Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Thanks Mod `Wiz Kidd for coming home : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Default RE: Where's Moderator Wiz Kidd ?

Lol! Time for the mission impossible music!

Old 09-11-2007, 08:23 PM

i say we just call and find out whats going on and stop fussin and fighting and all the bs and drama and stop with the attitude cowboy

Old 09-11-2007, 09:15 PM

I say don't push it. Space and I can catch up to him on his posts.. LOL!!!!

Old 09-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yes. But as a mod, can't he reset your post count to what ever he wants?

Old 09-12-2007, 11:46 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't understand some members, and the words they post.[/align][align=center]And, why they post them![/align][align=center]___________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod `Wiz Kidd has been on the forum everyday since[/align][align=center]I've joined, with a few exceptions for vacations/trips, but[/align][align=center]he always lets someone know, before he leaves. That[/align][align=center]is why I was concerned, when I had not seen him for a few [/align][align=center]days. I think we have super Mod's on the MCF, &[/align][align=center]when I don't see them for awhile I get concerned.[/align][align=center]I do that with my friends : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've asked the Mod's to remove my post counts, that's not why I post. I attempt to make post that are informative, or attempt[/align][align=center]to add some humor in our stressed out world. I hope[/align][align=center]that some of my posts have helped members, or at least, made[/align][align=center]them laugh, sometimes.[/align][align=center]I'll keep good thoughts, that Mod Wiz is `ok, and that[/align][align=center]he's just taking a break from a few member's that can upset him.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks to all the member's that have shown their concerns[/align][align=center]for their fellow members.[/align][align=center]~ Peace/Happiness ~[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 09-12-2007, 11:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Good luck on your quest to find Mod Wiz Space.

Old 09-12-2007, 12:21 PM

[align=center]I don't understand some members, and the words they post.[/align][align=center]And, why they post them![/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]GP `Dave is this you ? WoW ~ LOL ~[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Are you try'in 2 tell us something ?[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Are you, & a Cowboy going to made a new movie:[/align][align=center]"Monte Carlo Mountain" ?[/align][align=center]Star'in Grandma/pa `D & the MonteCowBoy/Girl : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [:@] [/align][align=center][/align]

Old 09-12-2007, 01:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]I don't understand some members, and the words they post.[/align][align=center]And, why they post them![/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]GP `Dave is this you ? WoW ~ LOL ~[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Are you try'in 2 tell us something ?[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Are you, & a Cowboy going to made a new movie:[/align][align=center]"Monte Carlo Mountain" ?[/align][align=center]Star'in Grandma/pa `D & the MonteCowBoy/Girl : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [:@] [/align][align=center][/align]
Well, she is obviously on a quest of some kind and if you join her (Ms. Space permitting), you guys could put your heads together and reach both your goals.

Old 09-12-2007, 01:36 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

thats not me, thats my brother.

Old 09-12-2007, 02:30 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider
[align=center][/align][align=center]I don't understand some members, and the words they post.[/align][align=center]And, why they post them![/align][align=center]___________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod `Wiz Kidd has been on the forum everyday since[/align][align=center]I've joined, with a few exceptions for vacations/trips, but[/align][align=center]he always lets someone know, before he leaves. That[/align][align=center]is why I was concerned, when I had not seen him for a few [/align][align=center]days. I think we have super Mod's on the MCF, &[/align][align=center]when I don't see them for awhile I get concerned.[/align][align=center]I do that with my friends : )[/align][align=center][/align]
Actually it may be as simple as the reason I disappear for weeks at a clip.... No internet service. =<

Quick Reply: Thanks Mod `Wiz Kidd for coming home : )