Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 20th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
I like the `vette except for the exhaust. Not feeling the four pipe center exhaust. I never did like center exhaust. IMO, it would look better with the exhaust on the left and right edges of the bumper. Or maybe even a side exhaust on each side of the car.
Or maybe if they hid it better like this:

Name:  singlerear_zpse611cbc0.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  27.5 KB

Old 01-20-2013, 10:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning MCF's. Hi everyone. Been busy as Hell out here with our new home. By the time night falls. Were so tired and just want to go to bed. ..Were suppose to have the internet installed on the 1st of Feb and also cable.... Now on the 2 plates item. I was never a fan of a plate on the frnt of the car. I had two plates on my 68 Fairlane. It was a Big Block Ford. And it was LOUD!! So in the shop at G.M. They had signs on machines that were loud. That said Ear protection must be worn. When this machine is in operation. But it was on my back plate. I had that on for just over a week. Whne one fri night cruisin the streets. I got pulled over by a cop. Then he asked me to bring my RPM's up and dump it!!!. I told him NO WAY! If I did that your going to give me a ticket! He brought up the back plate? I actted suprised. LIKE WHAT are you talkin about?? So we walked to the back of the car. Then I said those guys are nuts at work..... So he told me to take it off and he'd let me go!! That I did and then drove way! But he told me to NOT rev that car up in his city!! SPACE HI BUD. Man I like the NEW VETTE. Awesome car. I'd like to see it in person once 1st. But it looks real GOOD in pixs

Old 01-20-2013, 10:37 AM

1 Year Member

As far as everyone liking a car. Thats rare if at all. Everyone has their own opinion. And Not everyone is going to like the same thing. There's guys out there that don't like our Monte's. Of course their SICKO's With No taste at all

Old 01-20-2013, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all.

Good Morning to you also `Mike,
Has it warmed `up any in your area ? What are you doing today ? Whatever you `do ~> EnJoy & thanks 4 checking in
================================
Hi `Rick,
It's great to read that you are getting your own internet connection It pays 2 have good connections in life & online
I love being connected instead of just lost in a unknow space.

Look 4ward to reading/seeing more about your new home & yes it would be great to have a new Vette out there to run/burn around `in...Good Luck on getting your new home the way you want it to be...

EnJoy your New SunDay Thanks 4 checking in with your Monte Carlo Family....
==========================
Where's `Angie, I wonder what she is doing 2day ? I bet she is out in her Monte having some fun ? (hope so)

Old 01-20-2013, 10:41 AM

1 Year Member

MIKE: The tail lights on the New VETTE reminds me of the New ones on the new Malibu

Old 01-20-2013, 10:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Afternoon all. Not much for me here. lazying around....

Old 01-20-2013, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good Afternoon all. Not much for me here. lazying around....

Hi `Jerry, & just about Good Afternoon... I will not ask about the Impala, but I sure hope you get it back the way U want it to be..

Not Much for me here
? ?

You don't need much when you have so much 4-Sure....Yes, we must not only dream about what we want in life, but to also reflect on what we already have 4-Real All of us on the MCF have it so much better then the majority of the rest of the humans residing on Planet `Earth..

Wish you & Member's a SuperSunDay ~> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 01-20-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:14 AM

So much to read this morning so umm...
-1 plate, keep the other for shows
-Crazy about the cop telling you to take off the sign
-Nice Vette I actually like it

Days is early as usual kids waking me up to get them water to shower because everyone else is sleep

I go home in 9 days... but my best friend shows up Wed. to finish filming her documentary we started can't wait!

Old 01-20-2013, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by zjerry

Space, I don't like the looks of new Vette GM should of made a remake of 63/67 Vette ..

Hi `Jerry, sorry I'm late in a reply (I missed your post)
It would be super to see a remake of the 63/67 Corvette, but they attempted to bring some of that generation design to the new 2014 Corvette..

Maybe the new Vette will grow on you once you see one & hopefully get to drive one...I like what they have done & like the improvements to the interior also (with the choice of seats also)...I even like the exhaust outlets (but if you can afford a new Corvette, you can mod the items that you don't like)...

They did not design & build it for everyone (I think that's impossible to `do ?)...I will look forward to all the reviews & road tests....The first year out will be interesting to follow & see what the testers/drivers have to say about it & how it performs on the track....Thanks for sharing your thoughts...

I do hope you get a chance to see one in person & also drive one...Peace/happiness to you & members...

====================================
Our last truck is running late, but it's a light load & I'm really looking 4ward to getting `off work 2day 4-Sure..Peace/Out

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 20th 2013