Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 29th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 10:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all. I am kind of sore today. Did alot of yard work at the new rental. Lots of inside work to go. Gonna keep me busy.
Space-Hunter was a big help yesterday. He like this kind of stuff.
Think I will just take it easy today and relax a bit.

Old 07-29-2012, 10:24 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all! There is a big Ford show at Highland Park Ford this morning but my Stang is still apart from the louver install :-(
Getting my windows tinted on Wed and hopefully the car will be back together next weekend.

Old 07-29-2012, 10:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning Space and everyone else . Well I was suppose to meet a few mcf members yesterday. But one has car trouble and the other one was me. My daughter whom I don't see that much of invited us out. So I had to talk it over with another member RON boy what was easier to do. He was not going to be there till around 7 pm and my daughters invite was around 5. So I beged out till next weekend. THANK RON for understanding. Plus my wife wasn't feeling all that great. But we had fun with my daughter who can talk a mile a min at times. She's so damn funny all we do is laugh with her. Got to see my grandson also. SO it was a pretty cool saturday. Even thou I sweated waxing the car that morning. It was more then worth it. Had another rough night from about 1:30 am till around 4:30 am then finally got back to sleep. I feel so much better now. . When you work overnites your system doesn't get back to normal for a few days. But its all cool now!. Looking forward to a great Sunday with my wife. Congrats MR FRONT PAGE ..Mell were going to need pictures when your finished with the garage. Hey TADD: did you ever post the finished garage pictures of here ???? Or did I miss them ? Going to start working on the Chevelle today for a little while. Got some NEW stuff for her. Then Maybe later this afternoon say around 6 ish I'll take her out for a ride. I think this would be the 1st time since we've been back form AZ that she's gone out past the driveway Should be fun. Angie GLAD your finally getting a cooler day for you and yourn flowers. Its been in the lower 80's around here for the last 4 days. Sleeping with the windows open at night and a fan to drag the cooler night air in our room feels so good. Ok better get the coffee flowing. Rough nite turning into a great Sunday

Old 07-29-2012, 10:54 AM

It's been four hours and its still raining. I'm putting on a bikini and standing in the yard!!!!

Space, I love what you do to my pictures - those flowers look so much better when you get thru with them. Now here's a random picture for everyone - if this doesn't make you say "awwwww" NOTHING will.....

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, July 29th 2012-kitten-hugs-puppy.jpg  
Old 07-29-2012, 11:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

As im sure none of you know..I have a 12 yr old Pure Breed American Lab... His name is Zeus.

He has a few fatty lumps on his body... My pure breed Austrailian Sheppard ran into him on thursday. And hit 1 of his "fatty" lumps....with in 2 days it tripled in size his belly became distended and he was very lethargic after that.started panting all the time as well as drooling...Walking in circles and didnt care to lay down or even sit and is drinking large amounts of water....So last night I took him to the Emergency Vet....hospital...They ran some tests and xrays...and arent sure But he has a huge mass between his bones and skin...They suggest it maybe Cancerious....Yet when they drew his blood...(even from the mass) they said his blood work is good and his tests show hes healthy....

So, right now we have him on antibiotics, antiinflamitorys as well as a liquid pain med....

This morning..he doesnt seem to really be any better. even though he still has an appetite...But his back legs now seem to be hard for him to move.(im sure hes in pain from all the pokeing and prodding Xrays etc) from being at the vet....

Im crossing my fingers and saying my prayers that he recovers and that the mass proves to "NOT" be Cancer!

I love my Lab!

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, July 29th 2012-zeus-4.jpg  
Old 07-29-2012, 11:10 AM

1 Year Member

[QUOTE=Possum;482089]It's been four hours and its still raining. I'm putting on a bikini and standing in the yard!!!!

I'm sitting here till I see you post them pictures of you out in the yrd with your Bikini on

Old 07-29-2012, 11:18 AM

1 Year Member

STUMPMI: i UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM. We had Sheba and we went thru that with her. But she was a lot older I think then your pup. Took us a long time to get over her. Prayer are with you my friend. We feel the same way about our new puppy Ozzie. We love him to piece's

Old 07-29-2012, 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=Ricks 2006 SS;482096]
Originally Posted by Possum

I'm sitting here till I see you post them pictures of you out in the yrd with your Bikini on
Here ya go:

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, July 29th 2012-girlonlawn.jpg  
Old 07-29-2012, 11:36 AM

1 Year Member

[QUOTE=Possum;482106]
Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS

Here ya go:
WOW lOOKIN GOOD

Old 07-29-2012, 11:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
STUMPMI: i UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM. We had Sheba and we went thru that with her. But she was a lot older I think then your pup. Took us a long time to get over her. Prayer are with you my friend. We feel the same way about our new puppy Ozzie. We love him to piece's
Thanks rick...

That pics from about 5 yrs ago...lol
Hes ALOT grayer now! its not the best pic...but its recent lol

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, July 29th 2012-photo01220010.jpg  

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 29th 2012