Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Tailgating

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007 | 12:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: Tailgating

I just continue to keep a large distance in front of me.

Tailgaters here usually hit the next passing gap on the lane to the right.

We call it 'puddlehopping' here.

Old 10-25-2007 | 12:15 PM
|

lmao RJ.

Old 10-25-2007 | 12:35 PM

i scond couch..

Old 10-25-2007 | 12:42 PM

Cowboy around here the so called back off washer spray dosent work.. tried it once and can tell you it does attract under cover officers... luckily i had bug guts all over the bottom of the window to validate my point

Old 10-25-2007 | 12:46 PM

lol i was gonna do that to a cops daughter that i met at a party...she had a soft spot for me and i was gonna mess around with her just cuz he wouldnt stop accusing me of **** that i didnt do and it was pissin me off, he woulda been so pissed when she brought me home

Old 10-25-2007 | 12:50 PM

LOL I'm normally the one tailgating but if its a line of cars I don't. Just when its a single car and he has room to move over but there is not enough room to pass him there.

Old 10-25-2007 | 02:36 PM

If someone is able to get on my *** while I'm driving then they are going extremely fast as I normally speed. Usually it ends up in a bit of a race, such as I'll take off and then they will try to keep up. Most of the time they don't ever catch up 'cause they usually don't know the area like I do.

Or I just let them pass and use them as bait. I usually only do this on long trips though. By long trip I mean something over five hours. I consider 3-4 hours a short trip.

Old 10-26-2007 | 12:53 AM
10 Year Member

I'm with God_Bot on this one. I won't tailgate people, I try to keep a good distance in front of me. I used to have a 88 Grand Prix with a manual tranny, and I used to LOVE seeing how good a tailgater's brakes were by downshifting on their stupid A**ES! No brakelights from me, they didn't deserve any warning. They usually got the hint.

Old 10-26-2007 | 11:15 AM
rj
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

lol i was gonna do that to a cops daughter that i met at a party...she had a soft spot for me and i was gonna mess around with her just cuz he wouldnt stop accusing me of **** that i didnt do and it was pissin me off, he woulda been so pissed when she brought me home

He'd probably be so happy she's dating you, he'll let you set in the back of his cruiser.

Yep. You can set back there on the way to the hosital after you mysteriously fall and injure yourself. And then on the way to jail after you get arrested for indecent exposure. Or was it indecent intoxication? Public exposure? Screaming faster then the speed of sound?

Not to worry. He'll think of something to charge you with. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 10-26-2007 | 01:27 PM
|

yea i always try to get a good bait car infront of me on a long trip. just hang out in the slow lane till something flys by ya. though i've been the bait a few times myself...

Quick Reply: Tailgating