Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>Thank You<

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 08:56 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up >Thank You<

Originally Posted by sharpeezss
thanks for being my 1st forum friend!! Mike!!
Originally Posted by sharpeezss
great group of people here. I feel right at home

Thanks for your post & I hope that you make
many more MCF `Friends from our
Monte Carlo Family
Yes, the MCF does have a great group of member's
from all over the world.

I hope that you post your name & also pictures
of your Monte.
Look forward to your future posts.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

Sometimes it is difficult for folks to say thank you? Not sure why. I enjoy doing special things for people. I don't even consider getting a thank you? I can often see it in there face as they enjoy it.
But sometimes this can get you in trouble to. I had a friend who I would occasionally send a gift, or send cash because she indicated she didn't have enough to buy ..............whatever.
Then, it was expected that I should call daily and when I couldn't sometimes she would ask me why not?
Then one day she asked for a lot of funds. Something I could have afforded but knew It would be stupid to do. Then it all ended. With no Thank you's
This person was a stranger at one time.
Some times it is a great experience to make a stranger smile.

One time I was waiting for the family to arrive for Sunday morning Church. A fellow was outside asking for cash. So I gave him a 5 spot, he was shocked and said to me " Your knew around here aren't you?"
Gratitude is an Attitude! Some folks never see the reason for a thank you, the lady friend was that way. Could have been the reason she had been divorced several times!?!?!?!? lol
But all is not appreciated. I met a family who had a son who was mentally handicapped, he was a Nascar Fan.
Just the fact that I would listen and speak to him made him smile. One day he called me and told me he had won a weekend race package to a Nascar race. He couldn't go. So he wanted to give it to me. I felt bad cause I was to far away to take advantage of the gift I even tried to get someone to take him and I would flip for the Hotel and his expenses but it didn't work.
That was a shock to me that he wanted to give me a gift. Wow?
Anyway remember to also thank the man up stairs for all the gifts he has given to you.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:24 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by drivernumber3
Some times it is a great experience to make a stranger smile.
And I am sure it is very much appreciated when you do!! You do so much for others when you do the benefits that you do. I appreciate the fact that you carry on the kind of stuff that Mr Earnhardt himself used to do!!!

Old 04-28-2016, 06:51 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow >Thank You<

Thanks Dale for sharing your heartfelt experiences in life.

"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone"