Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 1, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 02:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

[quote=Possum;473423]

Space, now I'm more disembobulated than ever! I checked and re-checked the bottom front page of the MCF and don't see any birthdays posted. Is that cuz no members have birthdays today, July 1? On July 8th, will it have my birthday posted? Will I be able to see it?

If I set my alarm for midnight, can I get up and start the morning blog? What if its not midnight but a few minutes before? What if its already five minutes after midnight? What if I run out of things to type about and have to go back out in the heat? Did you know it was 90* here in St. Louis at 8:30 this morning? Can you tell the heat is fobulizing my brain??? Back to the freezer.....
This is funny in a couple of ways. You going to get up and be on the pc at midnight. Now thats funny stuff. YOur doing stand up comedy now??? So I don't miss it here's an early BIRTHDAY WISH. Don't tell them how old you are Angie Ok back to the family room and watching TV..................C Ya

Old 07-01-2012, 02:27 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Just got home from the junk yard, got 10 engine covers lol time to paint

Old 07-01-2012, 02:58 PM

Gents, it's STEAMING HOT outside omg. Am I really thinking of replacing my window guards in weather like this?? Ugh, it's like swimming through the air! Gotta detail the car a little for some fun with friends tonight too.

Old 07-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Gents, it's STEAMING HOT outside omg. Am I really thinking of replacing my window guards in weather like this?? Ugh, it's like swimming through the air! Gotta detail the car a little for some fun with friends tonight too.

When I fired up the deuce last night after setting inthe Hotel parking lot all day her outside temp gague read 122 no lie

Old 07-01-2012, 03:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
When I fired up the deuce last night after setting inthe Hotel parking lot all day her outside temp gague read 122 no lie
That's hot!

Evening everyone! Not much going on today, just hanging out and staying cool

Old 07-01-2012, 04:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The Tempurature is so hot here the roads are melting. Seriously on the way to my in laws yesterday one of the backroads we took was hot and slick and left little tar specs on the paint. I'm glad I noticed it right away because it wiped right off. I would hate to try to get it off when it dried.

Old 07-01-2012, 04:22 PM

[quote=Ricks 2006 SS;473498]
Originally Posted by Possum
This is funny in a couple of ways. You going to get up and be on the pc at midnight. Now thats funny stuff. YOur doing stand up comedy now??? So I don't miss it here's an early BIRTHDAY WISH. Don't tell them how old you are Angie Ok back to the family room and watching TV..................C Ya

LoL `Rick, I think `Angie's been out in the Hot Sun 2 long

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Just got home from the junk yard, got 10 engine covers lol time to paint
Hi `Mike, are they all for Monte Carlo's ?

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
That heat is hard on humans & on cars 4-Sure...

Originally Posted by lougreen03
The Tempurature is so hot here the roads are melting. Seriously on the way to my in laws yesterday one of the backroads we took was hot and slick and left little tar specs on the paint. I'm glad I noticed it right away because it wiped right off. I would hate to try to get it off when it dried.
`Lou, that happens on back roads here in Florida, it's great you noticed & you got it off fast...It's difficult to remove once it hardens 4-Sure..
If you have some eggs, some put them on your Hood & save some electric

and Sun Baked cookies for Desert LOL

Hi `Justin, thanks for checking in...& yes stay as cool/kool/kewl as you can 4-Sure
=========================
Hi DubStep'in `Tyler, have a `fun eve with `friends 4-Sure

Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 07-01-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Local media tried to fry an egg last year on the sidewalk and on asphalt. It didnt work. Those cookies look good tho. Ithink that might work and then the car would smell like fresh baked cookies. No need for an air freshener and a warm snack. two birds with one stone.

Old 07-01-2012, 06:01 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Yes they are Space

Old 07-01-2012, 06:22 PM

[quote=Ricks 2006 SS;473498]
Originally Posted by Possum
Thanks for the early birthday wish. Yes, I'll get up and get on the PC at midnight - I did that one time last year when you wanted to give me a weather update, and got so farfenated I couldn't go back to sleep.
Yes, I am doing stand-up comedy now. I'll be here all week.

I'll be 104.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 1, 2012 < Check In