Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Talk About A Close Call... Some People..

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 10:58 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Talk About A Close Call... Some People..

So tonight on my way home from work i was driving through neighbor hoods when i come to a stop sign. up ahead i see 3 kids on 1 side of the street and 1 kid of the left side of the street.. and they have buckets. Me thinking that was not a good sign drive cautiously and went i approach they all grab them. My reaction, no way.. i PUNCH it, Chirp! *traction control activated* and fly past them all as they try to pour whatever they had in their buckets on my car. thank god, they missed completely. i was so MAD that they would try to do that.. .. def going to contact neighbor hood watch now.

anyone had encounters like this..?

Old 11-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Wonder what was in the buckets, something harmless like water or something damaging

Old 11-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Also, devils night was a week ago! How old were these kids and why didn't you just stop and confront them before they had the chance to mess with you? I'm not saying I would have stopped myself, but if you let punks get away with stuff they will continue to be punks......

Old 11-10-2011, 06:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

My Monte got his by an egg once while going to a friend's place in a condo complex. I promptly stopped the car and got out. The punk who did it ran as soon as I did. Good news was, it hit the sidewall of my tire NOT the paint. Hosed it off before it did any damage to anything.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:46 AM

Hi Mr Monte,
I would've wanted to get out of my Monte, grab my automatic weapon & blow
all the punks away
==================================
No, I would've just called the police & reported the incident.
I'm learning 2 think b-4 I act , OK, sometimes I `do...Life is a constant learning experience, but it's better to think of the consequences b-4 U act instead of doing something stupid & end up being in jail for life for hurting or killing someone ~> ? But, if you watch the below vid & caught this kid ? What would U do ?
----------------------------------------------
kid throws stuff at cars - YouTube

^^One Example Vid Above.^^
Some kid's just have 2 much free time....
They need to get a job/save & buy a Monte Learn 2 respect themselves & others 4-Sure...
Put their parents in jail 4 not doing their job....Put the kids in a Work Camp 2 learn how 2 work.....
That's all....Your turn...lol

Last edited by Space; 11-10-2011 at 06:54 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:54 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Wonder what was in the buckets, something harmless like water or something damaging
Idk what it was and my window was open and i didnt want to find out!

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
Also, devils night was a week ago! How old were these kids and why didn't you just stop and confront them before they had the chance to mess with you? I'm not saying I would have stopped myself, but if you let punks get away with stuff they will continue to be punks......
They were like high schoolers. If i stopped the car no doubt they would of ran up dumped and took off running. I alerted the neighbor hood watch.

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
My Monte got his by an egg once while going to a friend's place in a condo complex. I promptly stopped the car and got out. The punk who did it ran as soon as I did. Good news was, it hit the sidewall of my tire NOT the paint. Hosed it off before it did any damage to anything.
Thats happend to me before too. But they hit the fender and windshield.

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi Mr Monte,
I would've wanted to get out of my Monte, grab my automatic weapon & blow
all the punks away
==================================
No, I would've just called the police & reported the incident.
I'm learning 2 think b-4 I act , OK, sometimes I `do...Life is a constant learning experience, but it's better to think of the consequences b-4 U act instead of doing something stupid & end up being in jail for life for hurting or killing someone ~> ? But, if you watch the below vid & caught this kid ? What would U do ?
----------------------------------------------
kid throws stuff at cars - YouTube

^^One Example Vid Above.^^
Some kid's just have 2 much free time....
They need to get a job/save & buy a Monte Learn 2 respect themselves & others 4-Sure...
Put their parents in jail 4 not doing their job....Put the kids in a Work Camp 2 learn how 2 work.....
That's all....Your turn...lol
Oh hahaha i have to watch it at home im on this on my phone

Old 11-10-2011, 12:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

I went to my grandparents cabin for the weekend and parked my car in the big parking lot for all the cabin cars and fortunately I was one of the lucky ones because about 75% of the cars there had syrup and pancakes all over their windshields and doors. I was so happy that mine didn't get messed with, but I felt bad for everyone else.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

I'm glad you managed to escape without any damage.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:47 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Haha thats why you carry a paintball gun.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Haha thats why you carry a paintball gun.
Or a .45

Quick Reply: Talk About A Close Call... Some People..