Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, November 6th 2011

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 01:34 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010
Default Sunday, November 6th 2011

Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz `Lou, for Creating the above SuperSuperMCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Sunday, November06, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your `life/family, your hobbie's, sports, pets, kids, all cars, truck's, bikes etc.
Member's, make a post - Check In & become a part of our Chevy
MonteCarloFamily

*Be a Active MCF Member
---------------------------------

Hit some `keys & make a Post & say `Hi,
Don't be `shy. We are

__________________________________________________ ______
The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read ourMCF Rules ?
Please click the below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

November 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Member: Jester_20
Owner: `Brett
from Nebraska

~ 2006 Monte Carlo S.S. ~

Congratulations `Brett

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's
========================================

Old 11-06-2011, 01:51 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone,

figured I'd start us off sence I'm up at strange hours of the morning, medication has my sleep pattern wayy off but it'll be worth it sence my back problems will be gone

everyone remember to set there clocks?

Old 11-06-2011, 02:08 AM

My cell phone set itself automatically. So I'm good. Looks like you beat me to it tonight. Hope your back gets to feelin better. I had a pretty good evening. Watched football (ended up being an awesome game) and then after that a good friend of mine (who happens to be an ex) and I had a good conversation about things. It's good to know that our friendship survived our breakup. We were really close before we started dating and I'm really glad our friendship didn't end with the breakup. So I guess I'll sit here and burn some time before it's time for bed. Find some more stuff to throw in my $.02 in the meantime.

Old 11-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all. It's a chilly 29° with 92% humidity this morning. The clocks all got set back last night, but my internal clock hasn't adjusted itself yet. I've been sitting here for the last couple of hours sippin' coffee, replying to email and surfin' the 'net. Everyone else is still sound asleep so I'm taking advantage of the quiet time...lol. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 11-06-2011, 06:57 AM

Morning everyone. We're having a beautiful sunrise here in St. Louis. It should be a good day to drive to the country again and explore the woods. Soon enough we'll be stuck in the house all winter, waiting for temps. warm enough to wash the car. Has anybody heard what's happening with the MCForum t-shirts? Maybe Rick could PM me if he has updates on this.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning all you ealry birds. It's now 7:05 just got my old *** out of bed! Think I slept too long. My back is killin me. Fell to sleep in the recliner last night watching a movie. . 47 degrees here in Minn. Clouds sure are moving fast ! Not sure what the forecast is for here. No Sun thats for sure. Hi Angie: I'll post about the shirts later this morning . Got to get in the shower & wake up 1st. I'll be back on here in a little while...................

Old 11-06-2011, 07:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

OK!! Just checked the weather for here. Sunny & 54 as our high for today! Had to get that in there before I took my shower. So sound slike a nice day again. Enjoying it while I can. Cause those dark winter days will be here soon enough ....Bummer

Old 11-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Going to be a nice day here near Lansing. Zach my step-son turns 20 today! He has to work all day at thes post office though.

Got some stuff for the Deuce yesterday. It's going o be a busy winter working on her!

You all enjoy your Sunday! I will!

Old 11-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, mike dont you feel special starting the blog today?:p I'm surprised out space friend hasnt' stopped by yet.... maybe he forgot to change his clocks. Another cool morning here, not much planned other than work later on this afternoon.

Old 11-06-2011, 08:40 AM

I was wondering where Space was too. Hope he's okay. Leprechaun93 - I just read your In Time thread. I can sympathize for sure - something came between me and a friend recently, and we don't know how to fix it. Oh well - I can work extra hard on my Monte to get my mind off it.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, November 6th 2011