Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 22nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 04:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you've all enjoyed your weekend.

Nm going on today for me. Just relax for a bit before Monday rolls around again.

Old 07-22-2012, 04:29 PM

Afternoon guys. Just relaxing till it's time to go to work. Back to the grind tonight after being gone for two weeks. Hope y'all have a good one.

Old 07-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Have a good one Sarge!

Old 07-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, space i can think about things i have all i want thats not going to make a difference. I got into arguments with the idiot we have, had grillings from my manager and others. We had people run out the door, people dont like my attitude. Everything is my fault bla bla bla bla

Old 07-22-2012, 05:41 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

Crazy things happening everywhere, I'm guessing this isn't a very popular topic here on the forum.

Penn State takes down Paterno statue

Old 07-22-2012, 06:02 PM

Hi `Justin, great to see you on the blog & that you are just relaxing & enjoying your day/life..Wish you a great new week.
============================================
Hi Sarge `Drew, you've been missed & I hoped your enjoyed your training @ Fort Benning & that you get your transfer...
Be happy to have a job to go 2 tonight..I'm sure that `if you don't want to `go that there are millions that would love to take your place...Wish you a E.Z. Night Shift
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
LoL `Lou & Lou ~> LOL...I was really ConFuzed 4-Sure, but I get that way all the time...Who stole my wagon ? (LOL)
===========================================
Hi `Keane, I'm really sorry to read that you are having so many problems & I wish I knew how to help. I hope that you consider seeing someone that can help & give you some directions & help...Never be ashamed to ask for help or get help. I ask people in my life all the time..Everyone has problems, but the wise ones seek out help to make their life better. I pray that you `do... You are a wise young man & there's happiness out there `if you don't give `up..
I wish you the BEST 4-Sure
=======================================
Hi `Chris,
I think it's wrong to punish a University for the bad acts of others. I think there's someone on a power trip & maybe Joe Paterno made bad judgements, but I don't think that the innocent people should have to pay for the mistakes of others...I don't know all the facts 4-sure, but what I know is very sad for so many...

I hope that it is resolved in the best interest of the majority and that those that were wrong get punished for their bad acts..Peace/Out from `Space...

Old 07-22-2012, 06:11 PM

Oh btw, here's a pic of the bow I bought the other day.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:19 PM

Oh "BTW" By the Way `Sarge.
It's looks like you're ready 4 WAR...Hi Ho `Silver...Get'em Tono

Tono, What this carriage called a Monte Carlo ?
Can we catch `it ? Can you hit those wheels with your new bow & arrow ? We may have to call our friend Sgt Drew....Hi Ho `Silver `away

Old 07-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

one of the things last night is i really got into a problem with that one kid. Eventually we ended up in a meeting with our manager, human resources and one of the store managers(for more reasons than im saying) but in the end i said im willing to put this nonsense aside and work, as i have been. He is not willing to do that. So i guess im the bigger man here. Some stuff happened last night and he reacted like a child and not like a man. Whatever, shall be fun when i go back to work tommorow.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
Crazy things happening everywhere, I'm guessing this isn't a very popular topic here on the forum.

Penn State takes down Paterno statue

Well Chris, you have to admit, the shooting in the Colorado theatre is kind of the focus right now. Which is probably the reason Penn State decided to take the statue down today. Less media coverage.

People have temporarily forgotten about the Joe Paterno statue debate. So with everyone's attention somewhere else, they took the statue down.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 22nd 2012