Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Sunday, December 18, 2011 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/sunday-december-18-2011-a-32809/)

Space 12-18-2011 11:27 AM

Hi Angie, wish you a safe tripe ~> EnJoy your `Journey..
============
`Rick, EnJoy your kick-backed Football afternoon...Stay warm & EnJoy your SunDay.
================
`Drew, listen 2 your Monte Carlo Family :eek:~>4-Sure~>:rotfl:
================
`Jerry, what did U get for a gift ? Hope U didn't hit the church 2 hard ~>LOL...Hope U had a great day with family & that U prayed 4 us after U drove in2 it : ) ~LOL
===========================
Hi `Dustin (Augi), I can relate 2 work'in many hours..I'm lucky to work with great people & I hope U `do 2 :)
Wish you a successful work day + a relax'in `eve :thumbsup:
=======================
Hello `Mel, we need 2 follow your example. EnJoy your relaxing day with family...:)
==========================
`Zach, can we go with U :confused::rotfl: EnJoy..watch how much U `eat :confused: <~ No 4-get that ~> Party & Eat everything...:eek:...U can ride 100 miles 2morrow ~> :rotfl:
===============================
Hi `Tadd, you & `Mel know how to enjoy a day...We must learn from those that have travelled b-4 `us 4-Sure...Thanks `Tadd for sharing & all your contributions to our family:thumbsup:
=============================================
Hi `Keane, great 2 read that you had a good time @ the party.
I also have 2 work later 2night, but on Sunday's I don't have to start until 8PM instead of 7 :) My senior friends tell me that pain lets them know they are still alive :eek:, they have a good acceptance of their age & really extract everything from every day they get 4-Really~>Sure :thumbsup: I hope your grandmother can get some medical help for her pain(s)..
EnJoy your `day...
+++++
I just finished by night shift :congrats: & a few of the bum's are bringing me up a care package (Food from Seniors: ) & we are going to watch Snowboarding on NBC @ `1PM..I really enjoy seeing my friends. (The bum's & I have been 2gether the majority of our lives...) It's great anytime we can get 2gether...Life/Work keeps getting in the way :(:)

Check'in `Out, wish everyone a super day...Don't 4-get to EnJoy....Don't worry it's all gona `be OK...,just make the best of it......You have so much more then the majority 4-Real :thumbsup:
Peace/Happiness 2 the reader(s) of :rolleyes: above....
`Space

SupplySgt 12-18-2011 01:33 PM

Well time for a nap for me. Just got home from the store. Church was really good, then I went and paid Dustin a visit to check out his new seats. Went to the store after that and now I'm home. Hopefully I can get up early enough to give Brooke a call before I go into work. Guess I'm gonna have to figure out how to work this out with my schedule lol. Working night shift makes it kinda tough with relationships.

Tadcaster 12-18-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt (Post 393054)
Well time for a nap for me. Just got home from the store. Church was really good, then I went and paid Dustin a visit to check out his new seats. Went to the store after that and now I'm home. Hopefully I can get up early enough to give Brooke a call before I go into work. Guess I'm gonna have to figure out how to work this out with my schedule lol. Working night shift makes it kinda tough with relationships.

You two will find a way Sgt. I lived in Ca. and Ronda Lived in Mi. when we met on-line. We been married going on 12 years now. :thumbsup:

SupplySgt 12-18-2011 03:04 PM

Oh wow! Congrats! Luckily we live in the same town. That helps a lot. So weekends should be alright since I can adjust my sleep pattern for the weekends.

lougreen03 12-18-2011 03:41 PM

hey all just watching football. Go Lions

mousehousemoparman 12-18-2011 03:56 PM

Hello members. It sounds like you are all making the most of your day. I am sitting at home relaxing.
Drew I have read your posts and wish to offer some advice. Life continues to go on whether we participate or not. Unfortunately time continues to march on and time is one thing we can not replace. Once it is gone it is gone. Life and relationships are complicated and can be difficult. If we let life pass us by while waiting on something that may or may not happen then you miss out on the experiences that make us who we are. I don't know that Brooke is your life partner or just a friend or possible the devils sister. You don't know either but the interaction we have with others builds character and will better prepare you to be a better you and help you to accept Miss Right when she does cross your path.
Angie drive safe and have a good time. Rick enjoy the game. Space didn't you read my post about Santa's request?
I will check back in later.

03JGMonte 12-18-2011 04:40 PM

Evening Everyone

77gp 12-18-2011 05:16 PM

Back from Xmas with the inlaws and church. Had a good time and a few nice gifts. Watched most of the colts game. I think they won finally. Missed the last 10 minutes.

AwesomeSS 12-18-2011 05:17 PM

Hi all. Got home from work at 7am and slept for about 5 hrs. Then I washed Silver. We had an inch of snow Sat but was pretty much melted by this evening. So far weather wise we have been lucky.

SupplySgt 12-18-2011 05:28 PM

Yeah the Colts won. Got a bit of work done on the Camaro today. I'm hoping that Friday I can drive it to work as an early Christmas present to myself. I haven't been able to drive it in a while. All I need now is to get the tags renewed and get the grommet for the PCV valve installed.

Sounds like everyone says I need to hurry up and make a hard run after Brooke. She has the same attitude as I've had about relationships so I'll have to do what I can to talk to her as much as I can considering my work schedule.