Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, February 3rd 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, its about 33 here and we have a thin layer of clouds. Hopefully that burns off and the sun comes out. Gonna go visit a town with a population of 1 later today and who knows what else Have a good day all.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:03 AM

Hi `Keane,
I hope that U R having a good time on your vacation. I am going to have to learn how you are doing it ? ? ? Did you win the Lotto ? 3 nice cars, going to college, taking a vacation, + + WoW

I must be doing something wrong
If I lived in a town with the population of just one ? I maybe not want any company ? LOL or everyone departed this town because the person who lives there is crazy ? or never has taken a bath & has really bad B.O.

Look forward to your updates...Wish you a great time & good memories....> EnJoy

Old 02-03-2013, 11:16 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, its about 33 here and we have a thin layer of clouds. Hopefully that burns off and the sun comes out. Gonna go visit a town with a population of 1 later today and who knows what else Have a good day all.
How was your Buffalo burger? wheres the Pic?

Old 02-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone. It's actually overcast in Hermosillo this morning; so weird. The Caribbean World Series is in Hermosillo this weekend through the 7th so the city is way busier than it typically is. We went to a club/bar down the street last night and the designers of Hermosillo's new baseball stadium sat next to us so we got talking with them. Loudest music I've ever heard in a building, by the way.

So, I'm looking at a new set of tires this summer for the Monte. Currently has Pirelli P Zero Nero all-seasons but I was looking at going with a high performance summer tire this time. Leaning toward Michelins (Super Sport and A/S 3) but I've been looking at:

Michelin Pilot Super Sport

NEW Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3

Michelin Pilot Sport PS2

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

Pirelli P Zero Rosso Asymmetrical

Old 02-03-2013, 11:25 AM

Hi `Matt,
Sounds like you are having a great time in Mexico & getting out & having some `fun...

Tires are Expensive, but I think it's one of the most important investment for your awesome S.S. Wish you good luck on finding the best ones for your $ Thanks for keeping in contact with your Monte Carlo Family during your work travels...

EnJoy your Sunday & the Game

Old 02-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Matt,
Sounds like you are having a great time in Mexico & getting out & having some `fun...

Tires are Expensive, but I think it's one of the most important investment for your awesome S.S. Wish you good luck on finding the best ones for your $ Thanks for keeping in contact with your Monte Carlo Family during your work travels...

EnJoy your Sunday & the Game
Thanks Space! Will be heading home in two days.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
How was your Buffalo burger? wheres the Pic?
Never got it, the place we were gonna go to last night was too crowded. Probably be worse today with the super bowl, so hopefully i'll make it tommorow. Besides i just had a big ol southern breakfast. Fried chicken on buttermilk biscuits topped with sausage gravy and shreded cheese along with 2 eggs and some fried potatoes

Old 02-03-2013, 11:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Never got it, the place we were gonna go to last night was too crowded. Probably be worse today with the super bowl, so hopefully i'll make it tommorow. Besides i just had a big ol southern breakfast. Fried chicken on buttermilk biscuits topped with sausage gravy and shreded cheese along with 2 eggs and some fried potatoes
Mmmmmmmmmm Sounds delisceious! (mouth watering) even!

Enjoy your time there Keane! sounds like fun!

Matt:
Great Tire selection, You have some very good choices that anyone would have a hard time trying to deceide which one to pick...
Sounds like the weathers holdingout nicely... Sounds like some good night life as well. More like a nice vacation...with a little work on the side.
Have a Great weekend Matt/Keane!

Old 02-03-2013, 03:03 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:29 PM

Afternoon everyone!,

Haven't posted in a while, but still here lol Spending the day with family and friends of family gearing up for the game this evening. Looking forward to some good food here in a couple of hours. We've got a tradition of playing countless rounds of dominos, so that is also on schedule with everybody.

Looking forward to seeing a family friend that owns a 40th anniversary Grand Prix. Him and his wife bought it new as a showroom showcase car. It's a sedan, but the thing looks great. W-body pride!!!

Hope everyone enjoys the game/their evening. May the best team win!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, February 3rd 2013