Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Are there Extraterrestrials Beings - UFOs ?

Old 08-12-2007, 08:34 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Are there Extraterrestrials Beings - UFOs ?

[align=center]Go to last page for Update Sighting in Texas[/align][align=center]__________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]to `Space[/align][align=center]Are you a believer ? Do they exist ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center][/align][align=center]A Beach Bum Production[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][blockquote][align=center]
World News[/align][align=center][:-]
Well, if a UFO lands in front of many witnesses or is video taped clearly.... you will read about it on this World News page.
We have two options for you....
[/align]1. World News Links to some of the best World News - Click here
2. Or, World News JAVA tickers... (JAVA required) - Click here
Also keep an eye on our UFO and Alien links page.
And there is always something new at the
Message Board.

[/blockquote][align=center]
World News - UFOs - Extraterrestrials[/align][blockquote][align=left]
Sightings.com : World News. Often with information about UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Aliens and Space....... http://www.sightings.com
BBC : World News. Sometimes with information about UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Aliens and Space....... http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/index.shtml
Broadcast.com : BBC World News updates live! ....... http://www.broadcast.com/bbc/
Bloomberg.com : World News ...... http://www.bloomberg.com/bbn/windex.html
World News : from around the World...... http://www.worldnews.com
CNN : These people are not afraid to show a UFO story sometimes...... http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/[/align][/blockquote][align=center]
[b]
[/align][align=center]

[color=#cc9933]| Start | Welcome | Whats New? | Free UFO Videos | [URL=http://ufos-aliens.tripod.com/ufo-pictures.html]UFO Pictures

Old 08-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: Are there Extraterrestrials Beings - UFOs ?

i believe there are, this universe is too big for it just to be life on one planet, there has to be others out there somewhere....

Old 08-12-2007, 10:51 AM

[align=center]We believe [/align][align=center][align=center][/align][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Pic Delete[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]R- U -A - BELIEVER ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Post why ? why not ?[/align]

Old 08-12-2007, 01:22 PM

[align=center]
Dark Nights for This Year's Perseids
Mark your calendar for Sunday night, August 13.
[/align]
By ALAN MACROBERT
[align=center][/align]
Posted: 2007-08-11 16:48:28
[align=center][/align]

Stargazers could see more than one meteor per minute in locations with very dark skies.

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

[align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
This year the new moon of August comes on Sunday, the 12th, perfectly timed to bring dark, moonless nights around the peak of the Perseid meteor shower. Moreover, Earth should pass through the shower's richest part around 1AM ET on August 13th -- so North Americans and western Europeans should have the best seats in the house.

The Perseids are bits of space debris that were shed by Comet Swift-Tuttle in past centuries and remain traveling more or less along the comet's 130-year orbit around the sun. The particles range in size from sand grains to pebbles, and they have the consistency of dry dirt. As it orbits the sun, Earth passes through this thin "river of rubble" every year in mid-August. Each meteoroid rips into our upper atmosphere at 37 miles per second, creating an incandescent trail of shocked, ionized air. This hot trail, not the tiny meteoroid itself, is what you see.

The Perseids are one of the two strongest, most dependable annual meteor showers (the Geminids of December are the other; here's a
list of all the best ones). The grand Perseid displays of the 1990s seem to be well and truly over, so this year under a dark sky you might see "only" 60 to 90 Perseids per hour between midnight and dawn. Light pollution cuts down the numbers, but the most spectacular streakers always shine through.

Sky Chart for August 12
[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][center][b]These meteors can flash into view anywhere in your sky, but all of them (if you trace their paths back far enough) appear to diverge from a spot in northern Perseus near Cassiopeia. This is the shower's radiant point. The radiant is an effect of perspective; the particles are actually traveling in parallel through space. Meteors you see near the radiant look slow and short because they're coming at you almost head-on. Those far from the radiant appear longer and faster, because you see them broadside.

In early evening the radiant is low in the north-northeast, so Perseids graze into the atmosphere over your part of the world at a low angle and you don't see very many. As the night grows late, the radiant rises higher in the northeast, the meteors arrive more nearly straight down, so you see them in greater numbers. By the first glimmer of dawn the radiant is quite high, about 60° up for o

Old 08-12-2007, 04:11 PM

I wouldn't see why there wouldn't be aliens on another planet. The universe is HUGE. There can't possibly be only one planet (ours) in this enormous universe capable of supporting life. To think that is pure ignorance.

Old 08-12-2007, 07:26 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i think i accidently voted no, but i do believe there are martians. i was trying to scroll down and i had clicked the yes box, when i hit the arrow to go down and hit enter, and it said no when i clikced. i tried to stop it and get it to yes, but i think ti entered as no....

so anyway, i've never seen a UFO (the FBI said it was a weather baloon, OK?), but i believe there is such a thing. as a matter of fact, i would like to be abducted... but i want ot be returned withinan hour or so.cause i go to school with some stoners... "what did you do this weekend duane, we got stoned out of our minds dude" "i got abducted"....

end of the conversation.

Old 08-12-2007, 09:07 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Are we alone?

Captain Kirk says, "No!"

Old 08-13-2007, 10:38 AM

RJ, I believe Captain Kirk
I heard he came back to earth as a lawyer : ) ?
Spok is still lost in `Space....
(Great pic's RJ, Thanks 4 your post : )

Old 08-13-2007, 11:16 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space,

You forget a few crew members.
Please don't forget Sulu came out of the closet.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

Space,

You forget a few crew members.
Please don't forget Sulu came out of the closet.

[align=center][/align][align=center]Yes RJ, I'm out of myCloset. Thank You for all [/align][align=center]your support, & letting all the MCFmember's know that you [/align][align=center]outed me....We will have to get together and talk about[/align][align=center]our next mission 2-gether : ) Hope to see you soon,[/align][align=center]Sincerely, [/align][align=center]Captain Sulu[/align][align=center](jk)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](jk)[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Are there Extraterrestrials Beings - UFOs ?