Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 31, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 07:41 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all, it is going to be another hot one here today. Looking at mid 90's today, so I am heading to the hills to do a little fishing. Be back around lunch time.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It's against the Pirates, so the Phillies should win :P

The tickets are phenomenal. We won them in a silent auction for a charity, a guy with season tickets donates 4 tickets every year. So we get to sit about 3 rows behind home plate and all of our food and parking is free.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Good morning all, it is going to be another hot one here today. Looking at mid 90's today, so I am heading to the hills to do a little fishing. Be back around lunch time.

Hi Teacher `Todd,
Sorry that I sent U the HEAT , but I was happy to read that you have a new lady to help you clean your new home
Hope she's a good cook 2 : )
Wish you a super Sunday & some Big Fish ~> EnJoy...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mod Mike, Super Seats & great cause to get Great Seats @ the Game...Take a view pic's & share so that we can live vicariously from your words & pic's Wish U a Fun Time 4-Sure : )
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=ts><TBODY><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDTH: 80px; PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; FONT-SIZE: 78%; PADDING-TOP: 7px" vAlign=top>
<CITE style="FONT-SIZE: 11px">CBC.ca</CITE> <TD class=nrtd vAlign=top><LI style="LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; MARGIN-TOP: 5px" class=w0>
Phillies jump on Morton, Pirates for easy win<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON>
<CITE>Pittsburgh Tribune-Review</CITE> - 1 day ago
It's no accident their pitching styles are so alike. ... The Phillies rolled, 10-3, sending the Pirates to their fifth loss in eight games. ...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
========================================
Yes `CHRIS <~> U were MISSED 4-Sure...Welcome back home

Last edited by Space; 07-31-2011 at 07:57 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:30 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everybody, not too much for me today, just work.... enjoy your sunday everyone

Old 07-31-2011, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning everybody, not too much for me today, just work.... enjoy your sunday everyone
Good Morning Leprechaun, Work is good & helps pay the bills 4-Sure : ) Thanks again for your post..
Also, let us know more about your low miled 89 Plymouth Horizon ~> Pictures are a plus Hope your work goes fast & that you can relax some this Sunday...EnJoy
=============================================

P.S. 2morrow is a Special Day for a person with the name of `Tadd....It will be annonced on the first day of the new month...August 1st 2011.. I wonder what it is ?
tick-tick

Old 07-31-2011, 09:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Just getting ready to go grocery shopping but my wife isn't going with me..Then I have to fix fix a wiring problem on her 71. It was dead to the world right after she parked it. One of the wires by the battery shorted out. Just have to replace a ground and one other. Dont know what they are but they are there and thts the problem. Then it is Chill time and watching the Brickyard. Hope everyone enjoys this Sunday. Cooker here to about 90.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. Space now you did it. After looking at that breakfast pic. You made me hungry! .... Mike enjoy your game. Go Tiger's . Space I also like that picture. Hell I remember paying for gas When my wife & I used to cruise outside of Detroit it was 29 cent's a gal. I remember it at 19 cent also. So i'm saying i'm an old sucker I guess...We ran around like crazy all day yesterday. Got home after being out over 8 hrs. Looking for a camera. Finally bought one. Now have to learn how to use the darn thing. Teaching an old dog new tricks. isn't easy. Then spent close to 3 hrs on the phone with an old biker friend of mine. Who's going thru some rough times now. Got to bed close to 2 am. Just got my lazy *** out of bed to answer some e mails and check out our site. Today is nothing day. Doing nothing is what i do best. And I'm giving it my best shot today . Hope all of you have a great day...

Old 07-31-2011, 10:01 AM

Hi `Jerry, It's great that you know how to fix your rides & save Big $'s....Really enjoyed your Pic's @ Indy 4-Sure...
Wish you a Cool/Relaxing day ~>EnJoy
========================================
LOL `Rick,
Yes, I really got hungry when I posted that picture for Mike & it also make me Hungry , but then I made some toast : )

I enjoy reading your posts & your experiences during your `journey....I always learn from the experiences of others.
I hope your friend feels better after your talk 2gether...My grandfather always said that "Good Friends are more precious then Gold"....I have yet to prove my grandfather wrong...
I've tried Thanks 4 sharing...Peace/Out

Old 07-31-2011, 10:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all We went to St Rita's carshow last night and won best 06 to Current.
Latter today were going to see Capt America. I just need more coffee.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning all We went to St Rita's carshow last night and won best 06 to Current.
Latter today were going to see Capt America. I just need more coffee.
Congrat's `Mel on another great win in your awesome winning Monte Carlo S.S.
It's great that you show/share your Monte Carlo with others to enjoy...You are our Capt Chevy Monte Carlo American
p.s. please post your review of Capt America

It's really `Mel & I've seen him dress like above
when he drives his Monte Carlo

Last edited by Space; 07-31-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 31, 2011