Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Tallest MCF Member : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 06:02 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Tallest MCF Member : )

well RJ, alot of Americans have a little... "midsection" now... or the 'ol spare tire.

I know some of the higher priced dress companies recently changed their fitting... basically, what used to be a 10 is now an 8. The average American man wears a size 38 pants (hey, thats me...) So RJ... if you're really skinny, this is probably why you're having trouble finding clothes that fit right.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:13 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Duane, I'm not sure I'm what you call "Skinny."

At one time I had 6% body fat. I still wear 30 inch waist pants. I had to swtich to relaxed fit from regular fit cause at one time that was ALL you could buy. You get used to wearing certain things so when cloths manufacturers decided to expand lines to regular, relaxed, and grandpa pants I just stayed with what I was wearing.

My g/f's family used to say I was scared to gain an ounce but it wasn't true. I just worked it off when I exercised, which was every day.

The only excercise they ever saw was when they put more food in their mouths.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

(I'm dead if she reads this)

Old 03-05-2008, 06:15 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

well RJ, alot of Americans have a little... "midsection" now... or the 'ol spare tire.

[]I know some of the higher priced dress companies recently changed their fitting... basically, what used to be a 10 is now an 8. The average American man wears a size 38 pants (hey, thats me...) So RJ... if you're really skinny, this is probably why you're having trouble finding clothes that fit right.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Duane, LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]We didn't know that `bout higher priced dress companies.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]LOL ~, Sorry ~>[/align][align=center]My grandfather stopped by, & the Bum's were read'in the[/align][align=center]MCF posts along with my G/P.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]They all start'ed laugh'in, & Iaskedwhy ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]They ask me what's happened to the MCF, one post about[/align][align=center]color of eyes & this post `bout height + both posts[/align][align=center]were started by me []LOL ~ LOL, I'm not laugh'in @ U,[/align][align=center]I'm laugh'in @ myself : )[/align][align=center]I know I make a lot of different post in attempt to fill in the[/align][align=center]blanks, or when there's little activities on the forum, But[/align][align=center]WoW, I think my g/f has been away to long.....4-Sure : ) [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You can't believe how much we are laugh'in, `if nothing[/align][align=center]else, the post was good for a `laugh. LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The gang ask me what my next postsubject will be ?[/align][align=center]How big are your hands ? Feet ? LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]To be continued[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]No one is promised a 2-morrow,[/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Now[/align][align=center]&
LOL & LOL
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-05-2008, 06:44 PM

I wear a 33/34" waist and a 38" length, so when I find a pair of pants that fit nicely, Cinch's right now, I get a few pairs. That was one thing I noticed when I started buying my own clothes, most of the pants I found had a larger waist than inseam and that I must be one of the few who's backwards.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I had no idea Wiz Kidd was infact Sasquatch. lol. (6'9" -- sheesh)

I'm 6'tall, 220 pounds and losing.

A big problem I have with clothes, is sleeve length. I have long arms. Most long sleeves are a little too short for me.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:20 PM

I am 16 at about 6' and 165