Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, June 10, 2012 < Please check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 08:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

GD Morning: Just rolled out of the shower and having coffee. Its been a while since I was on here. Feel like a stanger. That was a nice vacation seeing Family & friends. Going to be a HOT one here in Minn today. Got to cut that lawn in a few mins. But I wanted to say hello to all of you 1st Trying to get things put away from our trip. 14 hrs on the rd isn't as fun as it used to be. Got home around 8 pm. Ate a something and headed to the shower & bed. Today after cutting the lawn! NOTHING but a cold drink Later Dudes & Dudettes

Old 06-10-2012, 09:17 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Rick, and welcome back to your Monte Carlo Family You've been missed & it's great to read that you arrived back home safe. Wish you a great new fun & relaxing day...
You should get a kid to mow your lawn & share your $'s to help a kid `out...
Look forward to your future posts & stories on/of your trip..Are you going to watch the race 2day ? EnJoy

Old 06-10-2012, 09:25 AM

Mornin guys. I slept a really long time last night. I needed it though. This upcoming week will likely be more of the same as last week was.

Old 06-10-2012, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
This upcoming week will likely be more of the same as last week was.

Good Morning Sarge `Drew,
This coming week doesn't have to be the same for you You have the power & abilities to make it better 4-Sure
Wish you a Super SunDay & a SuperSuper New Week ahead...EnJoy your `Journey Be the driver & drive your day/week/life to where you really want 2 `be

Old 06-10-2012, 10:01 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Morning all! Going to put some hood decals on my Stang today - pics to come!

Old 06-10-2012, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Morning all! Going to put some hood decals on my Stang today - pics to come!

Good Morning `Amy,
Thanks for checking in and also for your thread on your Mustang...Would love to see pic's of your sunroof (opened & closed). Look 4ward to seeing pictures of your hood decals & a complete road test review on your new ride.

Wish you a fun/productive day & I hope your future husband is feeling better or is he still act'in like a little baby ~>LOL~>

Old 06-10-2012, 10:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all
I am happy todayInstalled my new roof rails and of course pics to come later. Just got done washing it and gotta do a few more things. Suppose to be almost 90 today and sunny. I am trying to beat the heat Not gonna make it coz it is already toasty out there. Nascar race today, gonna watch it
Keane, Space is right on when he says if you let it get you down, it wins...
2 more weekends till our St. Louis meet up. I will pick up my newly painted custom engine cover from Mike there. He is doing it up nicely for me and he done a great job on my roof rails. Kudo's to our resident painter 03JG.
Waiting on your pics Amy, decals always a good thing, sets yours apart.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:21 AM

Dang Jerry, we'll barely break 80 here due to the rain we'll be getting all day. Then starting Tuesday the heat is getting cranked back up.

Space, unless I quit my job (not happening as I'm lucky to have a job) I can't control the crazy work schedule. Just gonna grit it out till I finish college in a couple years.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Morning all once again. just waking up from my "recharge" and waiting for my wife to get home from work. No real plans today, but I may cut the grass so I don't have to later in the week. Also I fixed my sunroof yesterday. Anyone who has problems clean the tracks good and lube it up with a light spray grease it may cure your problems. My sunroof would stop along the way and I had to keep hitting the switch. I thought the switch was bad but the tracks were just sticking.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:39 AM

Hi `Jerry, thanks for checking in & we will be looking forward to your pictures 4-Sure...I think the roof rails will really be a super mod to add to your SuperSuper Monte S.S.
EnJoy your day & the Race
If I work over time, I'm going to listen to he Race on MRN radio
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi `Drew, you can be surprise how much a person can extract from the 24 hours they are given in a day...Master your time & you will master your `life 4-Sure Great that you are working on your degreee. Don't give `up for sure..
Wish you a Happy/Fun Day
===========================================
Good Morning again `Lou, I've tried my best to give you some new or updated threads to read when you got off your sleep'in recharge & I hope you enjoy...Yes, maintaining your sun roof is important, but make sure you use lithium grease
so it doesn't dry up & cause future prob's.

I hope to recharge soon 4-Sure..`Lou, wish you a fun Sunday.
Thanks for check'in back `in ~> EnJoy

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, June 10, 2012 < Please check In