HEY TOUCHDOWN RAVENS!