Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, November 13, 2011`

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 02:36 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Sunday, November 13, 2011`

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

November 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Owner: `Brett, from Nebraska
2006Monte Carlo S.S.

Congratulations Brett

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Last edited by Space; 11-13-2011 at 07:40 AM. Reason: To thank `Teacher & Drew 4 start'in our Blog + add arrow>
Old 11-13-2011, 02:37 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Figured I'd go ahead and start it. I've had a few to drink and I figure I'll go to bed a little early.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good work Sgt. I just got home from work because i was helping a buddy change a flat. Well trying to anyway, the lugs were rusted on and we rounded one off and had to give up for tonight. I gave him a ride to a friends house for the night an he'll get it fixed tomorrow. unfortunately I smashed my knuckle when the lug wrench slipped and it hurts like hell. so real damage just a little banged up.

Old 11-13-2011, 05:47 AM

Thanks Drew (SuppySgt) for starting our Member's `Blog
Our MCF site was down this morning by our tech department. I think for cleaning up a few things (?)
==========================
`Lou, I think your friend should get you many beverages in a ice chest for your hand. Hope it's not to bad, but helping a friend in need is what builds a friendship...4-Sure
====================================
On my night shift break & checking in:
Wish you reading this a SuperSuper Sunday ~> EnJoy

What are you doing 2day ?
Post & let your Monte Carlo Family know `OK.
Oh, Be good 2 yourself & others & help those in need `if you can ? Be Happy 2 `be ~> What `if ?

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, November 13, 2011`-motd.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 11-13-2011 at 07:29 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. I think they might still be working on the site, 'Space. It seems to be running slow and I'm having problems with pages loading and refreshing. It's 10° warmer this morning at 43° with 90% humidity. There's rain in the forecast, but at least I won't have to clear any ice off the Monte this morning. Hopefully I'll get enough time between downpours to get the car vacuumed and the inside windows washed. I usually do a complete detail to it on the weekend but the Fall weather doesn't always cooperate. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning: Drew, Space,Lou & Mike. Just crawled out the rack. Don't think I got enough sleep last night. Still feel tired. Too many things on my mind I guess. But I'm looking farward to a slightly busy day today. Were going up to the Neighborhood Bar this afternoon. Their hosting a meat raffle. For a little girl & her family. She has cancer and they raise $$$this way to help the family. It's put on by my good friend next door. Who is also a BIKER. So There will be noise today. Friends with Harleys getting together to help out a family in need. never heard of a meat raffle till I moved here. You buy a ticket for a pkg of meat. Could be pork chops , or a tenderloin for a Buck. This goes on for about 3 to 4 hrs. My Buddy next door has been doing this for about 3 yrs now. Last fall he put on a fall run to a couple of bars and about 100 mile ride. They raised over $ 10,000 for the family. Who said Harley riders don't care ?. BIKERS are good people! We may look rough around the edges & we are. BUT WE CARE & help out. Then it's on to the Detroit LION"S game at 3 PM. Then a little nap before work tonight. Thats when it starts all over again for the new week.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:38 AM

Good Morning `Mike,
Yes, I believe they are still working on a `net problem with all their sites "Internet Brands" this morning

I just had a problem getting our MCF site to load .
I just sent Santa a Email requesting a heated garage 4 U 4 Xmas yes ~> 4-Sure ...EnJoy your SunDay/Life
========================================
Hi `Rick, you have to learn how to shut `off your mind when you go 2 sleep...That's what I `do, but sometimes `ok many times I have a difficult time turning my mind back `on ~> & when I do, everything just falls `out...
Oh, I never say that Biker's don't care...In FLorida they also raise many $'s 2 help those in need...
Wish U & readers a Happy SunDayFunDay ~> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 11-13-2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin', Rick. That's cool you guys help out by having a raffle and raising money. I learned a long time ago not to judge the book by the cover so to speak. Some of the nicest and most helpfull people I have met aren't clean cut and wear a 3 piece. Most of them are just average 'joe blows' with modest life styles. Have fun at the raffle today.

Mornin' 'Space. I'm still having problems with pages loading also, but once they are done with maintenance I'm sure the site will run smoothly. If all goes well I'll have a house to go along with that heated garage in about a year or so. We've been seriously thinking about moving but want to save up more $$$ so we can make a sizable down payment to keep the monthly payments low.

Last edited by 03SSLE; 11-13-2011 at 07:49 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:45 AM

1 Year Member

Thanks guys. We plan on it. Hope for a good turn out since the weather is going to be party Sunny and around 45.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:53 AM

1 Year Member

ohhh P.S. The little girl were helping is 10 yrs old. She took her 1st ride on a Harley last yr. Lets hope it won't be her last ! Her Mom & Dad were THRILLED when Tobey asked if it was oK to take her on a small ride around town with a few other bikers. You never saw a BIGGER SMILE then she had when she climbed on the Big Harley. Grin from ear too ear. Her and Tobey were together all day after that. She followed him around till dark 30. GREAT way to make everyone feel good about the world.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, November 13, 2011`