Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

THERE IS SALT ON MY BABY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Default RE: THERE IS SALT ON MY BABY!!!

er uh could you-all send some snow down to Jawga. We are pretty dry down here and could use the precep![&o]

Old 12-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Me and Taz are sitting on the Great Lakes, we got plenty of water in all forms. I seriously wonder why the Feds have not seeded the clouds to produce more rain, but I now why -- lol.

It is not a pipe dream, the U.S. Gov has the capability to change the weather, the problem with that is, while they can change it, it may not be for the better. In other words, while they can create weather, they cannot fully control it and you may get more rain than the area can handle and floods can be created. Imagine that one... U.S. GOVERNMENT CREATES RAIN THAT KILLS 144, AND CAUSES $500 MILLION IN PROPERTY DAMAGE!
"Did you hear that?"
"Hear What?"
"The Sound of someone's political career just being flushed down the toilet!"
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=innoc.gif][sm=lildevil.gif]

Old 12-08-2007, 06:57 AM

Yeah I know what you mean, my car is two-tone at the moment: black on the top and white on the bottom. I was considering getting a winter beater but money constraints and space in the driveway have put a damper on that momentarily.

Oh well, that's the thing about living in the northeast: your cars get eaten alive[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 12-08-2007, 12:51 PM

i hear all you guys im up in woodstock ontario its ****ty out but hey i got my dads truck to drive around luckly because he knows i don't want to drive my car around in the winter so its all good i have drove my MC for about 2 weekss now just drive my dads truck...

Old 12-08-2007, 02:04 PM

I know what you mean, damn Canadian winters lol

Old 12-08-2007, 03:05 PM

ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

The only thing I can hope for is that the last six coats of Eagle One Nano Wax is holding strong...
I was checking your pics ans WOW that is so clean. Your hard work really shows!

Old 12-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Why Thank You...

I have wet sanded every flaw out of the car, polished it until is was as smooth as glass, glazed it until it reflected light perfectly, then waxed it, and finallydressed it with the Eagle One Nano spray wax which is like a teflon coating -- because nothing sticks to it.

There is literally,over a 1/32" thickness in wax.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:59 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

as crazy as what Craig said sounded earlier, about how weather can be manipulated.... i've actually heard thats true...

theres some top secret military base in Alaska that is supposebly able to change weather.

Old 12-08-2007, 09:14 PM

don't get me wrong...the salt is bad...but what are you gonna do when its the only car you have to drive...don't think it is that big a tragedy

Quick Reply: THERE IS SALT ON MY BABY!!!