Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Thoughts....

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Default RE: Thoughts....

im almost scared to reply seeing as how u have such a LOW opinion of me cort but i will anyway, those quotes are deep what do they mean to u

Old 12-12-2008, 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: knightfan26917

Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else!

This reminds me of the quote "Its not work if you enjoy what you are doing"

Thats how i feel when i am adding something to my car during the summer. My dad would always ask me "why go through all this work for such a little detail". I would always reply its not work if you enjoy doing it. This is also why i allready know that i will always have a car in my garage when i am older that i can work on.

When i have a bad day at school now all i do, no joke, is go on my photobucket account and look at my car and remember all the fun times that i have had with it and my day gets better.

Old 12-12-2008, 08:27 PM

pretty much them are some deep quotes. i do like the one of its not work if you enjoy it.
im just glad that i have the car in access to chill me out. i do the same thing as 2000. ill find soemthing to do to it. just as a relaxor

Old 12-12-2008, 08:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- April 2011
GOT SPL

I agree with what you were sayin about your car is somethin you can go to when you had a bad day and it relive stress. whenever I have somethin that annoys me or gives me stress or somethin, i am with my car, it gives me somthin to do while getting my mind off whatever bad was happenin and in return makes me happy because i am proud of my car no matter what anyone says. listening to my system, washing it or taken something apart and puttin it back together cleanin it out, the simple things helps all of it to.

Old 12-14-2008, 06:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Scratches on furniture made when your children were little are fond memories when they are grown and gone....
That's a hard one for me. I have a Bible that I have started carrying again. It has a page or two missing, but is has scribblings in some of the pages that was put there 20+ years ago by my kids, PROBABLY my son. I miss my kids.

I hope everyone here on the MCF is planning on spending their Christmas together with their families, as much as is possible. We'll be spending time with my elderly Mom, Dad, and nieces and nephews, and the nieces 5 kids. Dad will be 92 on Jan 1, and Mom 90 in March. Mom just got out of the hospital AGAIN, and we pray she will be home for Christmas this year. She was in the hospital Christmas last year. She is in poor health, and I'm thankful we have had her AND Dad this long. Mom has always been the poorest of health of her 6 bro's and sisters, yet she has outlived them ALL! Thank you Lord for my Mom and Dad, and the proper up-bringing they gave me.