Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, October 16, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 12:23 PM

Rick I got home from work at about 1:30 and I watched the clock hit 4:00. I must have fallen to sleep soon there after. I am getting so that I don't like this night owl thing because I sleep the day away it seems. I guess it is a product of working second shift. The weather here is sunny and in the 80's. I wish I could send you all some of the warmth. I can't do that so I gusee you will just have to come down here and visit with Me and Mickey Mouse. I'd love some of your time and he wants your money. Hell I'd like some of your money too if you want to give it to me.lol.
I am going out soon to work on Woody. I need to get her inner fenders reinstalled, finish the cruise control installation, and put the dash back together. Then I need to start detailing here and get her ready to cruise and show. She won't be any where near perfect but when is the last time you saw a 78 Dodge Aspen woody wagon with factory plaid interior.
I hope everybody has a good day.

Old 10-16-2011, 12:39 PM

Afternoon, everybody!

I'm totally stoked today, because....I found my keys this morning!!!!

I had lost them sometime over the last weekend. Noticed it on Wednesday, and have been freaking out the entire time! Well, they turned up in the yard this morning, a few feet from the car. I had sweeped the area a few times before, just overlooked them, I suppose.

On an even more awesome note, they key fob still works!!! +1!

So, I'm at work all day today. But, at any time I want, I can go out in the parking lot and stare at her for a few minutes....I'm soo happy.

Wish everyone a wonderful day!

Old 10-16-2011, 01:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey everyone. hope everyone is having a nice lazy sunday.

Primus was awesome last night. I didnt get home until after 2am. they played for almost 4 hrs

Old 10-16-2011, 05:23 PM

I got to play with Woody today and he grew smaller. At least the to do list grew smaller. I got the hood ornament that I bought off of Ebay installed. I also got the fender top turn signal lights installed and functional. I got the left inner fender reinstalled. I got all the lights functional again. I painted the new stereo dash top to match the rest of the car. I had to modify the dash inner structure to make the speakers fit. The left side is done. Just have to do the same to the right side and wire the speakers and then bolt them in. I got the speedo cluster reinstalled too. I still have to finish the cruise control install, install the rh inner fender, find the dash water leak, and then finish reassembling the dash. After that it will be time for a road test and then detailing.
Suasn wants to go to Babys r us to get a new blancket and a hospital outfit for the new baby. We have ten days left til the due date. I don't think Ariel is going to wait that long to meet the world. As a result I wrapped up playing with Woody befor I was totally satisfied. LOL.

Old 10-16-2011, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
Suasn wants to go to Babys r us to get a new blancket and a hospital outfit for the new baby. We have ten days left til the due date. I don't think Ariel is going to wait that long to meet the world. As a result I wrapped up playing with Woody befor I was totally satisfied. LOL.
Gregg, you must be getting excited...best of luck when the new baby comes!

Old 10-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

evening all, home from work not too much going on here really just sittin around. Greg, good luck with the new baby.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:11 PM

Evening all, Hope everyone had a good day. Mine was rather great. My brother had a few cattle delivered so that was fun. Spent some time with gf this morning. A great day over all.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

evening all. I did nothing all day except lounge around.lol

Old 10-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I did pretty much nothing today also...... I did offer up my 99Z34 for a 1984 Monte LS with a 350 in it on craigslist even in a trade..... We'll see if he takes it........

Old 10-17-2011, 02:58 AM

Thanks for the best wishes about the baby. I am getting excited. This should be my last child. I will celebrate another birth in 2012. I will have my third grandchild. I found out that my oldest daughter is pregnant again expecting her third child. She is hoping for a boy to go along with her two girls.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, October 16, 2011