Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 29, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 08:00 AM

I wish I could `Sarge, (I wish I could follow your orders) but I'm still at work...I do need some rest & a good recharge, but I still have several more hours to go...It's been a busy night in the warehouse & now I just sit & do some paperwork & wait for order confirmations...

p.s. Don't 4-get to pray for me & everyone when you go to church...
p.s.s. No, it's not spring yet ? Thanks for making a post & asking ?
Below's a picture of spring 4 U 2 EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 01-29-2012 at 08:06 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Here ya go 'Space. Mr. Bill has an outer space adventure at the end of this clip...

Hulu - Watch

Old 01-29-2012, 08:25 AM

Well, time to hop in the shower and get ready for Church. Then after church I'll try and get a little sleep before I go to work.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Morning, going to do some cleaning today. Was working in the garage and realized i got saw dust all over my car so its getting a bath. Good thing Florida forgets it's winter most the time and the weather is nice enough to do so.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Here ya go 'Space. Mr. Bill has an outer space adventure at the end of this clip...

Hulu - Watch
'
LoL Thanks `Mike, I heard they did a lot of drugs during that era of Saturday Night Live...I think the ones that did that MrBill act must have been on "LSD" LOL

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Well, time to hop in the shower and get ready for Church. Then after church I'll try and get a little sleep before I go to work.

Hi `Sarge, thanks for letting us know that you are taking a Shower & getting your body clean & then going to church
& cleansing your `soul...."Let us bow our heads & pray"
Wish you a Clean/beautiful `day

Originally Posted by Jon
Morning, going to do some cleaning today. Was working in the garage and realized i got saw dust all over my car so its getting a bath. Good thing Florida forgets it's winter most the time and the weather is nice enough to do so.

Hi `Jon, it's great 2 C your return to your Monte Carlo Family & that you are also cleaning `up 2day
It is a Sin to have a Dirty Monte Carlo MCF Rule 13
Yes, there is a price to live in Florida's Paradise, but I think we are rewarded with some great weather when Mother Nature is not Mad us....Wish you & member's a Great fun SunDay ~> EnJoy 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 01-29-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:19 AM

Morning everyone. We're heading out to the local Lions Club monthly all you can eat breakfast/brunch. Talk to you later when I have time.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:21 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning MCF!

Welcome back Jon. Nice to see you again. Are you still teaching?

Old 01-29-2012, 09:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all well last day of the of the World of Wheels boy am I tired. We have to be there at eleven today so I was able to post a quick message while downing I will show all the nice rides tomorrow when I have time. Here is a couple of pics from my phone. I will post good quality pics tomorrow.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Sunday Morning all. Was a REAl busy Saturday for me. Did get back till dark 30 sometime. So I never got to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Everyone yesterday Sorry. We were out in the desert with 4 wheelers and after a while one kep on breaking down. So that made it a very long day. It was a pretty warm day out there. met some guys from calif. And they helped us get it back to the truck. Buy that time it was getting dark. Got back here around 11:30 last night.

Old 01-29-2012, 10:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

So today is another family day. Going over to get brother in law and go see his sister while she's in town. Not sure when that will be. But I'll check in later tonight or later this afternoon. I had a blast out there in the desert. I always do. A little warm but great. We worked on the 4 wheeler in a wash under a tree. Plugs were always getting fouled so I worked on the carb. Only worked for a while. Can work on something like that with out the tools. Thank God we had plenty of water with us. A little windy at times. But that made it nicer. But didn;t help trying to get the carb working. But it all worked out good. Made some good memories. .... I read saturday blog . I see Gregg has stepped up and started teasin a few on here. Good job Gregg. Ok one more cup of coffee and tehn a shower. ANGIE No rocks or wood. That was the last thing on our minds once the wheeler broke down. Had our hands full for a while. Its a very long story. Not enough time on here to tell all that happened.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 29, 2012