Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: T.G.I.F. FRIDAY-May 9th 2014 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. TGIF. I have an interview soon for a new job so I am hoping it goes good. Its just another part time job but should be better then what I am doing now. Have a good Friday everyone.

Old 05-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all.

Old 05-09-2014, 07:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone! TGIF!!

Old 05-09-2014, 08:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!
Drew glad you guys got some much needed rain!
Didnt get around to cleaning the Monte yesterday so going to clean it today to get it ready for high point tomorrow! Hope everyone has a good day!

Old 05-09-2014, 08:18 AM
Smile Life > Drive `it 2 fun/happy Places<

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Good morning everyone. TGIF. I have an interview soon for a new job so I am hoping it goes good. Its just another part time job but should be better then what I am doing now. Have a good Friday everyone.
>Hey `Zach, on the `job interview...
Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good morning all.
Hi West-Coast `Mike, What's happening on the N.West coast of the USA ?
Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone! TGIF!!
Hi Admin `Mike >

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good morning everyone!
Drew glad you guys got some much needed rain!
Didnt get around to cleaning the Monte yesterday so going to clean it today to get it ready for high point tomorrow! Hope everyone has a good day!

Hi `Devin, Wish U a E.Z. `clean of your Awesome S.S. & a Safe/Super Fun WeekEnd 4>Sure
to you & Member's > EnJoy your Meet & your `Life 4>Really>Really>Sure
*Note: Work keeps interfering with my MCF time (lol)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-09-2014 at 08:22 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone, went to an open jam last night with a bunch of musicians and played some really great music, I have had the song Cotton Fields by CCR stuck in my head since last night lol, but great group of very talented musicians (well until it gets too late and then the alcohol lowers their ability to play as good as they think they are in their head that is LOL)

On a positive note I think I am going to take the kids to Comic Con tomorrow, should make their day as they don't know it is even in the area and should win me some good "Dad" points

Old 05-09-2014, 08:28 AM
Thumbs up Hey Rock & Roll Guy > `Ken

Hi `Ken,
You & Roll `Guy.
Did you get your certification ? Sounds like U & your kids will have a great time 2gether. Yes, time with your kids is one of the best investment a father can make
EnJoy 4>Sure >Dad

Old 05-09-2014, 08:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider

Hi `Ken,
You & Roll `Guy.
Did you get your certification ? Sounds like U & your kids will have a great time 2gether. Yes, time with your kids is one of the best investment a father can make
EnJoy 4>Sure >Dad

Hey SpaceRider, or I should probably say Beach Bum Mike

I received a letter in the mail yesterday from the Ministry of Labour with my Level 1 Certification, so I am officially certified for health and safety, woo hoo, I always enjoy taking any type of training as knowledge truly is power, but it also makes you a better overall person (just my opinion).

My 14 yr old, is right in to the whole Marvel franchise at the moment and draws anime any chance she gets and her room has pictures of the Joker, and Batman and one of the huge cardboard cut out displays from a movie theater of the Thor movie (best 15 bucks I ever spent at the drive inn, made her smile for 2 weeks straight) so if I can get the tickets, she just might pee herself in the morning when I wake her up and tell her where we are going

I hope you are enjoying your day, and that you get to actually get to enjoy the beach this weekend. If you are talking with Space say hi for me

On a side note, I just noticed I have my 1 year MCF.com badge under my name I am moving on up like George and Weezie hehehe, only prob is that I live on the west side not the east side, and not in a deluxe apartment in the sky, but you get the point lol

Last edited by ohara; 05-09-2014 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Cool WoW > 1year on the MCF <

Thanks `Ken for your reply & Congrat's on getting Certified
(My shrink tells me I'm Certified 2) > LOL
I will let `Space know that you asked about him *(I wish I was there work'in with him 4-Sure) Thank U <

Yes, I make it 2 the beach every chance I get & hopefully I will be able to get 2gether this weekend with Bum Tommy & hit some waves + Visit our senior bum's on Mother's Day.

One Year on the MCF Time sure flies when U R having fun Thanks 4 being a active contributing member I've been here with space since Dec 2005 when space got his 1st Monte Carlo...WoW, this place is addicting
Oh No, work is calling me >>>>>>>Later everyone (LOL)

Old 05-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Never have I been more thankful it's friday. I haven't slept more than 4 hours a single day this week. Then my galaxy s3 went Kapoof yesterday so I had to go get a new galaxy s5 (which is kinda awesome btw!) Now just waiting for roll call. This weekend is supposed to be nice (Sunday and Monday that is) so red may finally be getting her MOTM pictures done. Might even be with the s5 if I feel like the camera is good enough. Hope everyone has a great day and that the next 5-8 hours fly by fast so we can all enjoy the weekend.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: T.G.I.F. FRIDAY-May 9th 2014 >Check In<